> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact - Discussion | Tablet, 8 ''

Rep: (208)
DiscussionSony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact
PictureSony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Review Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact on our website!
Pro autonomy of work

Information
Attached Image

Specifications
  • Operating system:
    Android 4.4.4 (Xperia Home)
  • Display:
    Touch, 8 ", WUXGA, 1920 x 1200, glass type - Asahi Dragontrail
  • Camera and video:
    Primary: 8.1 MP
    Web: 2.2 MP
  • CPU:
    Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, 2.5 GHz
  • Interfaces:
    GPS / A-GPS
    3.5 mm audio jack
    GLONASS
    MHL 3.0
    MicroUSB: 2.0
    Wi-Fi: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac
    NFC
    DLNA
  • Memory:
    RAM: 3 GB
    ROM: 16/32 GB
    MicroSD: up to 128 GB
  • Network:
    UMTS HSPA (3G)
    GSM GPRS / EDGE (2G)
    FDD-LTE (4G)
    TD-LTE (4G)
  • Other:
    Stereo speakers
    FM radio with RDS
  • Weight:
    280 grams
  • Dimensions:
    213 x 123 x 6.4 mm
  • Battery:
    4500 mAh
  • Water and dust resistance
    IP65 / 68

Reviews
Links
Instructions and utilities
Utility

K
Nothing personal, but there are rulesWorking with Images on the forum. I will no longer clean the photo myself under the spoiler, but simply delete posts with violations. This also applies to issues related to the choice of tablet model, there are for this:Selection and Comparison. Firmware issues are discussed in the appropriate section: Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact - Firmware

Be mutually polite! We have to say on the forum "thank"by increasing reputation by clicking on the button+
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.A complaint (under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to put " + ".

The curator of the topic isSletrof , for all questions and suggestions contact in QMS

Post has been editedSletrof - 12.03.19, 10:42
Reason for editing: minor changes

Rep: (4)
* boykod
Sony will benefit from its excellent technology and optimization. I z ultra with 3000 mAh and can withstand full-time with no load Hill.
I think this tablet is at least a full day survive, or even two and a half.

Rep: (26)
* Fignatur,
I just two and a half years use iPad mini.
Introduced last third has not made anything new, except nobody unnecessary sensor. This right, like a joke.

But the most assessable advantage there was always the optimization and battery.
Given that I have many years of use smartphones Sony, as an option to consider, the plate change.
However, the battery capacity slightly discouraged. And if on your smartphone in general STAMINA mode is appropriate, then the tablet in my background usually everything is always active.

Rep: (304)
For those who are afraid of the battery capacity, a reference to optimization and extension of battery life (suitable for any devaysa from v 4.0):
Power consumption (autonomy) SONY Xperia Z Ultra (Post # 34581391)
Oh, and "pile up" the good news about the update to Android 5.0 "Lollipop":
http: //blogs.sonymobil...ntire-xperia-z-series/

Post has been editedapatitych - 17.10.14, 10:44
Reason for editing: addition

Rep: (4)
boykod @ 17.10.2014, 10:22*
And if on your smartphone in general STAMINA mode is appropriate, then the tablet in my background usually everything is always active.

I do not use stamina. These results without it.

Rep: (11)
I hope that they will release him lollipop

Rep: (3473)
* DiSonDS,
All "treshki" Lollipop will. At the beginning of next year.

Rep: (17)
Pre-order. With LTE-version, of course. We are waiting, with ...
Oh, and I do not currently buy. The gift :) Here is such a good fellow I am.

And it is not clear whether the tablet can replace the phone? I mean, with it you can call regular phone calls? (Just thinking finally can get rid of mobile phones).

* Delai vivodi
Can. This is not a Nexus :-D
But imagine how it would look from the outside?

axelrock @ 17.10.2014, 21:35*
axelrock

Oh, yes, you're right. I've already thought about it. This time I think to solve with the help of hands-free conversation or if long, then the headset in the ear :-)

Then the next question dogonku: Let me set the LTE-soedenienie (me on the Internet with this wonderful tablet) does not have to be held, I proring on Simcoe during that time, while I was in interente (LTE)? Explain in more detail, please, if you please.

* Delai vivodi
Automatically switch to 3g or 2g depending on what catches.
At least at the Big Three, this technology is now so organized ...

Posted on 10/17/2014, 20:58:

Just now in the base firmware appeared to SGP621 (Wi-Fi 32GB)
updated my postand added into the ball ftf for RU / UA / KZ

Post has been editedaxelrock - 17.10.14, 20:59

Rep: (2)
And his body Th vnature aluminum or plastic materials dyed?

* leksi2.0,
Frame such as a steel.Steel angles) behind the plastic.

Post has been editedaxelrock - 18.10.14, 00:41

Such a moment: Type sim card he what? Normal Sim, nano-sim, micro-Sim?

Post has been editedDelai vivodi - 18.10.14, 11:37

* Delai vivodi
nano
Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact (Post # 34002379)

Rep: (41)
Interestingly, yotavoice will define it as a tablet or phone?

* vertyogo,
Well and Shaw? Where is the promise? Tomorrow passed yesterday :-D
Or as usual UFO wind blew?

Rep: (6)
At Sony Z3 screen will be something different from Sony Z2? For example color reproduction?

Rep: (6)
* b0nd1,
The tablet has not yet seen. On the phone is significantly higher maximum brightness, and Sony claims (and stamina) less power consumption.
In color rendering differences are not observed, and it is unlikely to be because both worth IPS matrix, with turquoise backlighting (aka triluminos) + a soft-"uluchshayzer" x-reality.

Excellent viewing angle with IPS technology
Tablet with a slim body with an improved viewing angle due to IPS technology. It guarantees high image clarity and accurate color reproduction regardless of the viewing angle.

TRLIUMINOS Screen в„ў to transmit the widest color spectrum
Unique TRILUMINOS в„ў technology creates a wider palette of rich, natural colors and the depth and realism of the image. Live Colour LED technology provides unmatched transmission deep intense shades of colors on the screen of your smartphone or tablet.

X-Reality for incredibly sharp images on mobile devices
The unique image processing algorithm from Sony analyzes each image of images and videos to high-quality low-resolution video, helping to reduce noise and optimize colors, clarity and contrast.

Contrast enhancing technology for outstanding brightness of the display
Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact enhances brightness bar for mobile screens, leaving the usual standards far behind. Combined with the intuitive contrast enhancement technology Sony's image on the screen remains clear even in bright sunlight.

Post has been editedSkydelete - 19.10.14, 08:46

Rep: (8)
The Sony stores already on display with a sign in the market since November 7 th. Really a very nice tablet. Caused only positive emotions.

* genaxa,
where they saw?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/02/20, 23:12