> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

425 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Asus ZenFone 6 - Firmware
forzz
Message#1
24.08.14, 11:38
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 114
Check in: 19.03.08
Asus zenfone 6

Asus ZenFone 6 - Firmware
PictureZenfone 6, A600CG, ASUS_T00G
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Accessories � | Marriage � | Games � | Modification and decorations � | power usage � | Kernels and their discussion � | Custom firmware � | Firmware �

Important information
  • Attention!Sewing on the instructions for ZenFone 5 is not worth it. Great chance to make a brick.
  • Unlocking the bootloader with the official application leads to the loss of the possibility of updating by OTA!
  • OTA updateswill not be establishedif the SuperSU / Superuser application is a system application. You can not delete and modify files from the system partition.
  • Android 4.4 KitKat (V2.xx.xx.xx) is installed over OTAonlyon top of V1.18.40.12!
  • Android 5.0 Lollipop (V3.xx.xx.xx) is set by OTAonlyon top of V2.22.40.44!

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware
Official firmware
ATTENTION! Asus confirmed thatAndroid 6.0 Marshmallow for the first generation Zenfone will not! Do not ask these questions!

Full list of firmware on the official website of Asus
WW - "world" version
Firmware for downgrade (downgrade)

TW - version for Taiwan

CN - version for China

CUCC - version for the Chinese operator China Unicom

Unofficial firmware

Instructions
For any actions with the device, you must enable USB debugging on the device and install drivers on the PC
How to unlock / lock the bootloader?
  • Connect to PC via ADB (must be onUSB debugging ):
    1. Install the ADB Driver from the header
    2. Download the ADB and fastboot archive
    3. Unzip to any convenient location and run the command line from this folder (Shift + RMB - Open Command Window)
    4. Enteradb wait-for-devices
    5. Connect to your PC via USB.
    6. To check if you have connected via ADB, enteradb devices

• Download the firmware of your version and copy the fileif.binfrom foldersystem / etc / firmwareto the folder with ADB (or pull it straight off without downloading the firmware)
  • Put into modebootloaderby teamadb reboot bootloader

To unlock the bootloader, enter the commands (via Enter):
fastboot flash dnx dnx_fwr_ctp_a600cg.bin
fastboot flash ifwi if.bin
fastboot reboot-bootloader

To block the bootloader, enter the commands (via Enter):
fastboot flash dnx dnx_fwr_ctp_a600cg.bin
fastboot flash ifwi ifwi_ctp_a600cg.bin
fastboot reboot-bootloader

Unlocking the bootloader may cause a failure in the warranty! All actions you do at your own peril and risk!

Firmware
Method 1 - official from Asus
  1. Download the firmware from the header, or from the Asus website
  2. Unzip the downloaded file, after unpacking there will be an archive of the formUL-ASUS_T00G-<region>-<version>-user.zip.secureorUL-ASUS_T00G-<region>-<version>-user.zip
  3. If the name is presentUL-ASUS_T00G-<region>-<version>-user.zip.secure then rename to UL-ASUS_T00G-<region>-<version>-user.zip
  4. Connect to PC and copy archive to internal memory.
  5. Disconnect from PC. The system itself will see the update, after its selection the firmware will go

Notes:
  • If the firmware does not see, then check the name of the archive, it should be like this:UL-ASUS_T00G-<region>-<version>-user.zip
  • If everything is followed, but the firmware does not see, then restart

Method 2 - Change Region
For cases when the firmware is installed, the region of which does not coincide with the initial one (updates via OTA are not installed)
  1. Install the drivers on your PC, get ROOT rights for usingRoot zenfone
  2. Download the ADB archive and open the command line (in the unpacked folder with ADB Shift + PCM - Open command window)
  3. Copy two filesinstall-recovery.shandrecovery-from-boot.pfrom this folder to your phone/ data / local / tmp /
  4. Put your phone in DROIDBOOT (fastboot) mode (when turned on, hold down the Volume + key)
  5. In the command line, check whether the phone is detected
    fastboot devices

6. From the archive with the firmware copy filesrecovery.imgandboot.imgin the folder with ADB and sew them:
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    fastboot flash boot boot.img

7. Restart the phone, wait for it to turn on and enter at the command line:
    adb shell
    su
    sh /data/local/tmp/install-recovery.sh

8. Now you can sew the firmware of the desired region in an official way.

Method 3 - via ADB
Suitable for flashing the device in any state (wrong region, brick, version rollback, etc.)
  1. Install the driver on the PC, download the ADB archive and open the command line (in the unpacked folder with ADB Shift + PCM - Open command window)
  2. Download the firmware and from the archive with it, copy the files into the ADB folderboot.imgandfastboot.img, as well as the firmware itself
  3. Downloadrecovery.imgrequired versionfrom hereand copy to the folder with ADB (if the link does not have the required version recovery, then it should be taken from the archive with the firmware)
    To change the region to WW, you need to download the WW-1.17.xx.xx version recovery!
  4. Put your phone in DROIDBOOT (fastboot) mode (when turned on, hold down the Volume + key)
  5. In the command line, check whether the phone is detected
    fastboot devices

6. If the phone shows up, enter the following commands:
    fastboot flash fastboot fastboot.img
    fastboot flash boot boot.img
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    fastboot reboot

7. Enter the DROIDBOOT (fastboot) mode again (when turned on, hold down the Volume + key). Then select RECOVERY (if the messageNo commandthen holdVolume-several seconds and, without releasing, pressVolume +) Selectinstall from sideload(orapply update from ADB)
  8. At the command prompt, type:
    adb sideload UL-ASUS_T00G-<region>-<version>-user.zip

9. Wait for the update to complete, then selectreboot system now

Installing custom recovery
To install custom recovery, you need to unlock the bootloader and install the ADB drivers.
  • Make sure that USB debugging is enabled on the phone.
  • Connect the phone to the PC in fastboot mode (hold down the Volume + key when turning on)
  • Download custom recovery and copy it to a folder with ADB
  • Open the command line (in the folder with ADB Shift + PCM - Open command window) and enter:
    fastboot flash recovery recovery_philz_t00f.img

Getting ROOT rights
detailed instructions
Another how to get root

Deactivation of the DEMO mode
  1. Activate the display to start video playback.
  2. Tap on the screen to open the main menu of the demo mode.
  3. Press and hold the Back button for more than 10 seconds until a window appears with a field for entering
  4. Enter741603and pressConfirm
  5. The phone will reboot.This will be a factory reset!

Recovery
Stock recovery
Stock recovery for your firmware version can be downloaded here
TWRP 2.7
TWRP 2.8.6.0
Requirements
Unlocked bootloader
Installation
1. Install all the necessary drivers (there is a cap)
2. Download adb v 1.0.32
3. Unpack the archive with adb and throw the recovery itself there.
4. Restart the phone in droidboot mode.
5. Run the Command Line and give the command:
fastboot flash recovery TWRP-2.8.6.0-Zenfone6.img

6. Profit
Download
Screenshots
Attached Image
TWRP 2.8.7.0
Requirements
Unlocked bootloader
Installation
Method 1
2. Download adb v 1.0.32
fastboot flash recovery TWRP-2.8.7.0-Zenfone6.img
Method 2
Install using the auto installer by running the fileInstal-TWRP.bat . You can return the stock recovery by running the file Uninstal-TWRP.bat . Attention, for all, the operation must be enabled on USB! In the case of installation through the auto installer, the bootloader unlocks automatically, and when you return the stock recovery - it is blocked back!
Download
Screenshots
Attached Image
TWRP 3.0

TWRP 3.1.1-0
Recovery philz
Requirements
Unlocked bootloader
Installation
2. Download adb v 1.0.32
fastboot flash recovery recovery_philz_t00f.img

6. Profit
Download
Screenshots
Attached Image

miscellanea
List of programs from Asus, which can be safely removed

���� �������� ������ ��������, ������� ����� �������. �� � ���������� ������� ���������� �� Titanium bakup � ���� ��� ������, �� ����� ����� � �������. download

ATTENTION IF YOU REMOVE PROGRAMS, THEN WITHOUT RESTORATION THEM YOU CAN NOT INSTALL OTA UPDATE!

Asus browser
AsusDrawRes (Graffiti Board)
AsusMirror (Mirror)
Asus splendid
AWS (Web Storage)
Bbbler actors
Black hole (galaxy4)
Books (Play Books)
Clean master
Cloud print
DataTransfor
Drive (Google Cloud)
FeedBack (Asus Feedback)
Hangouts
HoloSpiralWallpaper
KindleStub (amazon kindle)
LiveWallpapersPicker (live wallpaper selection)
LiveWallpapers (live wallpaper)
Magazines (Google New Stand)
MagicSmokeWallpapers
Maps (Google Maps because I use Navitel)
Music2 (Play music)
Myasus
MyWater (Live Wallpaper)
Omlet
PCLinkBinary (PCLink)
Phasebeam
PhotoFrameWidget (photo frames)
PlayGames (Play Games)
PlusOne (Google+)
Printspooler
QuickMemo and QuickMemoService
Remotelink
ShareRimBinary (Share Link)
Street (Street View, because I use Navitel)
Talkback
ThinkFree Office
Tripadvisor
Whatsnext
YouTube and YoutubeSearch

APN configuration application -Attached fileApn_a600cg_platform_rel.apk(46.62 KB)

Solving the problem with FOTA-update after rutting
DPI change
Patch for flashing boot.img from 3.24.40.78 via TWRP P.S.Install via Install zip.
Solving the problem with the SIM card dump, original sourcehere
Adding a double tap lock on the screen (Root required)
How to speed up the work of GPS
Change your phone number on the SIM card (100% working method)
Custom Vold
Anti-drop method

Question answer
Mini FAQ for newbies

Question:Why is my post (or post with a question) deleted?
Answer:It does not matchForum RulesorRules section "Android - Firmware"either it already has an answer in the subject line and you are too lazy to usesearch by topic

Question:What is a PTA / over-the-air update?
Answer:These are small (in most cases) updates that the manufacturer sends via cloud storage, and the phone finds and offers to download / install.
Such updates do not format the system partition, but only patch certain files, updating them to current versions.
They also do not affect root-rights and the Xposed framework. Accordingly - neither one nor the other DOES NOT PROTECT to receive such updates and their installation.
Root-rights appear after completing the update and rebooting the device, then in the installer Xposed you need to reinstall app_process and XposedBridge, and after another reboot everything returns to its place and all modules work as before the update.

Question:Why is my phone not being updated?
Answer:1) It is a custom firmware. 2) It is not worth the stock recovery / boot 3) They made some changes in build.prop 4) It is not worth the stock recovery of the version you want to upgrade to. 5) The phone has a region change (You only need to install the firmware of the version that you have installed)

Question:What kind of firmware format RAW?
Answer:Service firmware, used when raising "bricks"!

Question:When you turn on the phone for a moment, the USB icon appears and goes dead.
Answer:Clamp the "On" buttons and "Volume +" and hold until we get into the droid.
Use the "Volume -" key to scroll to the Reboot item and activate this item with the "On" key.
If after this action the device does not load up to the working state, then you have already managed to screw up something.
You can try a general reset (Factory reset), or go to the recovery and perform wipe data, or else you have to FIRMWAY THROUGH ADB

Question:I'm trying to enter the stock recovery. Appears lying on the back of the Android and the inscription "No team"
Answer:Android 4.4.2 and below: hold down the "Volume -" key, hold for 3-5 seconds and, without releasing it, press the "Volume +" key
Android 5.0: Hold the "On" key, hold for 3-5 seconds and, without releasing it, press the "Volume +" key

Question:I constantly have a message stating that the external drive is connected. And it appears if you remove.
Answer:Go to Settings - Sounds and notifications - Application notifications (if the line is higher - show notifications completely - selected) - find the "File Manager" open and select the item - Block - on. By the way, IT also removes the message "external drive connected" when you turn on the music.

Question:Why don't OTA updates come to my smartphone?
Answer:1) It is a custom firmware. 2) It is not worth the stock recovery / boot 3) They made some changes in build.prop 4) It is not worth the stock recovery of the version you want to upgrade to. 5) On the phone, the region has been changed (You only need to install the firmware of the version that you have installed). 6) Root access is received on the phone

Question:When should I wait for updates on my phone? Or When will the new firmware be released? (Such questions in the firmware branch are a violation of the rules of the Android firmware section)
Answer:The Officials promise a lot, but there is no true answer to this question! For such questions, please contact directlyto the manufacturer!

Question:Why can't I get Root rights?
Answer:In case of obtaining Root rights inone click:1) USB debugging is not enabled. 2) They did not confirm the digital fingerprint of the RSA key (Always enable debugging from this computer)

Question:If a region is changed in my phone, will I receive updates on OTA?
Answer:Not

Question:Can I downgrade my firmware in an official way, i.e. Android 5.0 to Android 4.4?
Answer:Yes, by installing the official method immediately firmware 6.3.3.3, and then 6.2.2.2. See "Official firmware"

Question:How to get Root-rights on the latest firmware?
Answer:On the latest firmware there are two methods for obtaining Root rights.First method, second method

Question:Why does the SIM card dump occur on my phone after upgrading to firmware V3.24.40.78?
Answer:It has been experimentally established that in most cases this is connected with obtaining Root rightsby method. Who has such problems not to ask such questions right away, but try to get Root-accessby methodorby method

Question:How to enable USB debugging?
Answer:In Android 4.2 and above, the developer menu turns on like this: go to Settings->About the phone and 7 times tap on the item Build number. The "For Developers" menu will appear, where you need to tick "Enable USB debugging"

Question:Why ADB does not see the phone when upgrading to firmware V3.24.40.78?
Answer:You are using an outdated version of ADB. It is recommended to use version 1.0.32 from the header!

Question:How to upgrade via ADB on Android 5.0, if the firmware does not have a fastboot.img file?
Answer:In Android 5.0, the fastboot.img file is replaced with droidboot.img and you need to flash it with the command
fastboot flash fastboot droidboot.img!

Question:Will Root access remain after the update?
Answer:Not! Root will have to be installed again!

Question:How to put your ringtone on SMS?
Answer:Create a folder Notifications (path / sdcard / media / audio / notifications) and copy / move the necessary ringtone file there and through the usual menu where you can select the alert sound, it will appear.

Question:What do the letters WW, or TW mean in the name of the firmware / software information?
Answer:Letters are REGIONAL MARKINGS OF FIRMWARE:
CN - China, without Google services (even without PlayMarket)
CHT - the same, but for a specific Chinese operator
CUCC is the firmware for the Chinese operator Unicom
TW - Taiwan, there are all Google services, but there is also a bit of Chinese
WW is World Wide, international and our own.

Question:Is it possible to increase the volume on the phone.
Answer:Can!Modifications of software and decorations for Asus Zenfone 5 (Post LGNeko # 40291743)

Question:How to block / unlock the bootloader on Android 5.0, if there is no necessary for this if.bin file in the firmware?
Answer:Take the if.bin file from firmware 2.22.40.44 and repeat all the steps in the instructions above.

Question:Is it possible to make OTA updates after rutting?
Answer:Yes! Doing all theinstructions.

Question:How to enter the engineering menu?
Answer: *#*#4636#*#*

Question:What should I do if the interlocutor does not hear me, but at the same time the voice recorder is working?
Answer:Disable Google Voice Search Ok

Question:How to check if the bootloader is unlocked or locked on my phone?
Answer:You can check it in a universal way, via ADB. Enter consecutive commands
fastboot devices
fastboot oem unlock
fastboot oem unlock confirm

You can make sure that the bootloader is unlocked using the command
fastboot getvar unlocked

Among all the text you should have the lineunlocked: YES [/ CODE]

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 07.01.18, 14:02
    Reason for editing: editing
    6120class
    Message#22
    25.08.14, 07:14
    Local
    [offline]

Messages 140
    Check in: 17.01.08
    Asus zenfone 5

* forzz,
    on the 5th does not help ...
    I also did everything according to your instructions (including the one that was at one in the morning), I substituted the files from my firmware - zero sense.
    After the firmware pen in the adb, it says that there is no / cache and the fact that it is ...
    Just like with wipe.Asus Zenfone 5 - Official firmware (OS 4.3) (Post # 33778989)

--------------------
    dips_kd
    Message#23
    25.08.14, 08:44
    Novice
    [offline]

Group: Active users
    Messages 44
    Check in: 28.09.13

I clearly did not see the tabs a lot openly, but I did nothing for 5

Here's a way from the next branch (just for the 5th)
    Dips_kd @ 08/22/2014, 01:03*
    So, I found a way to scribble!

1) Log into the bootloader
    2) choose Recovery
    3) thenaccording to the videorandomly press the "POWER" buttons and the volume "+" and "-"
    4)via ADBYou put the latest firmware.

It worked for me and another forumchanin
    = MDV = @ 08/23/2014, 01:28*
    Friends! I confirm this method, I’ll add only from myself that it makes sense to download first of all the latest firmware version (and it doesn’t matter which one was originally from the manufacturer, I had CUCC and I switched to WW), and only then get a tambourine and dance (God forbid). In my example, I checked this remark, after spending a week studying the basics of ADB and fastboota, saw a lot of various errors with the firmware, and today I finally got rid of it, downloaded the latest flash (UL_ASUS_T00F_WW_1_17_40_16) installed it the first time.
    So all of the bugs with this kind of firmware:
    just try to install the latest version.
    I managed to install without renaming the firmware, I think in the case of ADB there is no point in it at all, you can call it at least somehow.

Post has been editeddips_kd - 25.08.14, 08:47
    svetozar1973
    Message#24
    25.08.14, 10:46
    Novice
    [offline]

Messages 37
    Check in: 22.08.14
    Asus zenfone 6

In the video of course not a brick ...
    And on Zenfone 6 in the recovery, just go in by turning on the phone with the "on" and "-" buttons pressed
    Then (when the recovery is loaded) I press "-" and without releasing it I press briefly "+" and I go into the recovery settings.
    alym2
    Message#25
    25.08.14, 11:19
    Visitor
    [offline]

Messages 29
    Check in: 18.07.12
    Elephone P7000

Did the root by the method number 2 from the branch about 5 model, the Internet did not turn off, everything works, after the flashing the root is preserved
    forzz
    Message#26
    25.08.14, 11:25
    Local
    [offline]

Messages 114
    Asus zenfone 6

After the firmware pen in the adb, it says that there is no / cache and the fact that it is ...

In the recovery, make a wipe cache partition. This section stores frequently used data and application components.
    In general, this section does not affect the software update. Error text can write?

Post has been editedforzz - 25.08.14, 11:26

--------------------
    Fly Bird ->Sonyericsson W200 ->Rover M5 ->Glofish X600 ->Acer Licuid ->Highscreen GTR ->Asus Zenfone 6 ->Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro
    DNS i7 2nd gen, 6Gb ram, GF555GT, 60Gb SSD + MSI GE62 2QE Apache, 120Gb SSD
    stepanenko.89
    Message#27
    25.08.14, 11:33
    Local
    [offline]

Messages 280
    Check in: 01.03.12

Owners of the phone, in which the system is normally updated by wifi, please skip your build.prop

Attached filebuild.rar(1.35 KB)
    You are welcome.

By the way, I don’t know why it didn’t work before, but after long rearranging there, then cwm, then twrp, and so many times. twrp started to make a backup. Maybe for the first time I stood up clumsily, I don't know. Do your twrp norms work?

forzz,I did not try to parse the recovery and boot which I described in the instructions for the restoration of a brick? Che, I still can not get: no:
    forzz
    Message#28
    25.08.14, 11:33
    Local
    [offline]

Messages 114
    Asus zenfone 6

It worked for me and another forumchanin

Normal Fill through adb. It will work in cases where there is a native recovery and the same identifier of the region to which you are going to sew.
    update-script you still will not fool

Stepanenko.89 @ 08.25.2014, 12:33*
    I did not try to parse the recovery and boot which I described in the instructions for the restoration of a brick? Che, I still can not get: no:

firmware build number, what identifier writes to droidboot (CN, TW, WW), what errors?
    all files from the original WW_1_17_40_16
    Thanks for the file;)

Post has been editedforzz - 25.08.14, 11:43

--------------------
    Fly Bird ->Sonyericsson W200 ->Rover M5 ->Glofish X600 ->Acer Licuid ->Highscreen GTR ->Asus Zenfone 6 ->Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro
    stepanenko.89
    Message#29
    25.08.14, 12:03
    Local
    [offline]

Messages 280

firmware build number, what identifier writes to droidboot (CN, TW, WW), what errors?

did not understand. You probably did not understand me. My device works fine, I just wanted to parse your files from our device. and I did not succeed (((I asked you if you dismantled them or not?
    Downloading attachments:
    boot.img (8.99 MB)

fastboot.img (12.15 MB)

recovery.img (10.82 MB)

here are these files. from your instructions.
    6120class
    Message#30
    25.08.14, 12:14
    Local
    [offline]

Messages 140
    Check in: 17.01.08
    Asus zenfone 5

On the wipe cache, writes format-volume: make-ext4fs failed on / dev / block / mmcblk0p6
    Failed to mount / cache (block device required)
    And so on about all subfolders.

On the wipe date / factor resets the same but two devices with the format.
    When it writes, it writes ok, but it also swears at the folders and that it is not possible to write the Log.

--------------------
    Riza2001
    Message#31
    25.08.14, 13:58
    Experienced
    [offline]

Group: Curators
    Messages 649
    Check in: 07.01.12
    Oneplus 3

I will write here again. Does anyone know what is android 4.4 DWYOR?
    kvl2006
    Message#32
    25.08.14, 16:03
    Experienced
    [offline]

Messages 463
    Check in: 11.12.12

Riza2001
    This is not specifically for Android 4.4. And refers to the installation of custom recovery, custom firmware, etc.
    DWYOR- Do it With Your Own Risks- Everything that you do, you do at your own peril and risk (or something like that).

Post has been editedkvl2006 - 25.08.14, 16:04

--------------------
    forzz
    Message#33
    25.08.14, 17:07
    Local
    [offline]

Messages 114
    Asus zenfone 6

Stepanenko.89 @ 08.25.2014, 13:03*
    just wanted to parse your files from our device

so that is the question. Well, I already answered in the last message - taken from the original firmware on the 6th.
    firmware WW_1_17_40_16
    zip root boot.img and fastboot.img
    and links to the images of the recovery inby thismessage (for 5 and 6)

Post has been editedforzz - 25.08.14, 17:07

--------------------
    stepanenko.89
    Message#34
    25.08.14, 17:22
    Local
    [offline]

Messages 280

so that is the question. Well, I already answered in the last message - taken from the original firmware on the 6th.

I repeat, you probably misunderstood me. You understand the phrase "UNDERSTAND FILES" as you understand? In my understanding, this is not download or pick up, but it is to get everything that is inside from the .img image. Those. get the insides of archives. Well, considering that you did not even understand my statement, I think you did not parse the files.
    forzz
    Message#35
    25.08.14, 18:21
    Local
    [offline]

Messages 114
    Asus zenfone 6

Stepanenko.89 @ 08.25.2014, 18:22*
    I repeat, you probably misunderstood me. You understand the phrase "UNDERSTAND FILES" as you understand? In my understanding, this is not download or pick up, but it is to get everything that is inside from the .img image. Those. get the insides of archives. Well, considering that you did not even understand my statement, I think you did not parse the files.

So sir, speak more clearly. Would write "extract." And then "disassemble disassemble", this is not Lego: D

--------------------
    chief-zia
    Message#36
    25.08.14, 22:58
    User
    [offline]

Messages 94
    Check in: 20.06.07
    Lenovo Vibe P1

Hello!
    I do according to the method number 2, everything is clear according to the instructions, I reach this step:

And further in the command line we continue to write the following commands:
    adb devices - should determine that the phone is connected, if everything is fine then we continue to write commands:
    adb shell
    su
    sh /data/local/tmp/install-recovery.sh
    should go below the line that the record went

And ... nothing happens. Do not go below the line that the record went: (
    See screenshot.
    What to do?
    Attached Image

Post has been editedchief-zia - 25.08.14, 23:00
    Reason for editing: hid the picture under the spoiler
    chief-zia
    Message#37
    26.08.14, 00:09
    User
    [offline]

Messages 94
    Check in: 20.06.07
    Lenovo Vibe P1

The question is removed, for this instruction has helped!Asus ZenFone 6 - Official firmware (OS 4.3) (Post # 33771734)
    Many thanks to the kind people! Plus has already set :)
    ValeriyVK
    Message#38
    26.08.14, 09:25
    Veteran
    [offline]

Messages 1603
    Check in: 12.02.14
    Elephone S8

Instructions for bricks

I tried using this instruction to switch from TW to WW, did not pass, it seems that all img are being stitched, but UL-ASUS_T00G-WW-1.17.40.16-user.zip is over stitch over UL-ASUS_T00G-TW-1.17.40.16-user.zip, does not go, what could be the question?
    Attempt to follow the instructions that I used at the beginningchief-ziaAnd posted a screenshot - similarly, the replacement of recoveries is not the channel

Is it possible to sign updates? Has anyone tried?
    Through CWM unsigned updates will be put? (I mean, whether CWM and TWRP work correctly on our device)

Post has been editedValeriyVK - 26.08.14, 10:04
    ValeriyVK
    Message#39
    26.08.14, 12:02
    Veteran
    [offline]

Messages 1603
    Check in: 12.02.14
    Elephone S8

The way to restore bricks works, managed to change TW to WW

Post has been editedValeriyVK - 30.08.14, 14:30
    forzz
    Message#40
    26.08.14, 22:17
    Local
    [offline]

Messages 114
    Asus zenfone 6

ValeriyVK
    When you are stitching and something does not work - write the texts of errors, such as they are written in the original on the screen of the phone or PC.
    It is impossible to diagnose mentally why you did not succeed, but I can definitely tell you what was wrong, because the update script saw that the current software configuration does not meet the requirements.

By the way, when you load the phone in the stock recovery, the partitions are not mounted. Those. You can bang the system section, with build.prop there and the phone will still say that "I’m TW and I won’t be your WW".
    Mounting partitions take place already through the update script, after checking the version, date and other things.
    Infa about the current software version and other either on the recovery section or in the boot. But I cling more to the first.
    Therefore, you did not have it - you requested recovery and boot from the same version you were going to upload.

--------------------
    vladbaku
    Message#41
    26.08.14, 22:30
    a guest
    [offline]

Group: Users
    Messages 8
    Check in: 19.02.13

Help with the CUCC firmware on WW root; I installed the firmware; I’ve been installing it through adb.
    Asus

425 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 17:37