LG G Watch R - Talk | [Smart watch]

Rep: (866)
Smart watchLG G Watch R - Discussion
PictureLG-W110 (Lenok)
Description | Discussion | Android Wear Discussion пїЅ | Dials for Android Wear пїЅ | Programs for Android Wear пїЅ
Attached Image
>>>Mini FAQ<<<

Be sure to read it and usesearch by topic before asking a question!

Specifications
Compatibility: smartphone with Android 4.3 and higher
Operating system: Android Wear
CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400, 1.2 GHz
Memory: 4 GB, 512 MB RAM, no expansion slot
Screen: P-OLED, 1.3 ”, 320x320 pixels
Battery: non-replaceable, 410 mAh
Wireless connection: Bluetooth 4.0
Ports and connectors: microUSB docking station
Dimensions / weight: 46.4 x 53.6 x 9.7 mm (11.1 with frame) / 62 g.
Reviews and Reviews
Accessories
Drivers and Utilities
Recovery
Kernels
Stock kernels:
Android Wear 5.x

Custom kernels:
intersectRaven's Kernel
Download
Versions of images:
single.boot.img - image of the kernel operating in single-core mode (only one processor core is working);
dual.boot.img - The image of the kernel, working in dual-core mode (there are two processor cores).

Core Information (XDA)

Kernels with 1, 2 and 4 cores (XDA) included
Firmware
Current firmware version: Android Wear 2.0 (7.1.1), Build number: NXH19X (06/01/2017)
Official firmware
Unfortunately, Google and LG do not release stock (factory) firmware images for watches. So there are no complete official images including the boot loader, the system, the kernel and the recovery. You can flash individual sections (system, boot, recovery) presented in the header below, or OTA images using ADB Sideload.

SectionsSystem, Boot, Recovery and full .zip image for firmware through recovery for firmware through Fastboot : https: //www.androidfil...om/? w = files & flid = 70624

OTA updates:
List of firmware versions:
  • Android Wear 2.0 (7.1.1) Nougat (NXH19X)
  • Android Wear 2.0 (7.1.1) Nougat (NXG47C)
  • Monthly Security Patches
  • Android Wear 6.0.1 Marshmallow (M1D63M)
  • Android Wear 6.0.1 Marshmallow (M1D63G)
  • Android Wear 6.0.1 Marshmallow (MWD48B)
  • Android Wear 6.0.1 Marshmallow (MEC23G)
  • Android Wear 5.1.1 Lollipop (LCA44B)
  • Android Wear 5.1.1 Lollipop (LDZ22D)
  • Android Wear 5.0.2 Lollipop (LWX49K)
  • Android Wear 5.0.1 Lollipop (LWX48P)
  • Android Wear 4.4W.2 KitKat (KNX01R)
  • Android Wear 4.4W.1 KitKat (KIW52H)

Unofficial firmware
Instructions
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddfgigger - 02.06.19, 13:02

Rep: (32)
* Vasilenko1977,
Sam asked, he answered. Flew permission Wear OS, exposed and it worked.

Rep: (32)
dipped recently watch a half-shell in a bath by accident (because I do not urine at all, apparently suspected something) - began to randomly scroll text on the screen well, I think - touchscreen wet.

wiped, put it on charge overnight - the corpse of the morning: lol:

I think - well, thank God, otmuchalis: D. I second the screen went all the spots (the first guarantee for me). I was not too annoying, but on the secondary market is completely invalidates this device.

I understand - inside full of water, but almost all of the cover, as to lay the charge, ate terminals of the electrochemical corrosion and the battery sat down to 0.
this is due to the fact that the rubber seal on the cover became a sticky mucus. for some reason it seems that the rubber gaskets must be resistant to degradation and not from the children's balls.

Clean all alcohol restored terminals - including a battery is fully charged somehow, but now cut down by 80% - Li died from overdischarge.

if not for the screen, it would be possible to buy a battery for a thousand Ali, and sold as refurbished :) but doby LH released shit and deprived me of the opportunity to sell their crafts without bothering the production of components.

somewhere, if you strongly to look to sell housing at $ 200 screen, with the price of the gadget bu ideally up to $ 100

God bless him, screens dermovenkie out, but if $ 200 fuck? !!!

For comparison, look at the screen casing with peer Moto 360 - sold for 1000 rubles !!!

Watch for Huawei 2 - 2000P !!! - and this is actually the last year's model!

And I have to walk with a spotty screen on. Do not buy a LG!

Rep: (8)
I found a man who was himself changed the display itself. akuratno need a hairdryer to heat, and then squeeze out the size of a flat object stekto display inside. But I even ochkuyu carry out such an operation, try akuratno polirnut not rented display

Rep: (24)
* Ndrin,
But why do we need it ?! On Avito son bought for 3000r workers. Live.

Rep: (151)
I zte quartz often in the water and they do not have anything, even though I deciphered them and carefully glued on b7000.U have a question you also in the browser screen keyboard opens in the middle instead of the bottom?

Rep: (0)
Good day to all. A question. Hours took already used several times updated system. The clock itself operate the brakes, especially in recent times. Maybe it makes sense to roll back or update already? Or after the clock has already rented a little?

Post has been editedalex 35i - 22.02.20, 13:28

Rep: (28)
* alex 35i , Place where the core of inclusive 2 \ 4 cores

Disaster struck, first battery is kept as in the past two days, but stopped to show his power. All burned 100%. And now and keep longer. Just 5 minutes and off. Akuumulyatoru gaplyk? Or the system?

And today loaded up 100 percent, took off the cradle, like hold as before, and the interest shown.

Post has been editedserg607672 - 27.02.20, 06:26

Rep: (11)
* serg607672 AKB me ?? I've been a replacement, and there are glitches with%

* GodzilaSanya , Not yet changed, expensive, both for the battery 410 swings)))

* andrew512 , Well, just change the screen, what surprised. Of course they lost because moisture were opened (even under warranty). And it suffers from many of the Soup, the same mi band. Here it is necessary to focus on the type option. For the rest, alas, all is true, himself chasing a couple of points, while not critical, and hardly noticeable on dark dials.

Post has been editedMaxim - 11.04.20, 10:43

Attached Image
Hello, a couple of years ago I tried to update the software did not work, suspect made bricks. Not loaded, just before LG screen, the computer does not see through the cord, there are options to revive?

* prima92 , come in fastboot?

Yes, I am gone

The computer does not see the device, even when I go into fastboot

* prima92 If in the task manager, nothing, then clean the contacts and change the lace

Rep: (2)
How to make a hard reset on our aparata it was attached to another body. Cant Rocco section Factory reset

Rep: (381)
* gezonis,
Settings - System - Turn off and reset

* Setm , Thank you, I will try, though a lot of problems with this look.

Rep: (1)
Our watch is still good competitors?
Like and has a memory, and RAM, and design, and the axis (I inhibits scary).
I'm sick of this running with the parameters proshivkamii etc., hours dead battery (6 years old then) and now I think to take the E bend4 or something like that.
Already too lazy for the nfs, contactless payment, etc. nomalno support to run, buy a stupid second hand on the small screen to the phone.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/05/20, 15:35