> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Bliss Pad R1003 - Discussion | Tablet 10.1 "

Rep: (5)
DiscussionBliss Pad R1003
PictureBliss Pad R1003
Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Operating system: Android 4.2.2
CPU core: Quad Core ARM Cortex-A9
CPU Model: 1.6 GHz CPU
RAM: 2 GB DDR3
Internal storage: 16 GB
Memory Card Support: microSD up to 32 GB
Display: 10.1 '' IPS 1920x1200 Full HD
Touchpad: capacitive multitouch (5 points)
Front camera: 2 Mp
Rear camera: 5.0 megapixel with autofocus
Bluetooth: V4.0 of 1.2.3 Mbps
WiFi: 802.11 b / g / n
3G support: yes (data transfer)
USB connection: USB OTG 2.0 x 1
Video Out Connector: HDMI 1.4a
GPS sensor: there is
Speakers, microphone: 2 x 1W, built-in microphone
Audio output: 3.5 mm stereo
Nutrition: 3.7V / 7000mAh Li-Polymer Rechargeable Battery
Instructions
Instructions on firmware
  1. Download the archive containing the firmware and firmware for the RKBatchTool firmware. Unzip the received files
  2. Run the RKBatchTool program
  3. Make sure the tablet’s battery power is at least 50%.
  4. Unplug your tablet. If necessary, use the Reset button.
  5. Press and hold the VOL + button
  6. Insert the cable connected to the computer into the micro-USB slot.
  7. With the correct sequence of actions, the computer will prompt you to install the driver for the RockUSB device. To install, select the manual installation mode, and select the desired driver in the Drivers folder of the above archive with the flasher program.
  8. After installing the driver, a green square should appear in the RKBatchTool program window. If this does not happen, repeat the procedure again, starting from step 2.
  9. In the FW Path line, specify the path to the .img file with the firmware you want to install.
  10. Click Upgrade, wait for the firmware to finish and restart the tablet.

ROOT - Rights
Starik4116 Instruction
Get using the programrootjingling Attached filerootjingling.apk (4.24 MB)

Instruction fromBelle_mort

More complete firmware instructions for dummies
Replacing internal memory with flash memory
Drivers
Drivers for firmwareAttached filetoolanddriver.rar(847.95 KB)

CWM
Firmware
FAQ
AT: Does the tablet know how to make calls?
ABOUT: Not. Through the GSM network, the tablet does not make calls.
AT: After purchase, the sensor responds very poorly to touch, why?
ABOUT: The factory film is very thick. Remove it, and stick any other.
Useful

Theme Rules
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

We kindly request: Before asking questions, use the search on the topic, or read the header.

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates
he can apply in the subjectI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMalfurion - 14.06.17, 08:22
Reason for editing: Updating headers

Rep: (47)
qqqqqq3 @ 05.04.2017, 19:15*
Guys, have you tried to put the firmware

I did not even try. I see no reason, yet modified kernel.

Rep: (1)
Starik4116, you in the near future it will be possible to test a same firmware on bliss r1003?
Firmware from Tesla's run ... it does not work wi-fi

So, I tested several firmware from PIPO, none of them run on our plate.
Ready to try the firmware from the other clones, only the names of them I do not know. If you throw off links, I can check other firmware.

qqqqqq3 @ 06.04.2017, 16:53*
Starik4116, you in the near future it will be possible to test a same firmware on bliss r1003?

I would love to ... But I was covered with USB (and the child's tablet ...

Rep: (6)
And what is the native firmware is not satisfied?
Ruth placed in native works fine. Memory problems are solved too.
I'm more furious that the AF is not found.

In this application inhibit the tablet, e.g. hearthstone. Play is not comfortable.

Rep: (10)
diamond23 @ 24.03.2017, 11:14*
Tablet dropped the child. On the surface everything intact. Half a day was still working. Then just slowly died down display with hanging pictures.

I went to the studio. I explained the symptoms. The master said, is likely to "spoil flash memory."
Somebody faced? (I understand that if the repair is meaningless, but still zhe..est many advantages for the child in this device, say goodbye to the bliss you do not want)

Rep: (1795)
M
Nero7373 dismissed from the post of curator. Thanks for the work you've done!

Rep: (0)
Ordered touch model in China, written on the tail. Touch came, but did not work. Chinese man swears that everything should work most likely discrepancy in the gland. Could it be, as he says? And how can we cure it?

fenman13 @ 01.11.2017, 12:18*
Ordered touch model in China, written on the tail. Touch came, but did not work. Chinese man swears that everything should work most likely discrepancy in the gland. Could it be, as he says? And how can we cure it?

he is likely to touch not sent by foolHD, look at our permission 1980H1200 animal, and there probably just HD. Iron at all at what.

Does anyone know where to get the screen loop (widest)?
On its narrow side of the crack - I can not solder, too small. The inscriptions on it are sought themselves screens ...

Post has been editedpioz - 01.12.17, 15:48

pioz @ 01.12.2017, 15:43*
Does anyone know where to get the screen loop (widest)?
On its narrow side of the crack - I can not solder, too small. The inscriptions on it are sought themselves screens ...

Count how many pin, and length, and buy any Radiolavke or workshop repair phones.

Hello! Help me find a sale of audio connector on Blisspad R 1003! native in the plate after dismantling was not torn-kids with roots and lost somewhere ... What is not znayu..Na-board, which provides a connector socket is written: "headphones V1.1", no longer of information is not .. .

starcrayons @ 23.12.2017, 09:34*
The board, which provides a connector socket is written: "headphones V1.1", no longer of information not ...

The cap in the spoiler is good, there is a solution to some problems, there is a photo of the tablet in the analysis, and so I do not know, its not understand.

ATP, fiddle)
Updated: As it turned out, the site was closed and now bliss.ru xs, where to go for support ... it seems to have to drag in the service ..

Post has been editedstarcrayons - 23.12.17, 14:06

Rep: (36)
* Pelmenb82,

calibration problem stitch decided to re-soldering the chip to the mother.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/09/19, 9:24