> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

18 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> MegaFon Login 3 - Marriage and Repair
Do you restart the device spontaneously?
Do you restart the device spontaneously?
when i play [ 78 ] ** [18,06%]
when lying on the table [ 107 ] ** [24,77%]
not yet [ 247 ] ** [57,18%]
Total votes: 432

studmix88
Message#1
23.08.14, 15:10
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 4140
Check in: 06.04.12
Xiaomi Redmi 5A

Marriage and RepairMegaFon Login 3
PictureLogin 3
Description | Discussion | games and apps | Accessories | Owners Club | Marriage | Modification of software and decorations | Purchase | Firmware

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Fixed marriages
Suspicion of marriage

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 26.02.17, 15:21
Reason for editing: Edit
mzb
Message#2
21.08.14, 20:41
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2353
Check in: 28.12.07

By the way, by marriage.
On my specimen there are noticeable deflections on the front panel. How to explain, it seems that when plastic (glass) was glued to the body, in a couple of places they pressed their fingers very hard. Something like this. This photo will not convey, unfortunately.

Along the edges of the screen - uneven illumination. But here I can find fault, because The main device on my amold.

If you hold the tablet in front of you, the speaker forward and tilt it down, then the distortion of colors starts from above. Apparently the matrix is ​​not quite good quality.

But, as such, the sensations from the device are good. It is assembled well, it is not clear why, only, they attached a piece of metal to the back.

Post has been editedmzb - 21.08.14, 20:59

--------------------
Consultations in QMS do not provide.
favofit
Message#3
21.08.14, 21:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 332
Check in: 03.11.11
LeRee Le3

Mzb @ 08.21.2014, 21:41*
By the way, by marriage.
On my specimen there are noticeable deflections on the front panel. How to explain, it seems that when plastic (glass) was glued to the body, in a couple of places they pressed their fingers very hard. Something like this. This photo will not convey, unfortunately.

Along the edges of the screen - uneven illumination. But here I can find fault, because The main device on my amold.

If you hold the tablet in front of you, the speaker forward and tilt it down, then the distortion of colors starts from above. Apparently the matrix is ​​not quite good quality.

But, as such, the sensations from the device are good. It is assembled well, it is not clear why, only, they attached a piece of metal to the back.

Also deflections and another bulge near the conversational dynamics, apparently due to the headphone plug. But in general, not noticeable, I will not change. Wash a good machine.

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 27.08.14, 20:00
sanaevvadim
Message#4
23.08.14, 15:34
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 4377
Check in: 01.12.12
Apple iPhone X

M
We move to subsectionMegaphone

--------------------
Ex-moderator 4
radist1982
Message#5
25.08.14, 10:16
User
[offline]

Messages 68
Check in: 29.12.12
LG L90

I bought a login on Saturday with an Internet S for 3 months.
And now there is a disappointment: for unknown reasons, the tabletspontaneously reboots. It happens that when downloading, when the PRIVET inscription appears, it also goes into reboot. I did a full reset through the android menu. Did not help. Sometimes it works for 1-2-3 hours without problems and reboots, and sometimes, as I mentioned above, when loading.

What do you think? Marriage?

Everything else is super tabletfor their money. The screen is excellent, GPS is super, in general it does not lag, the sound is so-so, the touch is adequate, fresh androyd.
If it were not for this ambush with rebuts, it would be happy as an elephant. I took to navigate in the car. It turns out decently cheaper than 2-DIN for 20 pieces.
studmix88
Message#6
25.08.14, 10:20
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4140
Xiaomi Redmi 5A

* radist1982,go to the salon where you bought with a check and exchange it for a new one
xsabx
Message#7
25.08.14, 10:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 234
Check in: 14.10.07
Qtek 9100

* radist1982,
Looks like you're the first to get married.
I would act as suggested by the curator of the topic.

--------------------
Every day, closer to death ...
radist1982
Message#8
25.08.14, 10:38
User
[offline]

Messages 68
LG L90

go to the salon where you bought with a check and exchange it for a new one

where I took, i.e. in the suburb of St. Petersburg, the aunt said that in order to change - you need to pass the device for diagnosis, because The device is technically complex and blah blah blah. Those. at least 2 weeks can be reached. Now I am trying to figure out how to get around this burden.

Update: Clarified. Hike in any way. Diagnostics, according to the call center operator, may take an indefinite period.
Just like that, I think FIG there will exchange. But I will try. Maybe a ride.

Post has been editedradist1982 - 25.08.14, 10:39
studmix88
Message#9
25.08.14, 10:45
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4140
Xiaomi Redmi 5A

* radist1982,Megafon has no service centers - firstly, and secondly, they are obliged to change this device as this is a violation of consumer rights ps salon employees do not have the right to contact private service centers, my advice to you is in the header in the fact section of the online store call them and at that employee who refuses to exchange you talk, but better give her the phone and I hope your exchange problem will be solved successfully
radist1982
Message#10
25.08.14, 11:37
User
[offline]

Messages 68
LG L90

studmix88
Thank you for responding.

The question is - can I contact another salon of a megaphone with this problem, and so that they exchange me there at the moment?

And, frankly, I do not see the connection between the salon and the megaphone online store. Moreover, I am not the first to encounter the fact that shops at the moment do not change tablets, phones, etc. citing the fact that the devices are technically complex and perhaps the cause of the breakdown is not a guarantee (the connector was cleverly plugged in, they filed it through the UBS 220V, etc.) and therefore it is necessary to send it somewhere for examination where the appropriate decision will be made.
Is there an article of the code or order, where it is unequivocally written that these actions are illegal, even if there are any internal documents (agreements, agreements, etc.) of Megaphone? You can, of course, swear, raise a stench, but you want to calmly and objectively stick your nose into the legislation and ask them to fulfill the legal requirements ...

Post has been editedradist1982 - 25.08.14, 11:38
studmix88
Message#11
25.08.14, 11:44
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4140
Xiaomi Redmi 5A

* radist1982,they are obliged to change only in the salon where they bought, and in other stores, alas, they will not change you, you can still talk with the general manager of the office
radist1982
Message#12
25.08.14, 11:51
User
[offline]

Messages 68
LG L90

studmix88
Article and paragraph of the legislation for a clear argument do not provide?
xsabx
Message#13
25.08.14, 11:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 234
Qtek 9100

* radist1982,
Here, as they say "everything is difficult" :)
Theoretically, the goods are legally obliged to take back within 14 days, if it is safe and sound, but there is a reservation in the law - complex technical goods that simply, with the rationale “I didn’t like”, will not be changed ... , sometimes not to swear sellers go for an exchange.
In other cases (for example, a guarantee), the seller has the right to make a technical examination of the product, and then fix it under warranty, he has a month for this :( BUT! There is another option. Go to the seller, say that the product is out of order, he suggests to take for examination , you are not being led and find out from the seller affiliated SOs where you can make an independent examination.This is faster. You make an examination and a statement to the seller, if the marriage is confirmed, you are obliged to return the cost of the examination, and money for the goods.
In any case, for all your actions, write statements demanding a written refusal.

This is all to be done in case you don’t disagree amicably with the seller, because you don’t want to return the money, but want to receive the same product, but of decent quality ....
Well, if the seller goes to refusal at all, then it is very hard to frighten the "consumer protection department" :) There is nothing left.
The trouble is that you have a "floating" fault: (and you will not be able to demonstrate it to the seller immediately ....
Something like this...
M
4.16. The answer is forbidden without the text (smile, including text smiles). As well as answers consisting only of smiles, or overloaded by them (more than three smiles in one message) in all sections, except for the section "Trepalka".
Check outForum Rules!

Post has been editedNoreg - 25.08.14, 12:42

--------------------
radist1982
Message#14
25.08.14, 12:21
User
[offline]

Messages 68
LG L90

xsabx
I understood you. I will break through.

studmix88Well sootv. posts in the section Marriage move.

Post has been editedradist1982 - 25.08.14, 12:21
tedi-ben
Message#15
25.08.14, 12:21
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 423
Check in: 09.11.11
LeEco Le Max 2 4/64

radist1982if there is a flash drive, pull it out. and try to drive without it. I have a kingston flash drive that reboots all the tablets.
radist1982
Message#16
25.08.14, 12:23
User
[offline]

Messages 68
LG L90

tedi-ben
In addition to the sim card of the megaphone, nothing more is inserted into the tablet.
xsabx
Message#17
25.08.14, 12:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 234
Qtek 9100

Tedi-ben @ 08/25/2014, 5:21 pm*
Radist1982 if there is a flash drive, pull it out. And try to drive without it. I have a Kingston flash drive that reboots all the tablets.

By the way, I will confirm - it was also like that. You insert a USB flash drive and mysterious things start to happen with the phone.

* radist1982,

Damn, I remembered. About two months ago, the director brings the phone to me, and says it does not turn on ... Or rather, it turns on, then it is constantly overloaded.
I thought everything, kirdyk apparatus, but it turned out it was a SIM card, and by the way, too, the megagon ... I sent him to the office, there he changed the SIM card now everything is fine. Why am I - take out the SIM card and watch. :)

--------------------
radist1982
Message#18
25.08.14, 12:51
User
[offline]

Messages 68
LG L90

xsabx
OK. I will try. According to the results - accomplish your goal.
avava
Message#19
25.08.14, 13:02
Plastun
[offline]

Messages 490
Check in: 20.12.13
MegaFon Login +

* radist1982,
And I had a similar problem with one device (I have 2 of them). I determined it simply by swapping Sim cards in places. But before that there were so many dances with a tambourine! : D Try to change the Sim-card, just do not forget the passport

--------------------

������� ���� �� ���! download

avava
Message#20
25.08.14, 15:02
Plastun
[offline]

Messages 490
Check in: 20.12.13
MegaFon Login +

I would like to know the opinion of the owners of this device - only I have a very tight ... (no, not what you thought: D) ​​is the plug into the Micro USB interface connector?

--------------------
Thank God for everything!
xsabx
Message#21
25.08.14, 16:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 234
Qtek 9100

So far, yes ... Tightly coming in and going