> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Star W800 - Discussion | Smartphone 4.5 "

Rep: (2)
DiscussionStar W800
PictureStar W800, Star mini S5 (W800), Alps / XK W800
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
  • Operating system: Android 4.2.2
  • CPU:MediaTekMT6582 , 1300 MHz, Cortex-A7 Quad Core
  • The number of processor cores: 4
  • Number of SIM-cards: 2 (1 regular, 2 Micro)
  • Dimensions (WxHxT): 131 * 66.3 * 8.8 mm
  • Mode of operation of several SIM-cards: alternate
  • Standard: GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G WCDMA 850 / 2100MHz
  • Video Processor: Mali-400 MP
  • Diagonal: 4.5 inches.
  • Image size: 854x480 (240 dpi)
  • Type of touch screen: multitouch, capacitive, 2-point
  • Screen type: color TFT, 1.68 million colors, touch
  • Video playback: MP4, 3GP, MOV, MPEG, MKV, FLV
  • Dictaphone: yes
  • Max. video resolution: 1280x720
  • Max. video frame rate: 30 frames / s
  • Camera: 8 million pixels, built-in flash
  • front: 2 million pixels.
  • Camera features: autofocus
  • A-GPS system: yes
  • Internet access: WAP, GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA, HSUPA, email POP / SMTP, HTML
  • Interfaces: microUSB, Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0
  • Synchronization with the computer: is
  • Satellite navigation: GPS, A-GPS, (EPO)
  • Built-in memory: 4 GB
  • RAM: 1 GB
  • Memory Card Support: microSD (TransFlash), up to 64 GB*
  • Standby time: 150 hours
  • Battery capacity: 2000 mAh (1300mAh)
  • Battery Type: Li-polymer
  • Other: proximity sensors, (lighting!gravity
Photo
Instructions
Firmware
Recovery
Root
useful links

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

Topics Curatorviones14
The activity of the members of the forum in our topic

Fake copy of Star W800

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 13.07.16, 16:14
Reason for editing: ResurrectionRemix-M

YES! Already flashed on Android 4.4.2. Assembly number ALPS.KK1.MP1.V2.16 (normal flight).
Here is the link.Firmware 4.2.2 and 4.4.2

Rep: (1496)
M
Moving toStar

Rep: (24)
* vovan295, hi, what about Ruth? Is the phone rooted through mtk droid tools or other programs? What are the parrot after the firmware on 4.4.2? Flashing like a regular smartphone on mtk? What imprints on this device, I bought myself the same in the week should come)

Posted on 08/31/2014, 12:37:

I think cwm recovery under him stir)

Ruth did not try. Pugugaev 18443.Proshival like all the MTC. Firewood really tried everything out.
Yes, on firmware 4.4.2, the second SIM works only in 2G.
The lock case does not work (magnet), and in 4.2.2, when opening and closing, everything worked (maybe the Chinese set the program.)

Vovan295 @ 08/31/2014, 16:53*
Yes, on firmware 4.4.2, the second SIM works only in 2G.
The lock case does not work (magnet), and in 4.2.2, when opening and closing, everything worked (maybe the Chinese put the program

In the sense of the second only 2G, and the first 3G works? If so, this is changed in the settings)
And about the magnetic sensor, as I understand it on 4.4.2 it works, but not on the drain?

Posted on 08/31/2014, 20:12:

Vovan295 @ 08/31/2014, 16:53*
Parrots 18443

In principle, the rules, because on the stock 17k, depending on the pictures of the seller, and here on 1k more)

Post has been editedmick1998 - 31.08.14, 21:09

Look at the Mobileuncle MTK Tools.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

* vovan295,
Where did you order the phone?

Rep: (0)
I tried to update the firmware (up to the one specified in the links) - when sewing the SPFlash Tool, a red bar appeared at the bottom, then an error. I tried several more times ... until I found out that the phone no longer turns on :(.

The firmware is not sewn, now with an error of 5054. I downloaded the firmware from the W450, the phone was flashed with it, it turns on, but nothing is visible on the screen - the bars, but you can hear the sound of the splash screen.

I can’t find the stock firmware anywhere, I’m not trying to update it because of the SPFlash Tool 5054 error, what can I do in this situation? thank.

It is treated by reinstalling the drivers.
Did you backup?

Post has been editedvovan295 - 04.09.14, 21:13

* zabbarov There are two firmwares one of them, the one that is the first oreginalnaya to her, then write here

Posted 09/04/2014, 23:19:

* vovan295,
backup as I said on the nndrom is. And where does the driver? If he went from w450, it means this is not the case) Maybe he put it in one place, the first time I sewed the phone about the same thing: yes2:

Good day. On the netrome I see the following files:
1) W800_140604_backup_140708-212350
2) W800_140604__recovery_140708-212523
3) SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1408.00

I downloaded all 3, the first one was the firmware itself, the second one was the image of IMG (why I did not understand it and did not use it), the third one was the firmware.
I tried to sew by removing the top tick (preloader) and not removing, with the version of the USB flash drive 5.14 and 5.13. The MTK USB drivers are in the system, the phone is detected when connected to a PC, the firmware process starts, but after the red bar status an error 5054 appears (if all the checkboxes are selected). As before, only the W450 is sewn, but the phone does not function, but only turns on.

Today I will try to do all this on WinXP, I tried it on Win7. Maybe there are some ideas? Thank.

p.s. On the firmware page on the non-ink, the following is indicated: Rom 4.2.2 ALPS.JB5.MP.V1.11. Where to get update 4.4.2 ALPS.KK1.MP1.V2.16? Maybe it will work.

Post has been editedzabbarov - 05.09.14, 05:25

So look at the screenshot, where 1 is 4.2.2 and everything is written around it, the first is backup (what we need), the second is (I pouch) cwm or other custom recovery, and the third is a flashlight itself this backup, i.e. Download this flash tool and shake it backup.

The second on the screen is 4.4.2. I think here there is nothing more to explain here: 1 firmware, 2 flash tools. Shake your neck

Screen
Attached Image

So I tried it first, today I will try another 4.4.

To be honest, I thought that the Links other than Needrom block was just another recommendation of the site and ignored it.

Thank you, mick1998, I will write in the evening, according to local results.

Thank you mick1998, I broke my eyes on the second one in the nidrome. I downloaded SPfleshtul old and ask for the last two links - it all worked. Thanks to everyone who thought how to help.

After the flash does not work with sims - writes - incorrect IMEI, how to install them through the terminal, read, only the root is needed. I think that I will decide.

* zabbarov
Download MTKDroidTools on the forum and restore via it

Attached Image

How to recognize your imei?
It is necessary to look under the battery of the mobile phone, then there is a sticker on which its imei code is also applied. H

Post has been editedmick1998 - 05.09.14, 14:32

it was not there ... they are not restored. I need to root it, but MTKDroidTools could not, it offers through CMW, but I'm afraid that suddenly it will not turn on again ...

* zabbarov
Try the prog Kingo Android Root on the forum too

mick1998 @ 09/05/2014, 15:03*
Download MTKDroidTools on the forum and restore via it

He then needs a root.
As I recovered (I downloaded the recovery mode, booted into it (+ and on), connected to the BB in MTKDroidTools to create the BackupNVRAM folder and put my (nvram.bin) button.
OR with these programs (SP_IMEI_V1.0.3) (MTK IMEI v3.3 EN) (MTK65xx-imei_EN.apk)

The latest version of the cap failed. The firewood is swinging, I press the root button - it rebuses the phone in a circle, and it does something, but there is no root.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/11/19, 11:41