> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Bliss Pad R1003 - Discussion | Tablet 10.1 "

Rep: (5)
DiscussionBliss Pad R1003
PictureBliss Pad R1003
Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Operating system: Android 4.2.2
CPU core: Quad Core ARM Cortex-A9
CPU Model: 1.6 GHz CPU
RAM: 2 GB DDR3
Internal storage: 16 GB
Memory Card Support: microSD up to 32 GB
Display: 10.1 '' IPS 1920x1200 Full HD
Touchpad: capacitive multitouch (5 points)
Front camera: 2 Mp
Rear camera: 5.0 megapixel with autofocus
Bluetooth: V4.0 of 1.2.3 Mbps
WiFi: 802.11 b / g / n
3G support: yes (data transfer)
USB connection: USB OTG 2.0 x 1
Video Out Connector: HDMI 1.4a
GPS sensor: there is
Speakers, microphone: 2 x 1W, built-in microphone
Audio output: 3.5 mm stereo
Nutrition: 3.7V / 7000mAh Li-Polymer Rechargeable Battery
Instructions
Instructions on firmware
  1. Download the archive containing the firmware and firmware for the RKBatchTool firmware. Unzip the received files
  2. Run the RKBatchTool program
  3. Make sure the tablet’s battery power is at least 50%.
  4. Unplug your tablet. If necessary, use the Reset button.
  5. Press and hold the VOL + button
  6. Insert the cable connected to the computer into the micro-USB slot.
  7. With the correct sequence of actions, the computer will prompt you to install the driver for the RockUSB device. To install, select the manual installation mode, and select the desired driver in the Drivers folder of the above archive with the flasher program.
  8. After installing the driver, a green square should appear in the RKBatchTool program window. If this does not happen, repeat the procedure again, starting from step 2.
  9. In the FW Path line, specify the path to the .img file with the firmware you want to install.
  10. Click Upgrade, wait for the firmware to finish and restart the tablet.

ROOT - Rights
Starik4116 Instruction
Get using the programrootjingling Attached filerootjingling.apk (4.24 MB)

Instruction fromBelle_mort

More complete firmware instructions for dummies
Replacing internal memory with flash memory
Drivers
Drivers for firmwareAttached filetoolanddriver.rar(847.95 KB)

CWM
Firmware
FAQ
AT: Does the tablet know how to make calls?
ABOUT: Not. Through the GSM network, the tablet does not make calls.
AT: After purchase, the sensor responds very poorly to touch, why?
ABOUT: The factory film is very thick. Remove it, and stick any other.
Useful

Theme Rules
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

We kindly request: Before asking questions, use the search on the topic, or read the header.

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates
he can apply in the subjectI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMalfurion - 14.06.17, 08:22
Reason for editing: Updating headers

Rep: (33)
I bought this model in CSN 3 days ago. Was after component repair. First, the pros: the screen is bright, the speakers are loud (not comparable to my previous Perfeo), it does not get very hot, there are no double taps, the battery lasts almost a day (but I don’t play powerful toys)
Now the cons: it slows down in some simple toys. I can’t understand with clicks. When you scroll through pages in a browser, it’s easy to make money, but as soon as you click on a link or type in text, you have to press hard.
I downloaded the firmware from the official site. apparently the file is broken. The computer failed to flash, because he did not see the tablet. From the flash drive on the tablet also failed. The system sees the file, it seems to start flashing, but after 15 seconds it gives an error.
I do not need Ruth yet. 3G did not check, since there is no regular size SIM card. Case included in the form of a pouch.

P.S. A little disappointed, did not expect brakes. My Perfeo on a dual-core processor and one gig of RAM worked a little faster. But since the tablet was bought at almost half price, it’s not too bad.

Rep: (1498)
M
We move to subsectionBliss

Rep: (18)
I managed to flash firmware from the bliss site after dancing with tambourines. Firstly, the drivers from the firmware file were not installed, they saved the universal ones from Rockchip. Secondly, in the manual for the firmware it is written to press "Volume +", it didn’t work for me, the flasher did not see the tablet. It turned out: I simultaneously pressed “On” and “Volume +”, as soon as the green box flashed, I immediately released On, continuing to hold “Volume +” until the firmware picked up, then you can release the button. According to another algorithm did not work. Regarding clicks on the touchscreen, I agree, the responsiveness is strange. Suspicion that the protective film is too thick. I don’t want to shoot yet. Contrary to all the info, we have an RK3066 processor. The pixel density of the screen is 240 dpi, the number of touches is 10. AnTuTu v.5 shows a little, 22430. I will investigate further, maybe something else I dig. Interestingly, AnTuTu v.4 showed 18602.

Post has been editedGrafdl - 23.08.14, 21:22

GrafDL @ 08.23.2014, 23:44*
Regarding clicks on the touchscreen, I agree, the responsiveness is strange. Suspicion that the protective film is too thick. I don’t want to shoot yet.

So I thought so. She took off the film and now everything is fine with taps. Easy to type. So now I am completely satisfied.

There are brakes in toys, but it's probably the toys themselves. Although on my LG pro Village life is not so slow.
* GrafDL, I'll try your firmware method later. Since I'm happy now, I don’t see the point in flashing. I noticed that Wi Fi does not go into sleep mode when the screen turns off. Yves settings there is no such function. But if you stop all applications with pens, then Wi Fi will turn off. I didn’t notice this on any of my devices.

Matreshka81 @ 08.24.2014, 11:26*
I noticed that Wi Fi does not go into sleep mode when the screen turns off. Yves settings there is no such function.

In the settings: battery-Wi-Fi-power mode-gray Wi-Fi button-upper right corner-additional functions-Wi-Fi optimization-checkmark. I also put Battery Doctor. I don’t know which of them, but Wi-Fi is turned off when the screen goes blank.
The same film was removed from the screen, responsiveness became normal. Asphalt 8 at medium settings is going fine.

Post has been editedGrafdl - 24.08.14, 16:49

* m-sat
Skype did not check, not installed. But it should work, it's obvious. Why then the front camera and microphone? In general, I like the tablet more and more. I installed SPB Shell, the desktop became comfortable, everything flies, and the connection is amazing, that 3G, that Wi-Fi. Funly opens autocad files. The screen is good, but immediately I advise you to remove the factory film, it is very thick, with it there is no sensitivity. Pleased with the speakers, the sound is very decent. The USB sockets are inconveniently made, under a hard-to-open lid, I think this is protection against splashes and dust (where are we just not using our devices). And the ON button is inconveniently located, if you buy a third-party cover, you need to watch so that the mount does not press this button, otherwise the tablet will constantly turn on itself.

Rep: (1)
Oh, I'm interested in working in cell phone mode and video calls via skype.
I did not find an affirmative answer.

I checked Simka Beeline. Calls do not go through, sms either. Only internet mobile. Video calls work via Skype

Post has been editedmatreshka81 - 30.08.14, 09:36

Rep: (10)
Hello! I got this tablet already poyuzannym. I changed it according to the instructions that there is an archiver from the site - everything went fine, the firewood came from the archive! But one BUT - really, to install the rockUsb driver, you need to first press Volume + and On simultaneously on the turned off tablet, then quickly plug the device into the USB, and as soon as TU-TUM from vin7 sounds, drop all the buttons. BatchFlash was open, and immediately issued the first green square on the left. But she was in Ketai, so in order to switch to English, you need to press the leftmost button from the bottom, and select the bottom line in the menu that appears. Well, then everything was like clockwork - the firmware was uploaded, checked, the recovery mode started automatically on the tablet after that, everything was formatted, and after rebooting it worked. The only thing that bothered were the errors in the applications ... This will happen after each reset to the factory settings. It is treated simply by rebooting, holding the power button until the screen goes completely blank. Well, then turn it on - it should work. If any thread gets out again, we reboot again. I had a maximum of two reboots passed - and everything became ideal)!

* m-sat
Someone wrote about calls on Yandex Market, a third-party program may be needed. It is necessary to search on neighboring branches of the forum for Bliss tablets. This function does not interest me. If you need to contact someone, you can skype or viber.

Rep: (34)
Here I also think to buy a subject, as the only Full-HD 10-inch in the category of up to 10 kilobbles,available in large regional stores ...

GrafDL @ 08.23.2014, 21:44*
flash firmware from bliss
And where can I get it?
Onfirmware pageforBLISS Pad R1003 only "Program for firmware and instructions": unsure:

GrafDL @ 09/08/2014, 12:57*
Cartoon, like it is for Windows?
Not only:
MegaLabs MultiPhone on Google Play

Post has been editedKeeper-volok - 12.09.14, 15:36

* Keeper-volok,
There is firmware in the archive. But I didn’t notice any improvements, except for the appearance of blinking stripes of the screen and the exclusion of the camera when turning on and off. But probably something was corrected, since the firmware is lying, or maybe for those who somehow ruined the factory. For me, the main thing is that I got Ruth and took down all the trash, although it was at least compared to other sabzhs.
How to activate Multifon? Rearrange SIM card to phone?

Post has been editedGrafdl - 12.09.14, 10:39

Has anyone noticed that a 360 В° image rotates on a tablet? Very comfortably.

GrafDL @ 09/12/2014, 11:29*
There is firmware in the archive.
Thank you, confused separate links for other models.

GrafDL @ 09/12/2014, 11:29*
How to activate Multifon? Rearrange SIM card to phone?
Including - yes:

How to activate the MultiFon service?
To connect MultiFon, you can use one of the following methods:

1) If you use the self-service system My Account (Service Guide) on megafon.ru, MultiFon can be connected in the "Services" section.

2) In the application interface for a personal computer or by the link:https://sm.megafon.ru/sm/.During the connection process, an SMS message with a verification code will be sent to you. This code must be entered in the appropriate field to enter the registration interface in the service (this code does not match the PIN code of the SIM card and the password of the Personal Guide Service Guide).

3) Send the command * 137 # and select the “Connect” item in the menu that opens.

Based on the results of any of the connection methods, an SMS will be sent to you with the content “Use the Username: ХХХХХХХХХХХ Password: хххххх” to enter the service. The username is the same as your phone number. The specified password must be used when entering the application (program).

пїЅ http://multifon.ru/help/

Post has been editedKeeper-volok - 12.09.14, 15:48

Rep: (0)
GrafDL @ 08.23.2014, 20:10*
I will write in a separate post - getting ROOT is possible with rootjingling_2.1.2. I barely deleted two toys, stuffed them into the vendor folder and they were not deleted by anything but handles.

Throw apkfile pliz, and then in Chinese I do not cheat.

Throw apkfile pliz

there isin the post next topicin the spoiler.

in settings - memory - total memory space for installing applications - how much does it write? I have 0.98 GB

* msh68,
He writes as much. If desired, you can transfer part of the prog to a USB flash drive.

Will it tell you a glitch or I'm dumb. A long press is canceled by itself after 3-4 seconds, even moving a shortcut or deleting it from the desktop is obtained in 1 out of 10. In GTA it is also impossible to play, the gas itself is reset.

* wolfwere,
Most likely you have a glitch. Just checked. Pressing is not canceled. I can’t say anything about GTA, because I don’t play

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/26/19, 03:05