[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 622
Check in: 01.03.10
Honor 5C (Europe)

Development of firmware forDIGMA iDxD5 3G
PictureDIGMA iDxD5 3G
Description | Discussion

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Attached Image

����� ���������� ������� (FAQ) download

Firmware:
Official
4.1.х v.1.0.1-download

Not official:
Lewa
Lewa 5 -download
Lewa 6 (without camera)Download

MIUI
1.MIUI_GoticalBeta version
Miui v5 Alfa -Download
MIUI v4 Eng (Need to translate to rus) -Yandex Disk

Color OS-BBK OS
1.BBK OS -Download

Baudi
Baudi v6 (without camera)Download

Ubuntu tach
Expect

Aliyun OS
Expect

Android 4.0.4
Version 4.0.4beta - Without Yandex applications, Root, Memory is allocated and installation via recovery

Android 4.1.1-4.1.2
1. version 4.1.1
2.Android 4.1.2 - for recoveryDownload
3. Android 4.1.1 stok - for recovery -Yandex Disk

Android 4.2.2
Expect

Android 4.4.3
Expect

Firmware for testing:
MIUI: 4.0.4 - 4.2.2

FIREFOX OS
Soon it will be already done for MT6577.

Android 4.1.2
Coming soon

Android 4.2.2
Coming soon

Additionally:
Work with Digma Idxd 5 3g
1. The program for the PC (through it we crack the rekoveri and we get the root "mtk droid root tools"

Drivers
Drivers "open"

MTK FIRMWAREDAPTER TOOL - Portable
A program for portable firmware - But you still need to do a lot yourselfLinkBoot repacks, driver transfers and more

How to make your own firmware port for our model.

Memory allocation:
Method - №2Recommend

Voting history:
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Before installing, make backup.
Responsibility for actions is borne only by you, not the author of the firmware and notsavagemessiahzine.com.

We do not say "Thank you" in the subject. All gratitude is expressed by a plus in reputation +.

Post has been editedNatacha - 04.05.15, 06:15
Reason for editing: Additions
artemako
Message#22
11.09.14, 21:53
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 47
Check in: 03.04.13
Digma iDxD5 3G

In general, then, cwm I refused to put.
Through the computer I tried, in the program MTKdroid tools, 2.5.3 versions, I did not see this anywhere at all "" Use Boot from the phone Tick "and press" recovery end boot "If you ask to use recovery from a similar phone, answer" yes "."
Through the mobile prilagu, too, tried, does not come out.
In both cases, the result is one, the mobile phone reboots into rekoveri and hangs behind the DIGMA screensaver, it helps only to pull out the battery and turn it on normally to return the phone to a working state =)
When clamped + and turned on, either does not turn on, or also hangs on DIGMA.

Where i am an idiot

Add:
In order to have all the functions available in MTKdroid tools, the very first step - with the phone connected, etc., click in the ROOT program. On the mobile, a request will appear, click to provide \ allow.

Post has been editedartemako - 11.09.14, 22:07

--------------------
Metal save us!
gotical
Message#23
12.09.14, 17:59
Guru
[offline]

Messages 622
Honor 5C (Europe)

But why bother doing the brains at all if there is exactly the same firmware, only without pre-installed programs and an enlarged section for installing programs up to 1 gig, plus the right SU right away? The firmware takes just a couple of minutes.

Made through Recovery official firmware (well, slightly redone):
1. Not everyone has a PC at hand.
2.Not all windows.
3. Not everyone wants to install drivers in general without a certificate for win8 64bit

An example cite myself. I feel better through rekoveri.

--------------------
Group "Android Perry SOFT"
HeadDigma IDxD 5 3G - discussion| HeadDigma IDxD 5 3G - Firmware
Jofrey
Message#24
12.09.14, 22:13
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1434
Check in: 09.10.07
Leagoo T8s

gotical, I have all these files for the memory of this message
Development of firmware for Digma IDxD 5 3G (Post # 34078850)
successfully mounted via Root_Explorer. As a result, my flash drive became the memory of the phone, but the memory for the applications did not expand, and 1 gig remained. And the former phone memory of 1.5 gig has disappeared somewhere altogether. In addition, the phone turned out to be simply impossible to connect to the computer by yusb: it seems to see and open, but with one folder, and nothing can be copied into it. And from the body itself is also impossible. That is, I went to the mail to get the attached file - and it refuses to save. Apparently, this is a feature of Android 4.1.1. But I didn’t spoil anything - I saved both my relatives’s files in my file before replacing them in my body, and in a system partition in an empty folder. Just came later, pulled out and replaced back. Turned off and turned on the phone - and everything fell into place. And the scripts were still there, one file + folder, so I also replaced them, but they didn’t affect me at all for some reason.
Jofrey
Message#25
13.09.14, 01:46
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1434
Leagoo T8s

I feel better through rekoveri.

Today I merged the bankpot with the MtkDroidTools program from my body. At the same time, in addition to the files on her computer, she saved the folder on a flash drive in the phone. I think that specifically so that you can put it through rekoveri or something else, but without a computer. I downloaded this folder called clockworkmod especially for you on Yandex disk, and he himself packed it in zip. You can download and try to install. There inside I still have some kind of a bussybox and a titanium, a root is available. In short, I know little about this garbage, but the salt is that in this “firmware” everything can be deleted and put in the system partitions, as you like. At the moment, it is harmoniously sharpened for Google services, it is convenient for me. And if anyone needs to get rid of them, so that mobile traffic is not eaten - just poudalay and everything. In addition to the blue Google search - without it, the launcher will stop working, there will be a black screen. Everything there is the latest, just from Google. And everything is there. No need to rush to put additional prog. Get into those that already exist. And do not remove the fungus. This is not just a fungus. And advanced. mushroomday.zip With it were META-INF folders, inside there are certificates and scripts updates. Probably the same as yours, that's why it hasn't flown away.

https://yadi.sk/d/jfgZBDWobT7oJ

Post has been editedJofrey - 13.09.14, 01:52
gotical
Message#26
13.09.14, 07:34
Guru
[offline]

Messages 622
Honor 5C (Europe)

Zhofrey @ 09/12/2014, 11:13 PM*
gotical, I have all these files for the memory of this message
Development of firmware for Digma IDxD 5 3G (Post # 34078850)
successfully mounted via Root_Explorer. As a result, my flash drive became the memory of the phone, but the memory for the applications did not expand, and 1 gig remained. And the former phone memory of 1.5 gig has disappeared somewhere altogether. In addition, the phone turned out to be simply impossible to connect to the computer by yusb: it seems to see and open, but with one folder, and nothing can be copied into it. And from the body itself is also impossible. That is, I went to the mail to get the attached file - and it refuses to save.
You missed some point or confused the sequence is likely. Ps Memory is for installing through rekoveri.

--------------------
Jofrey
Message#27
14.09.14, 15:26
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1434
Leagoo T8s

If you have Sony headphones, not cheap 2000r. and firmware muva this. In this combination, you will be pleasantly surprised.

These two programs weighing 1.5 MB both completely replace the headphone for 2000r. when using the standard on our budget device for 2700 without any mouvu. Checked in person.
You also need to know that the earphone with a short cord is left. And not vice versa.

https: //play.google.co...ifevibes.musicfx&hl=en
https: //play.google.co…amit.audioplayer&hl=en
Jofrey
Message#28
15.09.14, 16:02
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1434
Leagoo T8s

Firmware update 1.0.2 (4.1.1), made and tested myself. Everything is working.

Features: all system applications are replaced by new versions. And part of the third-party applications to my taste. The notebook and the terminal stole in kit-kat 4.4, and there is nothing more useful there. What we would not have. All mail services, calendar, etc., Mura, are not needed by me. Left only the most necessary for the first start of the system. And all the wallpaper. Alive including. The rest of the pump with Google-independently. But when checking for updates, you will not be sent anything from there automatically - everything is new. Come and search for the word GOOGLE extort to your liking. Be sure to download the play music - they have the player crediting, and it works with the feature that is already in this system. Full access to the system immediately available. You can remove and put anything in the system applications. Right on the phone. 1 gig of memory for the program total (100 MB are occupied when installed) and 1.6 gig on the internal memory card. You can also transfer bulky applications to it by one click from the program menu.

Before flashing it is necessary to reset the system to factory settings, and then clear the internal flash memory from the memory menu. It is better not to connect to the Internet immediately at startup and do not enter your account on Google. Enter then when you go to google play.

Sew from the computer and strictly according to the instructions. Archive unpack into the root directory and read the instructions inside. Then install the drivers, they are also inside, and make sure they work. Only then run the formatting and the subsequent firmware. Do not miss: the second time, the file MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc should not be taken from the folder of the USB flash drive, like the first time. And from the folder fw_new_release. No, I have not fly off for some reason. But I can't give a guarantee that your device will not be corrupted. It all depends on the gasket between the monitor and the chair :)

https://yadi.sk/d/92FJdk4TbUxZG

Connect to the computer after installation, as a media device. Otherwise, you will have to manually allow each time to operate your USB drive.
And this is a camera settings file to shoot a video of 1280x720. And to save pictures and videos on an external USB flash drive. It should be dropped to the root of the internal memory card, and when you first turn on the camera, go to settings and select in the last right menu at the bottom: load settings.
https://yadi.sk/d/4KV1gwNUbV2Gr

Post has been editedJofrey - 15.09.14, 16:23
Breindit
Message#29
17.09.14, 09:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 220
Check in: 22.09.13
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16

Hello, I write on Digme that I don’t have the right one
Info About Smart
Hardware: MT6577 (is Fake!)
Model: iDxD5
Build number: NM800V1.0.1
Build date UTC: 20130619-034815
Android v: 4.1.1
Baseband v: MAUI.11AMD.W12.22.SP.V15.F1, 2014/04/27 19:20
Kernel v: error: protocol fault (no status):

--------------------
I am a Muslim Glory to Allah :)
gotical
Message#30
21.09.14, 13:27
Guru
[offline]

Messages 622
Honor 5C (Europe)

Hello, I write on Digme that I don’t have the right one

Is it out of the box that you have already done it or was it stitched? Usually this happens when you install the firmware from another phone on which the processor is different, but as many have stated that mtk 6577 cannot be programmed to kill. Try to restore it, many programs onsavagemessiahzine.com, there is one program does not plow and the other works.

Emey written on a box of a smart.

I will throw off the list of the programs later, when I go in with the dom.pk - Well, or someone else will drop the list before.

P.S. “Although according to the data you sent, the communication module is working for you.”

Post has been editedgotical - 21.09.14, 13:28
Reason for editing: PS

--------------------
Jofrey
Message#31
21.09.14, 15:46
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1434
Leagoo T8s

Here in this topic a lot of useful. Why reinvent the wheel. Almost there is an analogue of our body.
Newman N1 - Discussion

And the patch for the redistribution of memory is suitable for Android 4.1.1 from this post, checked:
Newman N1 - Firmware (Post # 20850211)

Post has been editedJofrey - 21.09.14, 18:51
MR.TATAS
Message#32
26.09.14, 02:26
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 26.09.14
Digma iDxD5 3G

The new version 1.0.1 It seems everything has been fixed and everything works for me because of this it has worn out ((

Posted on 09/26/2014 02:26:

The new version 1.0.1 It seems everything has been fixed and everything works for me because of this it has worn out ((
Dimo_xkr
Message#33
27.09.14, 09:50
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 25.03.11
Lenovo A369i

Good day to all when working with mtk droid, the phone is worn out, the logo is loaded, then the screen blinks white and everything, the recove is also not loaded, somehow figured out the PreLoader USB VCOM Port, does not respond to Flesh Tools, tell me what to do with it
gotical
Message#34
27.09.14, 22:50
Guru
[offline]

Messages 622
Honor 5C (Europe)

Good afternoon everyone, when working with mtk droid, the phone has been worn out ...

It can not be that the "Flash Tools" did not react if you installed the driver correctly and connect smart via USB without a battery.

Are you connected with battery in smart?
Try without a battery. I always installed Flash Tools without it.

P.S.
Smart phones on MTK MT6577 have such features even such as launch smart and use smart without a battery (but charging or USB should be connected.)

--------------------
gotical
Message#35
28.09.14, 19:21
Guru
[offline]

Messages 622
Honor 5C (Europe)

Myth or beginning?Is KitKat 4.4.4 possible on our processor?
Run through the virtual machine
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Source files MT-6577 source files are almost all known and the source itself is also known for the firmware. And if there are source codes then much is possible.

Post has been editedgotical - 28.09.14, 19:24

--------------------
Message#36
01.10.14, 05:48
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 603
Check in: 28.09.12
Xiaomi Redmi 5 2/16

Hello, I'm wondering if MIUI will upgrade to 4.1?
yurabiz
Message#37
01.10.14, 14:01
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 01.12.10

All, can someone tell me why editing a scatter more than 1 gig on a user does not stand out? Android4.1.1
yurabiz
Message#38
02.10.14, 11:18
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 01.12.10

Refinement Report.

After the purchase, Android 4.0 was greatly embarrassed; it was not a working VPN, and the fact that it was impossible to install applications on a USB flash drive, the following was done:
1. Official firmware is taken from the link from the header
2. The scatter has been altered so that the username is 2.5 gigabytes, and the FAT is the rest ~ 400 mb
3. Replaced userdata.img with the one that was extracted from here:http://www.ddixlab.ru/…db29b5ab5e55e3d#p40407(for cutting out unnecessary pre-installed trash
4. Replaced recovery.img with a broken one from this forum.
5. Stitched with all this kit
6. Backup and restore are made from recovery (why - read below)
7. In vold.fstab is given the mounting of the internal FAT

As a result, we have Android 4.1, 2.5 gig of internal memory and a flash drive, which is defined as the memory of the phone, everything flies, there is enough memory for everything.

Detected pitfalls:
1. After editing and uploading a scatter file, the patrician size does not change because (apparently), the corresponding img file has the old size - to be treated by clause 6.
2. Completely remove the FAT does not work, while for some reason the android does not see the flash drive, did not understand why
3. Even reduce unnecessary fat - also does not work, FlashTools swears for some reason.
4. Because the animal thinks that the flash drive in it is not worth it - the built-in camera refuses to work, we will understand how to heal, until it comes to mind to mount the built-in veil as a flash drive, but I would not like such crutches.

Please do not kick much, the first experience of using and picking android.
Waiting for comments. If you are interested - I can lay out a set for the firmware, so as not to pick pieces from different sources.
Yes, by the way, how can I edit the IMG file under Windows (I want to modify fstab right away)?
gotical
Message#39
02.10.14, 22:07
Guru
[offline]

Messages 622
Honor 5C (Europe)

260390 @ 01.10.2014, 06:48 *
Hello, I'm wondering if MIUI will upgrade to 4.1?
I will try to do the environment, but I do not promise.

--------------------
Message#40
03.10.14, 08:58
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 603
Check in: 28.09.12
Xiaomi Redmi 5 2/16

I have a question in the MIUI built-in veil that is not mounted? And by the way I noticed that the receiver is not plowing yet

Post has been edited260390 - 03.10.14, 23:59
Minevish
Message#41
05.10.14, 10:18
Local
[online]

Messages 137
Check in: 07.05.11
Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

Something on the instructions does not put the firmware through the recovery error 7 is it possible in more detail or screenshots

14 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19 08:52