> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact - Discussion | Tablet, 8 ''

Rep: (208)
DiscussionSony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact
PictureSony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Review Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact on our website!
Pro autonomy of work

Information
Attached Image

Specifications
  • Operating system:
    Android 4.4.4 (Xperia Home)
  • Display:
    Touch, 8 ", WUXGA, 1920 x 1200, glass type - Asahi Dragontrail
  • Camera and video:
    Primary: 8.1 MP
    Web: 2.2 MP
  • CPU:
    Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, 2.5 GHz
  • Interfaces:
    GPS / A-GPS
    3.5 mm audio jack
    GLONASS
    MHL 3.0
    MicroUSB: 2.0
    Wi-Fi: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac
    NFC
    DLNA
  • Memory:
    RAM: 3 GB
    ROM: 16/32 GB
    MicroSD: up to 128 GB
  • Network:
    UMTS HSPA (3G)
    GSM GPRS / EDGE (2G)
    FDD-LTE (4G)
    TD-LTE (4G)
  • Other:
    Stereo speakers
    FM radio with RDS
  • Weight:
    280 grams
  • Dimensions:
    213 x 123 x 6.4 mm
  • Battery:
    4500 mAh
  • Water and dust resistance
    IP65 / 68

Reviews
Links
Instructions and utilities
Utility

K
Nothing personal, but there are rulesWorking with Images on the forum. I will no longer clean the photo myself under the spoiler, but simply delete posts with violations. This also applies to issues related to the choice of tablet model, there are for this:Selection and Comparison. Firmware issues are discussed in the appropriate section: Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact - Firmware

Be mutually polite! We have to say on the forum "thank"by increasing reputation by clicking on the button+
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.A complaint (under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to put " + ".

The curator of the topic isSletrof , for all questions and suggestions contact in QMS

Post has been editedSletrof - 12.03.19, 10:42
Reason for editing: minor changes

Rep: (249)
* vit063 , wonders...

Rep: (119)
vit063 @ 05.04.19, 19:32*
Do not believe me ... demolished / removed the regular album (alternative QuickPic) everything worked as it should ... do not understand anything. Wonders.
The second day of the problems with the camera not watch, I will watch ...

PAndrey @ 04/05/19, 19:49*
miracles

Not well ... a miracle happened: rolleyes: Disconnect the camera once again ... it is the rear. I wonder, can remove the log? How to catch the problem ne understand whether hardware whether Softovaya ... o.O

Post has been editedvit063 - 07.04.19, 18:55

Rep: (27)
* vit063 , IMHO, hardware

Rep: (5)
* altair555222, found where the glass-stick? Same problem.

Rep: (85)
When backfilling is disabled vayfay (set votsap, so it was necessary)
Thereby leaving the connection with votsap web on your computer
Where to dig? Or I buggy ... o.O

Rep: (135)
* maclex, in advanced Wi-Fi settings is an option, the network during sleep time, check on. Many of her cut off so that the tablet is better to sleep.

* Opaev,
Included - let it be so
especially nemeshalo
Votsap glyuknul think I shuganuli
Now all Normic: thank_you:

Rep: (135)
* maclex, can more stamina to sleep it sends, it is necessary to add permission.

* Opaev ,
nirazu notenjoyed

Rep: (4)
Hello, I have not found an appropriate topic. The tablet is not charging properly, only 1 per cent for 15 minutes, connecting the charging LED lights, in general, I fasten the two short videos, there is very clearly seen everything. In this case, the connector looks smooth and without jambs. Charger charges the left, the broken, replaced with a new, tried a few - one and the same situation.
Video number 1https: //www.youtube.co...ch v = Fd_apvg19Kg & t = 64s?
video number 2https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmwLeKVa5VA
Help the pancreas, maybe it will be possible to do something about their own hands? Here connector pictures, by the way:
P.S, I know that this is not z3 and z2, but my topic no one is reading for a few months. HELP pancreas. Thanks in advance!!! : Thank_you:

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

* Yakushev Alexander , First, a toothpick is strictly with alcohol and gently clean the contacts.
Second look for a good, better than the original cable and a good, proven exercises.
Does not work, replace the battery ...

* Yakushev Alexander And the docking station is not? Or wire for magnetic charging ...?

* Pandrey , But the way is a great idea, I use constantly.

Unfortunately, not buy, probably already stopped selling the original (

Posted 02/05/2019, 3:48:

* alex6741, ok I try to ATP, and nothing will happen if you do not alcohol, and acetone or nail polish remover? (I am 14 years, alcohol can not buy)

Post has been editedYakushev Alexander - 02.05.19, 08:34

* Graftsman, I have not found pure isopropanol, but I found the house nail polish remover without acetone, but with the content of isopropanol. Here in general the composition of the photo:
Such an approach? (Pre-ATP).

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedYakushev Alexander - 02.05.19, 17:47

* Pandrey If not used the magnetic connector, with the usb maybe there is a problem ... I'm using 98% magnetic.

* Yakushev Alexander , It says the same thing to avoid contact with plastic products ...

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon. I studied the last half-day forum potommuchil tablet, but the problem did not understand.
Generally such symptoms: I charge the tablet, everything is fine, and the green light and 100%. I start to put it, the percentage drops gradually and then bang on 70-75 issues a warning and turns off the charge while pokazyvapt zero.
According sovetut then spent such an experiment: Leave for 10 minutes and switched on again, showed 75% of all played a bit with no problems ... Reload this again ... Showed 45% and immediately shut down ... That's such crap ... I do not know that treat ... the battery or power controller ... There are a crazy assumption that heating starts to kink.
Advise or poke his nose where to read!
P. S. checked prog writes the battery wear 36 percent.

* Lonelywolf91 About the same picture, only worse. Hats with charging at 100% juzaju to 85% and it is deactivated. Put on charge, it shows that 75%. A few minutes the green LED lights and 100%.
My conclusion - the battery. After the plate is old, almost from the first day of official sales. Change the battery? No, it is better to change the tablet. Native battery is not found, and ketaysky change for two months - a more expensive. And this put on a pedestal / cradle, to call the tablet weather station with clock and to the country ... I have three plate so operate without interruption. Zeta 2 Vyusonik navorochenyy for those years and PakkardBell aka Acer US.
Only one problem - there is nothing stupid in return ...

Post has been editedPandrey - 12.05.19, 14:02

Rep: (0)
A few days ago, at almost no cost will get a memory card for 256 gigabytes, pull the plate whether such memory is provided that will store a large number of pdf and music?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/02/20, 22:35