Rep: (70)
Navipilot Droid 2 (OS 4.1.1)
Official site|Those. support

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Be sure to familiarize everyone!

The main characteristics of the device
    Navipilot Droid 2 is a continuation of the line of head units from the company Navipilot, compared with the first version has a more powerful hardware, a higher-quality screen 1024ch600, multitouch, large RAM 1 GB, and Android 4.1.1 ...
    Video of the State University
    Tests AnTuTu Benchmark
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image

Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image

Attached Image
    Attached Image

• Main settings:
    • Maximum integration with the standard car interior design and ease of installation (all connectors are made by connector-to-connector / pin-to-pin technology)
    • Touch capacitive screen with a diagonal (depending on model) HD resolution of 1024x600 pixels and 16: 9 format
    • High-performance dual-core Cortex A9 2 x 1.2 GHZ processor
    • DDR3 1 GB RAM, iNAND 4 GB internal memory
    • Android 4.1.1 operating system
    • Built-in GPS with support for any (!) Navigation software (Navitel Navigator, City Guide, Progorod, Shturmann, Yandex Navigator, Yandex Jams, iGO, Google, etc.) with maps of all of Russia, the CIS, Western and Eastern Europe
    • The possibility of laying routes, taking into account the "traffic jams"
    • Ability to self-install more than 1'000'000 different programs presented on Google Play (Android Market)
    • DVD drive with the ability to play DVD / CD / MP3 / MP4
    • Supports HD video playback systems in HD 720P and 1080P
    • FM / AM Radio with 32 radio stations
    • Mode 2 ZONE - "second zone" - watching a DVD on additional monitors simultaneously with the operation of the navigation program
    • Display on-screen information from parking sensors, air conditioning, rear view camera
    • Programmable steering wheel control
    • Two slots for SD cards, support for memory cards up to (unlimited) GB in Fat32
    • 2 USB ports, support for USB 2.0 and external USB HUB
    • Internet connection via USB GPRS / EDGE / 3G modem (supplied)
    • Wireless Wi-Fi connection via USB adapter (supplied)
    • Support speech recognition and voice commands
    • Interfaces presented in the system allow you to extend the functionality of the device (DVR, OBDII, tire pressure sensors, parking sensors, 4G mobile access point, etc.)

• Equipment
    Head unit, GPRS modem, WiFi receiver, Packing with accessories, Power and connection wires, Installation elements, User manual
Instructions
  • We transfer the modem to the Only modem mode
  • Official instructions NavipilotDroid 2
  • BugTracker (sending information about an error or problem with the PG)
  • Logging
  • Unlock modem from the box for other operators
  • If the modem does not work in firmware 2.102
  • FAIL error when installing stock firmware
  • How to make a screenshot of the screen
  • System Update / Firmware (MCU)
    Video firmware manual
    Video MCU update instruction
      UPDATE firmware
    1. Copy the contents of the folder with the firmware on the card (grade 8-10) should be like this
      Attached Image

2. Insert the card into the MAP slot and press RESET.
    3. The firmware starts, at the end of each line should be ________ OK
    4. If appearing something like_____diff , then after the end of the firmware to start the firmware FIRST .
    5. At the end of the line appears _____ pull out the card and reboot the device.
    6. After downloading the device, you can update the MCU, if you do not need to insert the card and delete the update folder and the letou_mcu.bin file from it

MCU UPDATE Not required for firmware 2.127
    1. If you have just gone through the firmware, and there is no desire to particularly steam, then rename the update folder, for example, to rrupdate (so that when you restart, the head does not start updating the system again) or delete the update folder
    2. Insert into the slot MAP
    3. Go - settings - about system - update mcu press update
    4. The head is overloaded
    5. Again — settings — about the system — update the mcu, click to update
    6. The update line appears - last --- all))
  • How to change the boot image and animation
    • Before flashing, replace the file \ update \ images \ logo.bmp with your
    • The logo has a resolution of 1024x600 32bit in bmp format.
    • Replacing animation, using RootExplorer, add bootanimation.zip to system / media and reload
  • I want to reduce / increase the volume of the radio, Navi, player ...
    Read herehttp: //forum.gps-club...owtopic=23222&p=284205this line lives in /mnt/config/factory.prop
  • How to replace stock launcher with another example of Nova launcher
    We take We take the apk of the launcher we need, in our example Nova launcher, we copy it with rutexplorer in the system / app
    Attached Image
    Long tap on the icon call
    Attached Image
    set permissions
    Attached Image
    find stock launcher
    Attached Image
    long tap on it cause
    Attached Image
    Remove it, reload and enjoy
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
Modifications and decorations
Firmware and patches
Official:
firmware 7.713 -here
Here you can find all the current firmware from NaviPilot -Go to
Firmware 2.245 + GPSFix -here
Patches:
Patch modification # 1 by NaviPilot
Jamb with the inability to download offline maps in YAN -here

Problems found

1. PlayMarket does not see many applications, PowerAmp, City Guide, when you try to download Navitel, the market dies. Recommendations - install similar programs from the installation file apk. (cured)
  2. Mass navigation failureNaviPilot DROID2 devicestemporary solutionherefinal decisionsGPS crash problems

Not declared features GU NavipilotDroid 2

Hub
Hooked up an old hub, 15 years old
Attached Image
and got this picture
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
What can be especially useful for those who will fasten the camera for the recorder and skype, and will want to have the output at the same time, and the free tail, for the HDD or something else))
Support SDCard of any size NavipilotDroid 2
SO!!! Another pleasantness from the GU-just checked the support of NTFS format with Sdcard slots- Congratulations, we can forget about the restriction of cards by volume and the need to dance, formatting cards larger than 32gb in FAT32-OUR GU SUPPORTS NTFS FORMAT AND MEDIA OF ANY SIZE !!!
Attached Image

Screenshots of the series Under the dome vlc player with sdcard in NTFS
Attached Image
Attached Image
Remote control
Download this appAttached fileCarMediaShareClient_new.rar(1008.57 KB)
, install in the phone, and manage the GU

Be mutually polite! We have to say on the forum "thank"by increasing reputation by clicking on the buttonPicture
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.Picture(under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to put
Picture

Post has been editedkumarai - 22.05.19, 22:17
Reason for editing: Updated header

Rep: (132)
Not for advertising purposes, and in a comradely offer your router Megafon MR100-3
More personal.

Rep: (0)
I would like to make a small comment to Poll: questions are formulated correctly, as the difference in price with the Chinese is very noticeable (2 times - it's not quite "a bit expensive"). Although, if I waited Navipilota on a normal gland, it probably would have bought it, because the availability of support - this is important.

* pan2699,
And that in this pilot for you "is not normal iron"?

DGINS23 @ 18.09.2014, 07:32*
And that in this pilot for you "is not normal iron"?

This - the normal iron, but in the first - weak. I bought the Chinese State until the second navipilota.

pan2699 @ 17.09.2014, 21:52*
the difference in price with the Chinese is very noticeable (2 times - it's not quite "a bit expensive").

the same thing from the same plant, worth about 27 kitayche tyrov, and this without delivery, I do not like talking about))

kuzya001 @ 19.09.2014, 21:37*
the same thing from the same plant, worth about 27 kitayche tyrov, and this without delivery, I do not like talking about))

What is this machine so special? Why is it so expensive? I bought with similar characteristics (not only the internal memory 4, and 8 GB, and Android 4.2.2) for approximately 2 times less. While working;)

pan2699 @ 19.09.2014, 23:35*
Why
probably because few cram into a box of iron, have yet to iron it worked, if not a secret, give reference to its

kuzya001 @ 19.09.2014, 22:41*
If not a secret, give reference to its

You are welcome

Screen-time is that once caught)) from the pipe write schA come home, find another 5 differences))

Rep: (6)
Well, yes: the screen and smaller in size and resolution.
plus "pure android". androyd stuff there - many do not mind. but agree on hardware and software - it's worth it Dorogova.
how it all works - one Chinese God knows.

warranty, software updates and service center not take into account ;-)

Lyolique @ 20.09.2014, 00:43*
well yes

Approximately, the pipe no ice))

Lyolique @ 19.09.2014, 23:43*
Well, yes: the screen and smaller in size and resolution.
plus "pure android". androyd stuff there - many do not mind. but agree on hardware and software - it's worth it Dorogova.
how it all works - one Chinese God knows.

warranty, software updates and service center not take into account

Fit to screen Navipilota 2 for my car probably will be the same (more than in a regular place just do not go down). Resolution - I agree, I have less. But I have a newer Android and internal memory anymore;)
Regarding the coordination of hardware and software will not argue, but I do work correctly and staffing, and additionally installed programs. Besides, I did not say that the support and the guarantee - it's bad. On the contrary, I said that I would probably have bought Navipilot 2, if it was on sale, I chose a State (by the way, specifically for my car it still does not have). The only thing I do not agree that this statement is about a small difference in price between 2 and Navipilotom Chinese with a different name.

* Kuzya001,
* pan2699,
* Lyolique,

More neighing HD Video Screen: 1080p with resolution of 480 * 800
Compared with the Moscow Society of Naturalists pilot 2, this rear (which takes part in the panel) is a thick deep into me even vlezet.radiator not aysets (
But in general not the essence of someone that took the main thing that needs were covered handheld device) and all)

Meanwhile vremenenm while studying enjoyed "Ok the Google")) handy thing)

Detail)) chewing with Vidoz)))

Post has been editedkuzya001 - 23.09.14, 05:16

* Kuzya001,
"Okay Boss")
Today after work, I write down how I chat with an assistant in the car)

Zhdemsss)))

* Kuzya001,
Failure went to work and sat for an hour and a half tyrkat like a fool with it.