MiWiFi mini | Xiaomi Mi-router mini - Discussion | [wifirouter]

Rep: (1326)
Xiaomi Mi Router Mini - Discussion
Official page | MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router пїЅ | Xiaomi MiWiFi nano пїЅ | Xiaomi MiWiFi mini firmware пїЅ | Xiaomi MiWiFi 3 пїЅ | Xiaomi MiWiFi (client for Android) пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ

Attached Image

Attention!
  • In addition to mini, there is a nano version, a separate topic has been created for it. here , when ordering from China, be careful, it happens that sellers give it for mini. The difference in price is almost one-third.
  • Please note that the subject is often confused with the nano version. All that is sold cheaper is either a BU, or a youth version or a nano. Be carefull.
    At the moment, no fakes have been identified.
  • To switch to English, you need to change the region in the wifi settings and update the firmware.
  • For those who have a problem with speed.
  • >>OLD CAP

One more photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications
  • CPU MT7620A 580MHz;
  • ROM: 16MB SPI Flash;
  • RAM: 128MB DDR2;
  • No built-in HDD (you can connect via USB external);
  • 2.4 Ghz WiFi 2x2 (up to 300 Mbps);
  • 5 Ghz WiFi 2x2 (up to 867 Mbit / s);
  • WAN (up to 100 Mbps);
  • LAN x2 (up to 100 Mbps);
  • External dual-band non-directional antenna - 2 pcs.

Reviews
Useful
1. Is there a Russian firmware in the router?
No, and in the near future will not.
You can put the crack through the plugin for the browser.
2. Is there a problem with the router?
There are some bad friends with l2tp beeline, you can drive an ip address instead of a server, or try connecting without l2tp, in some regions it is already available.
3. Is there a custom firmware?
Yes, see the firmware theme.
Often reset settings due to poor nutrition?
If you have a soldering iron, you can trythis way.

Past polls
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the button. A COMPLAINT under communications.

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 10.07.19, 09:00
Reason for editing: curator removal

Rep: (19)
brain_008 @ 21.10.2014, 19:12*
Torrent shakes max 1mb / sec.

I torrent files do not swing, swings only a magnet links and as I wrote when connection is broken all the downloaded retired, had to re-pump
Is it possible to install a torrent client is a router?
brain_008 @ 21.10.2014, 19:12*
opening this Tipo streaming, it is only possible from your own network.

and how to set up through a conductor es access to the hard drive,
I want to be able to remotely access

And yet, translated application for Windows from version about the elder brother of the router does not work with our version

Post has been editedizCheboksar - 21.10.14, 19:50

Rep: (1)
* brain_008, heartfelt thanks, comparing with my Asus, this router bestbay, I have a "stick" being behind the wall - even drops a connection even spidtest not open.

Rep: (36)
* izCheboksar,
Now external hard connected to the ps3, but not to a router, this can not help. The idea is that the network should be the ip folder, which you can drive in es, but where it does not see the prompt.

Owners unsubscribe if NTFS is supported by the router when connected via usb external screw? Thanks.

Rep: (36)
* Mamon-minsk, Yes it supports.

Tell me another question: how the router rassharivat screw, the problem here with nothing, all the equipment at home sees external hard drive, except the TV. He did not see any DLNA server. Just with mi wi-fi all older model works well. Give advice on how to make friends and mini wifi TV LG la660. Thanks.

Rep: (13)
Something I'm what time I can not understand. How do I tie MiWiFi Mini to mobile application \ account Xiaomi? I already tied MiWiFi 1TB. Is not possible to control two devices from one application \ account?

Rep: (98)
Hello!
I'm probably not unsubscribe in the subject, but did not find suitable.
I bought recentlyMiWifi mini portableBut a companion program in Chinese. Perhaps there is in English?
Write in the LAN.

Post has been editedTiCross - 23.10.14, 21:26

Rep: (13)
* TiCross, At the moment, there is no translated version. I have already asked about this topic in his older brother. Maybe it makes sense to turn again to the comrades involved in membrane transfer to MiWiFi 1TB with a similar request.

Rep: (0)
Hello! Prompt owners of this device is how it works in the 5 Ghz? I just wrote a seller on Ali, he said that the 2.4 Ghz good and 5Ghz not ochen.Stoit whether to take it or is easier to take something?

Rep: (15)
I on the contrary more comfortable work 5GHz than 2.4. Configured repeater and 2.4 large reduction rate at 5GHz this is not observed.

Post has been editedsubora - 27.10.14, 17:31

Tell me how to set up the internet from MTS via 3g modem with this router.

Post has been editedBaluu1 - 27.10.14, 21:47

Rep: (2)
Original Xiaomi Router Mini AC Mi intelligent dual-band 2.4GHz / 5GHz Maximum transmission speed 1167mbps Millet wireless router
http: //www.aliexpress....67mbps/2048462849.html
(from AliExpress Android)
Who thinks that? $ 30 for E mini router

Rep: (45)
* Caseyrbck
rating - 0.

Rep: (19)
Trying through a router and a bunch of boxing last watch a movie from a connected router screw, the film takes off in a couple of minutes prosmotra.Film ship on the console through miwifi

Post has been editedctich - 01.11.14, 14:27
Reason for editing: removed backdoor

Hello.
Prompt, friendly with this router modem yota?

Post has been editeddionisch - 03.11.14, 11:34

Rep: (2)
Original Xiaomi Router Mini AC Mi intelligent dual-band 2.4GHz / 5GHz Maximum transmission speed 1167mbps Millet wireless router
http: //www.aliexpress....67mbps/2048462849.html
(from AliExpress Android)
Who thinks that? $ 30 for E mini router

Strangely, a lot of sales in September - October and no reviews ...

Post has been editedstas323 - 03.11.14, 13:52

Rep: (4)
On groupb of shares of 37.99 is. Prod normal. He took his figure 1c mipad, and now flies already on Russian subject and kingsing s2.

Rep: (45)
if he can swing with torrents without a computer?

Rep: (15)
And he IPTV broadcast (instead of the media server from a computer) will be able to?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/03/20 11:00