> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В®AntiGapps Script | Selective and complete removal from Google devaysa

Rep: (148)
AntiGapps Script
version: 1.3

Last update of the program in the header:30.08.2017

Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
The script removes all of the services, and the Google app.

Description:
The script completely removes all the services and Google applications that prohibits sending bug reports, and location search queries, which saves the battery of your Android-smartphone.

Archive for Recovery sewn Trebuchet launcher, so you are not left without launcher.

Android required: 1.6+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: dr.coks282

Before installing read

Download:
For Android 5.0+

For Android +4.4

Past versions
Version 1.0
Attached fileAnti-Gapps_1.0.zip(3.21 MB)

scripts members of the forum

Post has been editedColobochek01 - 01.05.18, 09:48
Reason for editing: Versions of the members of the forum

Rep: (914)
* Dr.coks282,
and there is a choice, which can not be removed?
and still be a list of what the script removes.
otherwise when people try to begin strongly swear that they could not go to the market, etc.

Rep: (956)
* 3D_MASTER,
Aroma with a choice will be, but need the points, what to choose.

The list will soon write. Market, of course, not.

I beg your ideas on items added in the processinstallations:-D removal - in the QMS

Post has been editeddr.coks282 - 18.08.14, 16:22

Rep: (43)
* Dr.coks282,
I have a week with services and wafer lives, I think, or easier to calibrate the battery, rather than to nail Google?

Rep: (154)
About 1.6 + - nonsense. Nova - 4. +

* kirillbarnaul
I'll fix it.

Rep: (-7)
bite back America for better ahaha, mental ward, you have smartv povykiduyte their)))))))
!
Flooding. Two days PO.

Post has been editedGridzilla - 19.08.14, 17:16

Rep: (2802)
M
Who else wants to pofludit? I recall that in discussing the topicthe job applications, and issues of paranoia and so on. the wisdom of being discuss in PM. Part of the removed messages.

Rep: (236)
List, you see, the more. I went 3 day. The aroma can simply make a list of items to select each

* Mitroha,
The system is - remove google services - all falls down: D

Took as a basis gappsy, take a look at them and see a list of contents.

Aroma is no time to do.

Rep: (13)
All super, but I slnteli all contacts.
How to restore everything back? By the Google service is not connected.

* parvova
Lazhanulsya, you forgive.

You'll have to reinstall Google and synchronize contacts.
Gluck take away.

Install Google is not impossible. Requests go to Google account, but after filling in your login and password, then says "Could not connect to Google servers. Please try again later."

* parvova probably in the script and added even uninstall the application "Google play services" without him none Google release the app will not work (except for the launcher)

* pockeTiger
Of course, he added.

Rep: (95)
For me, it is worth to make a choice (already mentioned this) and remote backup is a USB flash drive. With the possibility of partial recovery. That's when the UTO will really work demanded product. While this semi-finished product. For useful initiative thanks to the author, I hope for a sequel.

Rep: (2015)
* Dr.coks282,
Necessary thing, in the evening I will try to take advantage, more a reference to who threw for the most, the most basic set gappsov (only sync contacts).

* arraki,
While not place - Today will be a new version.
I lay out a reference to the minimum gappsy and whatnot new)

* fluffy77,
Choice .. I will try to do, but later. So a lot of cases.

Rep: (90)
I will say on the subject: a useful archive for devices with 512MB RAM or less, because the vendors shoved all possible applications from Google, including GPlyus who eats at least 50 MB of RAM.
Go to the Yandex gentlemen!

* TKiller-RW,
Glad to be helpful :)

In the meantime, we meet a minor update.

Version: 1.1

List of changes
[List] [*] Nova launcher replaced by Trebuchet, because Google Launcher works only on Android 4.1+ and holders of below 4.0 will not be affected)
[*] Removed from the list remove Auto sync Google contacts.
[*] Cleared file hosts, so that after the installation of reverse Gapps, there was no input errors. (Tested)
[*] Added some more items remove debris Googley

Attached fileAnti-Gapps_1.1.zip(1.63 MB)

kontaktov- is still unknown about the synchronization. Test and unsubscribe, please. Personally, I have on version 1.0 synchronization does not removed.

Waiting for your suggestions and feedback.

Post has been editeddr.coks282 - 25.08.14, 17:20

* Cobra111111,
I'm afraid you are mistaken. I put your patch on many firmware, and everything is fine. Setupwizard will be removed from the list of removal ... Thanks

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/02/20, 9:58