Show your desktop

Rep: (0)
* mcsal,
heart for photo Add to "Favorites" picture.

Rep: (203)
mcsal @ 05.01.17, 20:38*
"Favorites".

If a photo or an image came with the clouds, it will look like.
And it will not be able to add to favorites.

Attached Image

If the photo is made on the phone are not deleted from the phone, then it can be added by clicking on the heart.

Attached Image

Post has been editedROMB39 - 05.01.17, 23:00

Rep: (201)
Desktop
Attached Image

Rep: (203)
Like anything new :)

Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (114)
With black tiles)
Attached Image

Post has been editedgadushecko - 26.01.17, 23:05

Rep: (24)
Here is my :)
Attached Image

Rep: (43)
* Alexxxgoon
used to? Red catches your eye, and icons

Rep: (24)
rubilni4ek @ 03.02.2017, 00:23*
* Alexxxgoon
used to? Red catches your eye, and icons

I'm ok.

Rep: (171)
I'm simple.
Attached Image

Rep: (43)
* rasta2283,
please tell me where to get a calendar of religious holidays?

And how many people use Windows Phone? I just never really faced this OSes. As phones? It works well? Steeper Android and iOS?

Rep: (66)
* bogach4312,
devices on wp are used only by fans. and although there are quite a lot of us in numerical terms, we are very few in percentage terms. as an example, we are 100 times fewer than users of android backgrounds.

so, if you are not weak to become a fan - then please. winphones are no worse and no better than any other mobile platform. but now they’re in the pen: because of the low popularity, the developers do not pamper us with their attention, and ms itself keeps us in the sandbox. despite regular updates and high-profile promises that “everything will be fine,” no movement has been observed in the development of ms mobile department.

and so we live: we believe and wait.

Rep: (20)
* bogach4312, But under buy-sell only three ads for sale or exchange lyumiya. All other announcements about other platforms and devices. First, you will like it, then disappointed, and then you will understand that it is necessary to you or not.

Rep: (2)
Here is my
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedram22 - 16.02.17, 18:16

I apologize for the 100% noob question, but)) even bought a special application Start Perfect - all one can not understand:

1) How to get a decent-sized icons, but without labels? I have generally an average size icon changes Users on the same word (
2) Taki all the same, and where to insert these transparent (or still invisible) titles for lowering bogomerzkoy writing down?
3) When purchasing the above application - promised beautiful icons instead of "ugly defoults". In fact nothing, and as I stated above and more with the words ....

Many thanks in advance! good luck

Rep: (21)
Still2Well @ 26.02.2017, 10:09*
2) Taki all the same, and where to insert these transparent (or still invisible) titles for lowering bogomerzkoy writing down?

Many thanks in advance! good luck

I use this.
Transparent Tiles,https: //www.microsoft....tore/apps/9nblggh0dg6k

And my desk. True use completely transparent tiles. In the photo, that would be seen the empty tiles.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (33)
Attached filewp_ss_20170306_0001.png(438.45 KB)

Post has been editedvitaerte - 06.03.17, 22:05

vitaerte @ 06.03.17, 20:51*
wp_ss_20170306_0001.png (438,45 KB

And what of the clock used?

Rep: (33)
KAS-56 @ 04/04/17, 3:27*
And what of the clock used?

Tile Gadgets

Rep: (67)
Screen
Attached Image