Bypass Internet distribution restrictions Yota | [MNO] [how-to] distribute the undefeatable

Rep: (299)
Bypass mobile Internet distribution restrictionsYota

Attached Image

Be sure to read before writing the question:
1. A huge amount of information on circumventing Yota restrictions has been collected in the topic header. With a probability of 99%, the answer to your question is already there. Respect other participants and the work of moderators. Posts that contain questions that have answers in the header are deleted without warning.
2. The topic is not discussed:
- other operators
- Questions on specific devices, in particular - modems and routers. Search thematic forums and ask questions there.
-the performance or inoperability of specific methods in specific regions. If you want very much - read p.3
3. A big request not to flood the topic, saying "but I have ...". If you really want to share your experience - indicate in detail the region, the mechanism for circumventing restrictions, what happened, etc. Curators and moderators reserve the right to delete posts that seem to them a flood, without giving a reason.
4. Pay attention to the upper part of the header: Yota as an operator, torrents and VPN are discussed in other topics, keep this in mind.
5. All posts that mention the word "Tor" and "Vidalia" will be deleted without giving a reason.
6. In 3G, media content is almost everywhere. This means that Speedtest will show a satisfactory / transcendent speed, but you can watch YouTube in minimal quality. Bypass only using VPN. Posts with such questions will be deleted.
7. Bypass Internet distribution restrictions Yota (Post ilya-fedin # 53626489)

Description of the techniques for circumventing restrictions

The entire bypass of the restrictions is reduced to the following steps:
1. Remove the standard application Yota
It has been repeatedly confirmed that deleting a native application significantly reduces the chance of a blue window appearing. This is not a 100% solution to the problem, but the first step is to try.
2. On the distributing device is changing IMEI
IMEI needs to be changed to IMEI from windows. Thus, the traffic to windows-resources from a PC does not arouse suspicion, since about the same resources go mobile Windows-based devices.Details
How to change IMEI look in the topic of your device, you can also look:I want to change IMEI, here, here, hereorhere

WIN IMEI Generators:the first, second, andIMEI generator, in particular on Lumia
If you want a flatbed rate for a tablet - take IMEI, respectively, from the tablet:IMEI generator from win tablet

Important!
Change IMEI on the iPad is either extremely problematic or impossible. There is no point in asking questions in this thread..
Since Xposed can only change everything that is within the Android virtual machine, then changing IMEI with the Xposed module is nothing else but fiction. The module simply replaces IMEI with programs that request it. At the same time, the usual IMEI goes to the operator, since the network operates at a much lower level.
A few words about changing IMEI on various devices

A bit about IMEI and TTL before proceeding to the next step.
3. The TTL values ​​on the donor and recipients are reduced to one type, or fixed on the donor.
Short comics on the principle of workTTLin Yota networks (and not only)

Example 1
Attached Image

A phone with a Yota sim card with a tariff for a smartphone (let's call it "donor") works on the Yota network. All packages go to the operator with the only possible value TTL = 64

Example 2
Attached Image

An inexperienced donor’s phone owner launched a tethering and is trying to use the Internet additionally on a PC and on another phone. What happens: packages from the donor go, as before, with TTL = 64. Packages from the PC to the donor reach TTL = 128 (the default value on the PC), lose one at the donor and go to the provider with TTL = 127. The package from the second phone reaches the donor with TTL = 64, on the donor TTL loses one and goes to the operator with TTL = 63. As a result, Yota sees packets with three different TTL values, which is impossible if the donor phone does not distribute the Internet in the access point mode, and blocks the distribution, offering to pay for it.

Example 3
Attached Image

The phone donor is rooted (or with a jailbreak), that is, you can change the default TTL in it. We change the TTL in such a way that the packets from other devices (possibly unrouted) with the loss of one from the TTL have the same value as the TTL on the donor "by default". In the example, we assigned the donor TTL = 63 (how this is done is described below). We see that from devices with a default TTL equal to 64 (iOS and Android devices), when passing through a donor, they lose one and receive the TTL value the same as that of the donor - 63.
That is, any other iOS and Android devices can safely use the distribution from the donor and no additional gestures should be done with them. The problem will occur for devices that have a default TTL not 64. For example, a PC. Exit the situation in three ways:
1. Change the TTL device to 64. In this scheme, the PC can simultaneously work with other iOS and Android devices
2. Do not change the TTL in the device (PC in our case) (for example, if for some reason this cannot be done), and change the TTL by default in the donor. If the PC has a default value of TTL = 128, then we change the default value in the donor to 127. Thus, all packets again go to Yota with one TTL. But in this case, another iOS or Android device will not be able to connect to the distribution (simultaneously with the PC) if their default TTL is not 128.
3. The third method is described in the example below. This is the most convenient way, but not suitable for all devices.

Example 4
Attached Image

The point of the example is that TTL is fixed on the donor for any outgoing packets. In this case, it does not matter at all what devices will be connected to the donor - the TTL in their header will be the same.
Practical ways to change TTL
ping 127.0.0.1 - will be the value of the ttl computer
Universal method for linux smartphones
Change TTL on Windows PC
Change TTL on Linux PC
TTL change on modems
Change TTL on routers
Zyxel keenetic experiments
Part I Part II For firmware V1
OpenWrt packages to bypass Yota (and others)
For those who use the OpenWRT router: for the command to work: iptables -t mangle -A POSTROUTING -j TTL --ttl-set 64, you need the following packages: iptables-mod-ipopt installed and kmod-ipt-ipopt.proof
Fixing TTL on any router running OpenWrt
Bypassing the limitations of the distribution of the Internet Yota (post carefule # 58015723)
Windows 8.1 (including tablet)
iOS
Tweek TetherMe
search by yourself. Does not require any settings, just turns on modem mode without restrictions.
Terminal
sysctl -w net.inet.ip.ttl = 63
Android
Windows phone
Mac os
When distributing via USB, there is no need to fix TTL
4. On the PC, the hosts file is being edited.
This way you block access to unwanted sites.
Fresh list
www.msftncsi.com
Address List
Another list
Additional list
Google installer
Disable spyware
Setting Host File on Android
Universal list of banned Yota addresses
It is important to keep in mind that it is physically impossible to build a universal hosts file. Install a traffic analyzer and keep track of what resources Yota detects distribution. Nobody will do it for you.
5. On 4G, if necessary (and on 3G it is mandatory) a VPN (or proxy) will be activated
Alternative distribution for android
Application UsageNetsharecan be shared with any VPN if desired.
NetShare on GooglePlay
useful links
Old hat

For upgrading and filling caps:QMS curatoralways open

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedM | A | G - 21.06.19, 22:45
Reason for editing: + hosts

Rep: (139)
* HodorSUPER , 15 devices on my network and all of the above works without problems. Yes, and why would they block VPN?

Rep: (117)
megaphone 150-5

why not ztfksirovat ttl on it? or you do not have MF920T (1)?

ip adjust-ttl send 64

in general, it is necessary to fix 65 on it

Rep: (1)
I have tedA in 150-5 go. So far there is no solution for changing ttl on it. And I tried to set 65, this is more logical. But it went only with 64.

Yes, I wouldn’t steal with yota, be it wrong ... I have a Rostelecom unlimited, but since February this unlimited has become the limit of 50 gig for 380 r.

Rep: (3)
aidarbro @ 03/13/19, 1:28 PM*
Hello. Previously, everything was fine, ttl and firewall were configured. I changed the phone, now with android version 8, I have something like that, and when I distribute it via WiFi and usb. My brother has the same fare, he gives out to my computer, everything is ok. I installed Linux on the computer, set up ttl. I distribute and still blots the Internet. And my brother is ok. From the phone, the iota application is deleted. On the phone pinged, ttl 64 shows.

I answer my own question. The problem was that the new phone was still distributing ipv6. It is solved by disabling ipv6 on the receiving device. On ubuntu-like systems, this is solved in the following way:
Open the file along the path / etc / default / grub through your favorite text editor with administrator rights.
Change lines:
GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT = ""
GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX = ""

On:
GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT = "ipv6.disable = 1"
GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX = "ipv6.disable = 1"

Save the file and close the editor.
In the terminal, type the command:
$ sudo update-grub

Restart the computer, turn on the flight mode on the phone and turn it off. Try to connect again.
PS: on ipv4 TTL should be fixed according to the instructions from the header.
PPS: Most likely on windows should also help. It is necessary to disable (uncheck) in the wifi properties of the ipv6 adapter. Apply and reload OS.

Post has been editedaidarbro - 17.03.19, 00:08

Rep: (490)
But it went with only 64.
65 will work if you remove the tick from the item "do not decrease the TTL".

The tick was removed by itself after posting ttl in kofig.

Rep: (16)
ipv6.disable = 1

Say, recently in the media, in the internet there were many messages that the Internet is now moving to a new format or something ...
And is it by chance not about that? that conversely translate to IPv6, and 4 ku disable?
Even if not, installing the right ttl on IPv4 and IPv6 is not the best option? Or, alternatively, some device under the guise of which the modem is used and that is why you need to disable IPv6?

Rep: (490)
* Aktaf , TTL fixing did you do for IPv6? Show to others. Disable IPv4 to lose sooooo much money, how do you think who will do it?

Rep: (50)
* Aktaf , ipv4 will serve us for a long time, if only for now, not all providers still provide ipv6, but how many consumers of routers, modems, etc. don't know about ipv6.
Without crutches with ipv4, you cannot enter the ipv6 network, and from ipv6 there are no crutches to connect to ipv4 at all, well, or I didn’t find them, although, according to the idea, the entire ipv4 address pool is embedded in ipv6.

Rep: (3)
Aktaf @ 03/19/19, 9:07 PM*
Even if not, installing the right ttl on IPv4 and IPv6 is not the best option?

As I understand it, on ipv6 there is no way to fix the TTL. Your point is how to proceed, I just described how to get around the limitation of iota. I do not need ipv6 for home use.

Rep: (14)
You can clarify. I correctly understood that it is not possible to distribute from android to android without root rights?

* aidarbro Some devices may.
Modems, routers

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedlimiter - 21.03.19, 17:35

Rep: (16)
limiter @ 03.21.19, 17:33*
Modems, routers
Attached images

where is the list itself?

* Aktaf Why do you need a list? If you are interested in some device, read about it right there on the forum and find the answer if there is a ttl fix on it on ipv6. And I brought up the screen so that the fix is ​​possible, on the screen is the E3372 modem .. in theory this topic mostly includes Huawei’s popular devices (modems, routers).

Post has been editedlimiter - 21.03.19, 18:36

Rep: (2)
It turns out on windows 10 64bit you need to create a parameter in the registry to change ttl is not a DWORD but a QWORD. Otherwise, Yota scorches.
I distribute with android 9.

Rep: (-2)
* anton50489 maybe for mts as well

Rep: (65)
ilya-fedin @ 03.11.16, 15:37*
Sloths can simply install TTL Fixer

Dear Ilya, it costs android 8.0 Cr droid with support for TTL fixing, first tried according to your instructions just to make the auto start in the kernel but for some reason it does not help, the default firmware itself already has root support but for some reason also when starting the TTL Fixer the program thinks it is root, how can this be fixed? I did not want to put SuperSU on top ...

Post has been editedalmir2012 - 25.03.19, 17:08

Rep: (2)
Hello

Tell me, how can I sim card for a smartphone with unlimited cram into the modem? If so, which one? Or an option only from a smartphone via an access point to distribute? And if it is possible via a modem, maybe there is a model to connect an external antenna to it to amplify the signal?

Rep: (260)
TiSiPiAiPi @ 03.26.19, 20:12*
Somehow you can shove a sim card for a smartphone with unlimited modem? If so, which one?
eg

Post has been editedBoreySlav - 27.03.19, 10:09
Reason for editing: Ed

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 03:27