LG G Watch R - Talk | [Smart watch]

Rep: (866)
Smart watchLG G Watch R - Discussion
PictureLG-W110 (Lenok)
Description | Discussion | Android Wear Discussion пїЅ | Dials for Android Wear пїЅ | Programs for Android Wear пїЅ
Attached Image
>>>Mini FAQ<<<

Be sure to read it and usesearch by topic before asking a question!

Specifications
Compatibility: smartphone with Android 4.3 and higher
Operating system: Android Wear
CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400, 1.2 GHz
Memory: 4 GB, 512 MB RAM, no expansion slot
Screen: P-OLED, 1.3 ”, 320x320 pixels
Battery: non-replaceable, 410 mAh
Wireless connection: Bluetooth 4.0
Ports and connectors: microUSB docking station
Dimensions / weight: 46.4 x 53.6 x 9.7 mm (11.1 with frame) / 62 g.
Reviews and Reviews
Accessories
Drivers and Utilities
Recovery
Kernels
Stock kernels:
Android Wear 5.x

Custom kernels:
intersectRaven's Kernel
Download
Versions of images:
single.boot.img - image of the kernel operating in single-core mode (only one processor core is working);
dual.boot.img - The image of the kernel, working in dual-core mode (there are two processor cores).

Core Information (XDA)

Kernels with 1, 2 and 4 cores (XDA) included
Firmware
Current firmware version: Android Wear 2.0 (7.1.1), Build number: NXH19X (06/01/2017)
Official firmware
Unfortunately, Google and LG do not release stock (factory) firmware images for watches. So there are no complete official images including the boot loader, the system, the kernel and the recovery. You can flash individual sections (system, boot, recovery) presented in the header below, or OTA images using ADB Sideload.

SectionsSystem, Boot, Recovery and full .zip image for firmware through recovery for firmware through Fastboot : https: //www.androidfil...om/? w = files & flid = 70624

OTA updates:
List of firmware versions:
  • Android Wear 2.0 (7.1.1) Nougat (NXH19X)
  • Android Wear 2.0 (7.1.1) Nougat (NXG47C)
  • Monthly Security Patches
  • Android Wear 6.0.1 Marshmallow (M1D63M)
  • Android Wear 6.0.1 Marshmallow (M1D63G)
  • Android Wear 6.0.1 Marshmallow (MWD48B)
  • Android Wear 6.0.1 Marshmallow (MEC23G)
  • Android Wear 5.1.1 Lollipop (LCA44B)
  • Android Wear 5.1.1 Lollipop (LDZ22D)
  • Android Wear 5.0.2 Lollipop (LWX49K)
  • Android Wear 5.0.1 Lollipop (LWX48P)
  • Android Wear 4.4W.2 KitKat (KNX01R)
  • Android Wear 4.4W.1 KitKat (KIW52H)

Unofficial firmware
Instructions
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddfgigger - 02.06.19, 13:02

Rep: (182)
Such a moment is interesting. Is there a photo or video where the display of this watch without backlight in daylight? In all the videos where these watches are shown, the lights are on.

Rep: (26)
There is no backlighting on the Г©ladГ© etrans, each pixel (subpixel) is lit separately. If there is an image, then the pixel is lit. Black areas do not glow.

Rep: (583)
Yes! I thought the dial was always seen as sony smartwatch2. Sadness

Rep: (16)
* kerbala,
And why did you decide that this will not happen? This is the standard functionality on Android Wear and you can enable it everywhere. The trick is that for example moto do not live up to the evening after switching on.
I did not understandit turns outIn ambient mode, will it be possible for the head to adjust the display brightness?

Post has been editedVolnovik - 21.10.14, 09:21

Rep: (4)
It is possible that when you put the clock in the viewing position, the display turns on

Rep: (60)
Today boughtW110W100 and myself (in the summer I bought LG's wireless chargers from him), I'm waiting ....
I bought protective films for W100, but for W110 there are no films yet, do I need a protective film for W110?

* aad75
Xs, in principle, the screen is recessed under the edging. For example, I do not like films at all.

Photo comparison with moto360
imgur.com/a/0pLVW#0

On xda, a person writes that a subject feels stronger than a motorola (says that it is scratching). But at the same time they are longer and thicker, so the thicker wrist should be for them.

Rep: (17)
aad75 @ 10.21.2014, 10:04*
Today I bought a W110 myself

I did not know that the LG G Watch R is called as W 110.: blush:
So you just paid or the clock has already come to you?

Volnovik @ 10/21/2014, 11:17*
screen recessed under the edging

so I think it is worth it or not
contacted the manufacturer of protective films from Hong Kong today, ready to make an order in two days ...
Volnovik @ 10/21/2014, 11:17*
I don't like films

they often save the screen from scratching, I use it myself and recommend it to everyone ...
just paid or did the clock come to you?

only paid (LG G Watch R W110)

Rep: (6)
Well, the watch came to me, the first impressions, the screen is also small with frames, the strap is squalor) in general, there are questions write

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Frames likely interfere, although probably will be the glass to protect, the light sensor is not it the truth here in the course is not really even necessary, on the magnet charge differs only in form, colors are very bright and vivid picture can be seen not bad even in the sun for a day somewhere in the half sat hours, but the phone battery began to eat more Russian is. Something like this, the most annoying that the visible area of ​​the screen is less than the frame of that between the frame and the image of the band is black, well, strap on it even though it is written the skin, but felt it as a cheap leatherette and the rest of all the declared functions are performed works fast to look at pretty attractive, only bolshevat and thick, and the screen is still too small, does not look proportionally compared to the body.

Volnovik @ 10.25.2014, 05:45*
Can you adjust the brightness by rotating the wheel (only possible in ambient mode) or did it seem?

No, it is spinning, but there are no functions in this, to be honest, as I immediately set the brightness level to 3, so it is worth it and there is no desire to decrease, at night my eyes did not cut and during the day everything was more or less visible

Velogos @ 10.26.2014, 23:41*
Rewold, how do the watch keep in touch with the phone? There are complaints that periodically the clock falls off or is everything okay?

Obryvov did not notice
Speaking of battery. For two days the clock keeps the battery with the screen on all the time, in this respect all the norms.

Post has been editedrewold - 27.10.14, 06:51

Today they brought the house W110, they walked for 6 days (paid for 10/21/2014, sent 10/22/2014).
So far, I like everything very much, except for the strap - “wooden” according to sensations, as if from a belt for trousers ... (from the skin of young dermantin), the benefit can be changed, if that ...
After the settings, the clock immediately updated the firmware.
While some comparative photos with W100
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

I start testing, but I did not decide how to deal with the film on the screen.

Rep: (17)
* aad75 Congratulations on your purchase. Could you answer some questions after you test your watch?
1) Do you have a stable connection with the phone or not?
2) It feels good vibro when an incoming call or message (there is a possibility not to feel)?
3) Approximately how much battery is enough (it is clear that this is individual, but still)?
4) When an incoming call is displayed, is the name of the contact completely or is there a character limit?
If you can take a few photos from the VX. call, message, menu. I just want to understand how readable everything looks. Thank.

Some questions

thank you, answer:
1) Yes
2) The incoming call / vibro, well heard (if there is silence in the room) / is felt, but it is possible or not to hear / not feel, it takes time to figure it out. Messages and letters can not be heard, but "they" can be seen on the clock screen, so you can’t completely miss / see.
The sensation of vibration ("force") also depends on how tightly the watch is pressed against the hand by the watch strap.
3) Today, with the screen constantly turned on (the brightness is still at "2"), the charge remained at 77% (from 07:00 approximately until 18:30).
4) When an incoming call, only the first and middle names of the contact are displayed, the last name no longer displays (if you save the first and last name, it will display all).
Everything is readable.

Vasyalegko
you can't talk through them, and why not, because there is a headset - I use bluetooth headset or headphones at home.
Now the clock is connected and the headset, when an incoming call, the clock vibrates, the phone and the headset ring ..., everything is super.

Volnovik
ATP, watched the price of films, if anything, then it will be difficult to eliminate scratches, films appeared, prices may fall, but they are high because of exchange rates ...
While the shirt sleeve is hiding ...

By requestJammasterjay , watch strap buttoned on the penultimate "hole":
Additional photos of hours on a small hand
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (7)
Aad75 @ 10.29.2014, 21:58*
you can't talk through them, and why not, because there is a headset - I use bluetooth headset or headphones at home.

There is a suspicion that in order to test this you need to put on headphones WITHOUT a microphone and pick up the phone for hours instead of a telephone. Since this function works exactly on lg g watch without a letter R.

What do you think are the pros and what are the cons between them?

At first glance, w100 is unisex, and w110 is more masculine. the functionality is almost the same.
under approximately the same conditions, the w110 has a little more battery power (in a gentle mode, w110 is kept free for two days).
The w100 is lighter in feeling, almost the same in size, but the w110 design looks more massive.
The main difference in appearance, like those and others, but w110 more.

Ramilt
Volnovik
I see no point in this, but I will find headphones without a microphone and try.

Post has been editedaad75 - 30.10.14, 22:12

Rep: (109)
* aad75

The instructions do not accidentally indicate how wide the strap should be? I just want to order a brown of good leather for myself, otherwise everyone complains about the mediocre belt from the kit, and the black watch is not impressive at all.

Is there a replacement mechanism like on a regular watch?

Thank you in advance

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/05/20, 3:40