Star G9000 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.1 "

Rep: (18)
DiscussionStar g9000
PictureStar g9000
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
MTK6592
eight cores (Octa Core),
architecture Cortex A7, frequency 1.7 GHz
3D video accelerator GPU: Mali-450MP
RAM: 2GB
ROM: 16GB
microSD up to 64Gb
Dual SIM (Both on the network)
SIM type: 1 Standard SIM + 1 micro SIM
Android 4.2.2
2G: GSM 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850 / 2100MHz
Screen Size: 5.1 "
Screen Type: IPS, OGS Full Lamination technology, Corning Gorilla Glass
Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080
MultiTouch: 5 simultaneous touches supported
13.3 MP rear camera with flash, support for recording video at 1080p quality.
4.9MP front camera
GPS + A-GPS support
WiFi: 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetooth 4.0
USB 2.0 microUSB
Accelerometer, proximity sensor, distance sensor, light sensor, compass
FMRadio (requires headphone connection as an antenna)
Standard Jack 3.5
1080p recording resolution
Support FullHD playback (1920x1080)
AVI / 3GP / RMVB / MPEG-4 ...
MP3 / WAV / AMR / MIDI / FLAC ...
Р’С…РЁС…Рў: 142.0С…72.5С…8.1mm
Battery 3800mAh - 2pcs
Charger - 1pc
Cable for PC (micro USB) - 1pc
Headphones - 1pcs
Cover the book with an informative window.
Additional photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Reviews
Firmware
A code that displays information about the device.
*#*#116#*#*
Firmware is the same difference in camera drivers.
With Needrom ANDROID 4.4.2https://cloud.mail.ru/…04%2FAndroid%204.4.rar
ANDROID 4.4.2https://cloud.mail.ru/…_2GB_16GB_20140928.zip

How to flash:
Download and unpack the program SP_Flash_Tool on your computer
Download and install USB VCOM drivers.
Factory firmware for your smartphone.
Turn off the smartphone. The cable is not connected to the computer.
We take out and insert the battery back. (Skip if the drivers are already installed)
We connect the phone to the computer with a cable. The operating system will find a new device - specify the system folder with the USB driver VCOM (for its version of the OS).
(skip if the drivers are already installed) Disconnect the cable from the computer.
Run the program SP Flash Tool.
Click on the Scatter-loading button and select the MT6592_Android_scatter_emmc.txt file (it is in the folder with the firmware, the devices are different, therefore the file will be named after the processor name, for example MT6789, etc.).
IMPORTANT! For phones based on MT6575 and MT6577, uncheck the Preloader and dsp_bl items, for phones based on MT6589, MT6572 and MT6592, just tick the Preloader.
Press the Download button. (I personally had the error "pmt changed", where you should select "upgrade firmware" from the download menu)
Connect the phone to your computer turned off cable. The program should see it and start flashing. If your phone is not detected, disconnect it from your computer, remove and reinsert the battery and reconnect to your computer. In Device Manager, when correctly installed drivers at the time of the firmware should com port monitor mtk usb port (MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port). A finishing EEPROM or in the event any error is disabled and the device disappears from the Device Manager
That's all ... then the menu factor-factor reset-wipe cache-wipe is still something)))
Instructions
ROOT required!
Increase the overall volume of the conversational speaker and the call speaker in "Normal", "Headset is connected" (Headphones) sound modes and in loudspeaker mode.
Increase the overall volume of the conversational speaker and the call speaker in "Normal", "Headset is connected" (Headphones) sound modes and in loudspeaker mode.
1) In the phone mode, dial * # * # 3646633 # * # *, or climb into the engineer through the uncle))
2) Move to the right by 2 points in the Hardware Testing menu.
3) Audio
4) Normal Mode.
5) Change the value of "Max Vol. 0 ~ 172" to 172, click Set, Ok. And do not touch anything else!
6) Back, Back
7) Headset Mode
8) Change the value of "Max Vol. 0 ~ 172" to 172, click Set, Ok. And do not touch anything else!
9) Back, Back
10) LoudSpeaker Mode
11) Change the value of "Max Vol. 0 ~ 172" to 172, click Set, Ok. And do not touch anything else!
12) Leave the engineering menu completely.
GPS tuning
GPS tuning (accelerates the search and connection to satellites).

Turn on the phone GPS. The jackdaw should be just opposite (only on GPS satellites), then climb to the engineer through uncle or * # * # 3646633 # * # *
and go to the YGPS tab.
The next step is to go to the “Information” tab,
and then pressing the “full”, “warm”, ”hot”, “cold” buttons in turn (to completely reset the old Almanac).
After that, on the NMEA Log tab,
you must press the start button (the recording of the new Almanac will begin)
Now for GPS to work properly, you need to go to the back of “Satellites”
and wait for 10-20 minutes until the maximum number of satellite scales is found (usually from 10 to 13 pieces) and their scales will turn green.
Phone to keep a minimum on the balcony.
When all satellites are found - go back to the Nmea Log tab.
and click the “stop” button.
New almanac for your area recorded.

How to swap memory in the phone

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 13.07.16, 15:59
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (23)
Guys, it is necessary to take or hemorrhoids?
What are the disadvantages, write pliz.

Realmk @ 05.09.2014, 08:42*
Guys, it is necessary to take or hemorrhoids? What are the disadvantages, write pliz.

I have so far only +++
Although the battery capacity could be more, but in today's world we all live from the outlet to the outlet and this break is not large and can be compensated by an external charging for 700-1000r

So I had a test:
I charge the phone to almost 100% set on the record, record 31min. 20sec. with a resolution of 1280x720 size of 2GB. charging residue 80%. Immediately put on view at the end of 70% of the battery. "Overheating" does not come out, the screen from the warm chamber.
(I can throw examples of video but do not know where and how.)

So far, to move to 4.4.2 does not see the point of all flying and so, and it is still buggy.

I tried to snap a photo of the matrix to the line, that's what happened.
More precisely it is impossible, because such an increase in the division line is incredibly broad.
I took a sample line center.
Can follow any responses to recalculate the density of pixels per 1 mm and then transferred to the dpi.
Attached Image

Post has been editedVasya-P - 05.09.14, 08:18

Bob-P @ 05/09/2014, 10:52*
I have so far only +++

and the fact that under the application allocated a total of 2GB is not critical? Is it possible to move applications to the SD card?

how simple firmware change?
a link to the instructions on how to change the firmware, I have not seen

Post has been editedRealmk - 05.09.14, 08:28

Realmk @ 05.09.2014, 09:22*
and the fact that under the application allocated a total of 2GB is not critical?
Is it possible to move applications to the SD card?

1. 2GB that have "dirtied" applications still need to try.
2. Yes.

That's worthy, laid out an example of a video made by regular means without any configuration.
There are however still such a program (Open camerabut I did not take off by Nyo.
It settings more.

https://cloud.mail.ru/...ID_20140830_172557.3gp

Realmk @ 05.09.2014, 09:22*
how simple firmware change? a link to the instructions on how to change the firmware, I have not seen

http://www.pcprice.biz/?p=35

A recording of the conversation with the line work?

p.s. ordered on aliexpress, came 5800r, forward

Post has been editedRealmk - 05.09.14, 10:40

Realmk @ 05.09.2014, 11:40*
A recording of the conversation with the line work?

I do not know have not tried it, but how?
I did not wait for the smoke here 8tr.
Prishol with the aim to buy ZOPO 980+, offered G9000 looked like a nice take.

Put some kind of a program such as thisCall recorderand try to record the conversation.
On my HTC recording does not work on the Chinese should work ...

Rep: (0)
Bob-P @ 05/09/2014, 8:52*
So far, to move to 4.4.2 does not see the point of all flying and so, and it is still buggy

Here !!! I have come to the phone with Ali, there stands 4.4.2
Right now I'm waiting too, with Ali, just from another supplier (released 5400) Let's look)))))

Posted on 09/05/2014, 17:49:

A record conversations funny thing, only clogs the memory very quickly! I was in 9770 in the firmware was vshita.Udalil srazu.Smysla do not see it (only if the wife calls listen)))

Rep: (1)
Ie the device does not justify their expectations? Better Lenovo p780 had to order?

88gosha @ 06.09.2014, 13:11*
Ie the device does not justify their expectations? Better Lenovo p780 had to order?

Why does not justify, normal. Honor branch at about eight-series of rank-and siphon all clear will, no ideal.

Posted on 06/09/2014, 12:39:

88gosha @ 06.09.2014, 13:11*

Why does not justify, normal. Honor branch at about eight-series of rank-and siphon all clear will, no ideal.

So they say that he is not 8 mi nuclear, I've found there camouflage. Or I do not understand from the above written?

This is not how it predpolozhneie podtrerzhdonnoe. And not identify as. Only in comparison with the reference device.

Reassured

Posted on 09/06/2014, 17:08:

Owners of this device, you could not throw screenshots of running applications in the settings?
There are in fact at the bottom of the strip with the used and available RAM

Screen does not work. 741 employs and 1.3gb free.

Thanks for the answer, that is, there really is 2 GB of RAM!

Rep: (5)
Try to load to take better gig operatives can then be understood as it really is.

This is how much you need to run programs mm that would take so much memory?
I have so many applications is not present and what applications take up so much?
To me, this situation is reminiscent of the anecdote about the scrap iron and Japanese chainsaw that all sawing and breakage could not.

Post has been editedVasya-P - 07.09.14, 07:57

Rep: (0)
all figured out! unit is excellent! For the money the most it! It's in my settings were not the order (hand curves) .Kamera excellent, the game pulls, the colors are bright.
88gosha @ 06.09.2014, 22:57*
Thanks for the answer, that is, there really is 2 GB of RAM!

yes actual GB 2

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 2:21