Best antivirus for PC | What do you choose?

Rep: (8)
I personally use Kaspersky ... I don’t know what makes it better than others, probably just a habit.

Rep: (15)
antivirus suits me perfectly integrated into the top ten. I used to live at all without it (in past versions of Windows)

Rep: (88)
* Grim_Riper, It's not the same for everybody. Me personally it is not very happy ... So far, and then we'll see how things will go at it in terms of protection.

Rep: (11)
* Grim_Riper I agree entirely with you, in the 10-ke, he is not bad, when he was 7-ke used AVG arranged, but going on 10, decided to abandon the third-party antivirus software

* maksim_26_ru AVG can only "hold", but normally protect is already questionable.

Rep: (11)
* domovoy-nafanja ,
Allow me to disagree with you, because
If sorfish Internet, it is the best (real-time monitoring, verification, protection) but others are more demanding, and the use of them no more than AVG.
And even easier to pick up the virus on which anyharmlessOnline than 18 sites. My friend grabbed Trojan online (online) about fishing. Kaspersky Anti-Virus.

* maksim_26_ru Do you mean to say which version of AVG? Older still somehow can not try to call-intensive, and about the new general can not say this. It is still the brake! In terms of security, it is no slight. Personally tested trust .With the default settings. Like most other AV to be honest. I am not a fan of any particular AB, but here at Avast surf the Internet protection was better than AVG (also personally verified) .mozhet results and vary according to the versions, but not much. And I agree that you can pick up and innocuous sites with any AV.

Rep: (282)
ESET (version 5)
In part it is "free"
-You can update the database by using a third-party servers
-Not strongly eats RAM (MAX 200)

Post has been editedIddqd228 - 15.09.18, 09:10
Reason for editing: UPD

* Iddqd228 He is already outdated morally. It makes sense only on low-end machines, and then with great reserve. Painfully buggy he proaktivka. Then it is better to put 7 version. Consumption is not much different, but use more.

Rep: (282)
* domovoy-nafanja , Differences in the versions are no viruses catches without problems. Essentially the same antivirus engine, changes in the main program interface

* Iddqd228 Yes, I would not say so, but the taste and color ...

Rep: (0)
https: //www.360totalse...=Account&utm_source=TSIt is not bad free

* sl_dima, I would imagine this antivirus is not set. Combine with a whole bunch of things, but mediocre. While someone like.

Rep: (3)
How to deal with
Gen: Heur.BZC.YAX.Pantera.27.0
Can anyone come across?

* petrovzh, In fact, there to discuss anti-virus and not the virus and ways to combat them. Well, what about this byaki says Google or Yandex? Ask not tried?

Post has been editeddomovoy-nafanja - 09.01.19, 19:54

Rep: (3)
* domovoy-nafanja ,
Silent, Kaspersky Anti-Virus, Web, etc., avast do not see it. Bitdefender sees, but no installation is offline

Hello.
I Doctor Web, after reinstalling Windows 7 became often display a message about the threat (see screenshot). What is it, a virus or a suspicious object, which has been in the system?

Attached images
Attached Image

* daffer84, If you enjoyed Vindous activator, it is natural. We had to use a different promoter.

360 Total security - the best option, which tasted.

https: //www.360totalse...in.Intro&utm_source=TS

* dezkan, What is it you like so it is not clear ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/05/20, 20:36