> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Gigabyte Gsmart Tuku T4 - Discussion | Smartphone 4 "

Rep: (21)
DiscussionGigabyte Gsmart Tuku T4
Picturegigabyte gsmart tuku t4
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications:
OS Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
CPU 1.3GHz, Dual Core, MediaTek 6572
Display 4 "IPS, 800 x 480 pixels (WVGA)
Dimensions / Weight 126 x 62 x 9.8 mm / 121g (with Battery)
Battery Li Polymer 1400mAh
SIM Card Slot Dual-SIM
Standby / Talk Time 150hrs / 4.5hrs
Internal Memory ROM 4GB / RAM 512MB
External Memory microSD, up to 32GB
USB Micro USB
Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetooth Bluetooth 3.0
Network HSPA + / WCDMA / EDGE / GPRS / GSM / HSPA + up to 21Mbps
GPS GPS, AGPS
Messaging SMS, MMS, E-mail
FM FM Radio
Camera 8MP with AF & LED Flash Light
Front Camera 0.3MP Front Camera
Video Format MP4 / 3GPP / H.264
Audio Format MP3 / WAV / MIDI / AAC
Sensors Proximity Sensor, G-sensor

Reviews
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 08.08.16, 21:18
Reason for editing: Full flash for CM2 (Infinity Chinese Miracle-2)

Well owners T4 ... welcome! =)

* I do not really understand in the mentoring of all that it is able to create a theme, then it is necessary to understand, so who wants to can be a curator, continue to oversee and further develop the theme, if I'll help any way I can =)

Post has been editedvova33339 - 18.08.14, 20:19

Rep: (374)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.Android - Devices. The request of the vehicle to follow the alignment of the topic header to the standards of the new section.
Note!
After transferring the topic to the sectionAndroid - DevicesThe topic will be processed by moderators of the section in accordance withNew topic creation rulessectionAndroid - Devices.

Rep: (4515)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.Gigabyte

Rep: (0)
I bought three months ago for the 3500r. Overall impression 5+. The assembly is excellent. Includes two back panels, white and black. Black pas touch nicer and not so slippery. Communication keeps well. The speaker is not very loud, the battery is weak. On the bright sun the screen is almost invisible. On of.sayte lined with new firmware has not been updated yet, I work at the earliest.

welcome !! Well, at least someone =)) I thought that no one such phone) if there Freestuff Inet, then updated to the latest version, the battery lasts longer, and increased speed in autofocus camera began work adequately)

Rep: (2)
Guys tell it, hehttp://rozetka.com.ua/...0/#tab=characteristicsAnd then I look at what is the characteristics do not add up, but it seems similar.

it is only with a lightweight performance, my mother this, the firmware is not compatible !!!

Bought a couple of days ago, this machine.
I speak for the beginning of the shortcomings. It is still the first thing that catches your eye.

Screen tupit the touch. If snapping one hand and thumb, the little convenience. But because swipe keyboard writing (Kay Swift, that is), then it does not bother me. Put settings for developers touch display. Helped to get used to the screen.
If you leave the unit without the screen, he managed to be pressed a lot. Responds to inanimate things, is seen in the clothing fabric.
camera focus is slow. When photographing in a focus tupit. For everyday shooting enough.
Reshotochka the dynamics of offset at an angle. Hell of a perfectionist. : Lol:
You can not customize the notifications panel, tiles.
No wired headset. Headset from Samsung are not suitable. It came only from the first Galaxy, where causal place through pinout.
Sound utterly quiet. (I like loud) to straighten out the matter through the engineering menu. The plans to test in normal headphones.
Framaroot bang rutiroval second embodiment. Barahir or something like that.
All backups TB 4.4.4 CM11 raskochegarilsya.
After the last phone liked power. The film looked dvuchasovoy, listen to music and internet polazil. And enough hours on 14, but, after all, the screen brightness is not at the maximum.
It is working cheerfully. Antutu gave something in the region of 11,000 points.

The unit took because of the urgency. Price 100 Jews. It could be cheaper in the top ten, but not in the evening of the resurrection.
If you will live a couple of years, I'll be happy as a steam locomotive.

Update to the latest version and get better, many problems have been fixed)

Rep: (7)
tell how much the camera produces really throw off the skins, I think that to take this or lg l4 e445 advise

Rep: (12)
* vitponomarenko, a fig camera, my Lenovo A800 is much better fotkaet

Rep: (2)
Tell me, please: with the latest firmware update [August] this device got a new version of Android or remained at the same [4.2]?

Post has been editedkaprielov - 04.10.14, 17:11

Same )

Guys, noticed a glitch in a smart - if you turn on the flight - upon exit reset the language to English and keyboard. When you disable / enable a smart - the same :-(

if someone wants to be a curator, please =)) and the topic is something empty)

By the way, our animals have a protective coating of the screen or not? And that information is different - that is, it is not ..

Rep: (22)
Good evening! who knows T4 have custom bikes? and whether fit custom bikes from other "brothers"?

We need your help guys ... I need a firmware + instructions for Gigabyte Gsmart T4 phone ... I can not ... where to find accidentally deleted the system programs ... They do not need me, but needed ... And ruined firmware ... Now I want to flash it, but I can not find the firmware for it ... please find ...

kozachek.maksim.96 @ 11.10.2014, 19:09*
We need your help guys ... I need a firmware + instructions for Gigabyte Gsmart T4 phone ... I can not ... where to find accidentally deleted the system programs ... They do not need me, but needed ... And ruined firmware ... Now I want to flash it, but I can not find the firmware for it ... please find ...

Look here, here manuals and firmware + user firmware;) If it is not clear - help
Gigabyte Tuku T4
bektiyar @ 09.10.2014, 19:10*
Good evening! who knows T4 have custom bikes? and whether fit custom bikes from other "brothers"?

Guys put cm11, worked like the stable

Post has been editedxenika091 - 12.10.14, 21:22

Fill any custom bikes with the instructions and screenshots, or give a link where to download) thanks in advance.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/11/19, 17:20