> Attention!

All programs in this section are unofficial and not supported by Apple.Installing and working with them can cause incorrect device behavior (fast battery discharge, system braking, incorrect operation of other applications, etc.), or it may lead to the need for a flashing.By installing the application, you act at your own risk!
How to install deb-files -Installing * .deb and * .ipa

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

OS Experience | [iPad] Multitasking on iPad

Rep: (15)
OS Experience
Version: 1.0.7-2

Last update of the program in the header:27.08.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Tweak allows you to use multitasking on an iPad like on MacOSX.

Description:
While Apple is trying to unify iOS and OS X, just as Microsoft does, it becomes clear to many that these systems are too different and unlikely to be made similar. Meanwhile, Cydia has an interesting OS Experience tweak from iTwe4kz, which brings to the iPad a new design and several highly demanded features, in particular, the ability to run applications in windowed mode and multitasking.

Video review : OS Experience - Multitasking on iPad

Download:
Pictureversion 1.0.7-2

ViaCydia, repository: http://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia/
[FAQ] Installation* .deb

Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 06.09.15, 13:07

Rep: (809)
And who knows how to do the same as on the first screen? Without dock bar.
It hurts a lot of space disappears

Rep: (1466)
* Dimson75
From the center of the screen - to the dock, pull with four fingers, and the dock will disappear)

Rep: (123)
A tweak appeared on the hackyouriphone repo. size less than 100 kb. This is what should then help to load the tweak. but when I try to do this, something seems to be written by the server. so we will try. can get broke. I want to try this tweak. review who saw once really hooked
Who can download files can find them in the file system and lay out?

Post has been editedDEMIGOD124 - 20.10.14, 15:09

Rep: (0)
A lot of time has passed since the presentation of tweak, if the option to "bypass" the payment has already been done? And then according to the comments in the topic, it’s definitely worth checking out my robot capacity and glitchiness with my 2nd iPad Ohm :) I’m sorry to dump so much money ...
: sveta:

Post has been editedpetrovich_igor - 26.10.14, 22:18

Rep: (9)
yes, I don’t know ... who bought the first-generation minicar, write down the vidos by performance ... I want to understand - it’s like you need work in two windows and money isn’t big but you need to understand whether it will slow down?

Rep: (1)
But can I somehow run this tweak on the iPhone 5?
Or is the screen too small ??

Post has been editedMr.Snowman - 26.10.14, 23:15

* DEMIGOD124,
To know where he downloads the file. And at the jump, a notification pops up that the license is constantly checked.

* petrovich_igor,
I doubt that it will be possible. Because The main content is downloaded from the hub of the developer.

* chefik1990
I have a second generation minicar. But I do not think that the first will slow down.
In general, I loaded my device in full. And not a single hint of lags.
See for yourself.
Three, mercilessly guzzling resources, programs are simultaneously launched.
Attached Image

Rep: (9)
Dimson75 @ 10.27.2014, 01:32*
DEMIGOD124,
To know where he downloads the file. And at the jump, a notification pops up that the license is constantly checked.

petrovich_igor,
I doubt that it will be possible. Because The main content is downloaded from the hub of the developer.

Well, yes ... what the hack-oyraphon posted is just the program itself ... the license shakes separately ... and the developer himself wrote that if someone merges his license, he will immediately see it and take some action, maybe even ban it. ..

Rep: (47)
iOS 8 not supported?

Rep: (2)
* Haier
Judging by the developer’s twitter, an update for IOS 8.1 will be released soon (as I understand it, it plans to change the tweak, the windows will not be movable, the windows will be fixed, the screen will be divided into equal parts, and it will also be supported on large-screen smartphones probably 6 plus). Maybe I'm wrong in something)

How to remove this tweak in safe mod?

* goldenvoice,
Just removed from the sidium.

Rep: (4)
Someday it will break all the same! I believe in Communist hackers!

Rep: (49)
* PDA4400,
It is better to buy, it's worth it! I myself was waiting for a hack, but then I decided to buy it and did not regret it, now I am waiting for a version for iOS 8;)

Rep: (91)
Tablet) @ 01/12/2015, 23:42*
* PDA4400,
It is better to buy, it's worth it! I myself was waiting for a hack, but then I decided to buy it and did not regret it, now I am waiting for a version for iOS 8;)

I personally bought and regretted
Advertising and video are different describe as a very cool tweak - in fact, a bug on the bug

Rep: (5)
On the first, the mini crashes to ios 7.1.2 safe mode
I throw a deb if anyone should

Attached files

Attached fileOS Experience-1.0.7-2.deb(37.71 KB)

Post has been editedVitamin1992 - 24.01.15, 14:54

Rep: (5)
Who earned this deb post

does not work. crashes a window with a license load and perpetual spinner

Rep: (2)
* Vitamin1992,
Ie it makes no sense to buy this tweak for the first mini?

Rep: (444)
The version for iOS 8 will be released in about 1.5 months; those who have already bought it will receive it for free.

The developer still decided not to adapt the tweak for iOS 8.
Quote: "OSE replacement will not be coming. I will open-source OS Experience sometime in the future."
Alternative tweak Multify

Post has been editedIvan 2011 - 14.05.15, 18:22
Reason for editing: Updating

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/05/19 6:00 p.m.