> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry Z3 | Discussion

Rep: (1094)
DiscussionBlackberry z3
Attached ImageBlackberry z3
Description | BlackBerry OS FAQ | Discussion пїЅ | Blackberry Z3 Firmware пїЅ | Newbie Questions пїЅ | BBM Groupsavagemessiahzine.com пїЅ | Blackberry Club пїЅ | Official website of the manufacturer | Blackberry accessories пїЅ

In the subject are allForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
Before posting photos, read the topicWorking with Images on the forum
Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Attached Image

Dimensions: 72.8x140x9.26
Weight: 164 g
Display: 5.0 inches (~ 220 ppi pixel density) 540 x 960 pixels,
Main camera: 5 megapixel autofocus camera 5x digital zoom 1080p HD video recording
Front camera: 1.1 megapixel camera 720p HD video recording
Processor: Qualcomm MSM8230 dual core
Clock frequency (MHz): 1200
Graphics processor: Adreno 305
RAM: 1.5 GB
Internal storage memory: 8GB with micro SD card support up to 64 GB
Battery: 2500 mAh
Connection Interfaces: GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB
Connectors: 3.5mm headphone, microSIM slot

A photo
Attached ImageAttached Image

Video views

Yummy

Post has been editedkatarn88 - 17.04.16, 12:38
Reason for editing: snacks

Rep: (214)
* niknit
what I talked about :-) fixed something

Rep: (0)
Many thanks to Wedel for describing the firmware process.
I would also like to note the courage and responsiveness of a person who was not afraid to post his mail address in the Yandex Market with suggestions to tell about the device.

Here, I joined the Blackberry OS experimenters ;-)
Updated, updated to the latest, installed Link and Blend, installed Snap, Yandex store, all I needed ... Before that I used Android and Symbian, I ignored the apple in principle. While everything works smoothly, without failures and quickly. The sound in the phone and the quality of the radio module are exceptional (for example, on the test of hauls in the subway)
The battery (after Lenovo) is certainly not particularly impressive, I’m rocking it, I don’t feel sorry for the smartphone, and in the tail and in the mane (instant messengers, Internet, calls via Skype and Viber, mail). Day holds, no more. Apparently you need to stock up on some kind of bank.
The hub at first abruptly disliked, then just got used to it.

A few questions for burnt users of the system:
1. is it worth it to choose an application from BBW or from Android to install Android? Does it make sense to improve quality / stability? After reading angry reviews on BBW, all messengers were put from under Snap / Google. It’s fundamentally important - Skype, Viber and Votsapp .. I read that I see Votsapp got excited because it seems to be native to blackberry, or to use everything downloaded for Android?
2. I read about the sensitivity of charging to external electricity, and if I buy a bank, do I need to pay attention to something special?
3. The native browser is not bad, but there are glitches - for example, it pops up and does not clean until something clavs to it there, to the place and without place, almost everywhere. Is it worth it to install Opera or hope for the firmware / update?
4. it’s very upsetting the inability to move applications to a memory card, one 2 gis over how much memory is eating - is there any hope that such functionality will appear in the upcoming software update?
5. somewhere I read that the SD card must be pre-formatted on a computer and not on the phone itself, but can you tell me in which format the 32 GB card should be?
6. GPS chopped off nafig, what else are the tricky settings from the experience used to optimize / improve energy conservation? Who chopped off what?
7. Clearing memory - who uses what on blackberry? Or put a fairly popular Android cleaner?

Thanks again to wedel and all the enthusiasts for creatingsavagemessiahzine.com :-)

* e06,
You're welcome :-)
1. The native is always better than the android port. Votsapp native works great, it is updated frequently (especially in betazone). Skype native also works fine. Viber only .ark.
2. The BB will be sensitive to some other Chinese charge. But not to mains voltage. I myself charge from my own and from LG, everything is fine. Including from banks at 20,000mah.
3. I tried google chrome. Not bad. In 10.3.1.1154 they say a very corrected browser.
4. Not sure, but maybe in the off release there will be this opportunity ...
5. I did not bother, format on the BB itself. This may be related to old explosives with an axis of version 7.1 and lower.
6. GPS is not so much hawala. Lte here hawala a lot of energy! Plus, dig deeper into Advanced interaction, use the Energy-saving mode, turn off unlocking by swipe from below (so that only the button is unlocked).
7. I don’t know about this .. maybe someone else will tell :-) But like QNX does not suffer from an android disease with memory clutter.

Rep: (43)
I'll put in my three pennies ...
2. I charge from what I have to, but the original (Nokia, Samsung, Alcatel, etc.). Eats everything.
3. Yes, the keyboard pops up when necessary and inappropriately, BUT on the space bar in the upper right corner there is a clav icon, a long tap on it removes the clave.
7 ... garbage is everything, for BB there is no point. IMHO.

Post has been editedniknit - 26.11.14, 22:43

* niknit
Useunofficial customer savagemessiahzine.com? Great customer

* Wedel,
No, but if it's good, I'll try.
P.S Browser corrected, the story clears faster, I already wrote about the keyboard. Yes, you can still remove it with a gesture down from the top edge of the address bar.

Post has been editedniknit - 27.11.14, 10:41

* niknit
The project is long-standing. But conveniently damn. It is constantly evolving.

Rep: (41)
Good afternoon. I choose between it and z10 white, what do you recommend? What are the advantages over z10? (Are they) Maybe there are owners of this and that.

* shurik)
Each has its own minuses and pluses. The price is about the same, for me the Z3 is better because the screen is bigger, the battery lasts longer, the case is better. I don’t play heavy games, and the quality of the photos is acceptable for me.

* niknit
But what is the case of the z10 for you inferior to the z3?
PS. I see you from Moscow, if not a secret, where did you buy z3? I look at the y.market, there is a range of prices from 9500 to 12, so it’s also not clear which of the shops you can trust ...

Post has been editedshurik) - 27.11.14, 16:55

* shurik)
By rating, in general, focus.

* shurik)
The case of the Z3 is a monolith. He already wrote that he took on the radio market in Mitino, there is only one pavilion with explosives there. 9500.

Post has been editedniknit - 27.11.14, 17:42

* Wedel,
rating is certainly good, but part of this rating is clearly wound up. Especially when 95% of the reviews are with 5 stars. :) We will search (s).
At first I was firmly convinced that here it is, the phone that I was looking for. But then I remembered that there is a Z10 White, as for me, it looks more nice than black. Plus, it’s smaller than this, but there is a bigger screen. In Z3, as you write, "the battery lasts longer," which is a big plus, because I would not want to charge the phone every day. At the same time, I first went into this topic, probably this is a sign: lol: A difficult choice.

Hello.
I understand that in the device on the screen is not glass, but plastic?
Is there an oleophobic coating? Does your finger slide easily?

Thank.

* hotatom
The finger slides as it should, but I didn’t bother with the rest. For that kind of money ...

Dear, who has Z3 with of. 10.2.What screen resolution is there? I didn’t look right away, it’s on leaks 10.3 ... Although the device supports the above, I’m afraid that they will do the 10.3 with the stated resolution. o.O

* niknit
Thank. Are fingerprints erased easily? And does the screen respond to gloves?

* niknit
This is how Makar firmware can affect the resolution of the display?)))

* Wedel,
Try decreasing the screen resolution on your computer ... is it possible? And why is it impossible to programmatically in the firmware? Yes, and why then declare less than supported?

Posted on 11/28/2014, 13:21:

* hotatom
Washable easily.
Does not respond to gloves.

* niknit
This is something new))) An original comparison with a computer.
Where it is written, what and where is supported, and by whom / what?
IMHO nonsense. None of the manufacturers will photographically lower the resolution below the resolution of the matrix.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/09/19, 21:32