> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Purchase Xbox One / S / X / 360 | Where can one buy

Rep: (37)
Purchase Xbox One / S / X / 360 | Xbox One \ One S \ Scorpio | Xbox One Gaming News | Xbox Live search for players to play together | Discussion of games and service Gold for Xbox / One / S / X / 360
Attached Image

Before asking questions, carefully read the cap!

Attention! All messages that are flooding, spam or non-discussion topics will be deleted without warning.

FAQ on buying abroad
Help in case of problems
Buying Xbox One on Amazon

Buying in Russia and Ukraine
Take advantage of the Yandex market, where you can find offers at a tasty price (not so tasty as on ebay, but cheaper than the official price). On Avito and Slando I recommend to take only on the terms of delivery by cash on delivery, not to make an advance payment in any amount. Just do not get fooled by the technique, allegedly bought from stolen cards, which are sold at half price, this is kidalovo clean water. Be carefull

Useful information
Other information (about intermediaries, tracking) you can learn fromthis topic

In the subject areForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
All questions and suggestions are accepted in QMS

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedDyuss - 28.12.18, 19:52
Reason for editing: Rubricator

Rep: (32)
Why with the original? :) I think originality did not sleep there.

Rep: (55)
* ibis_87,
ibis_87 @ 10.01.17, 17:32*
Why with the original? I think originality did not sleep there.

Why not spend the night? Yes XBOXONE in the complete set, you can take to go new for 12 thousand.

Rep: (32)
* Winni_Vlad,

And while the new power supply for 1000 rubles? That is 17 dollars? Even in the USA, MS does not have such an RRC for any official accessory / consumables.

* ibis_87,
ibis_87 @ 20.01.17, 20:32*
And while the new power supply for 1000 rubles?

About the new - it is unlikely, but the original is for sure! ;)

Post has been editedWinni_vlad - 20.01.17, 14:54

Rep: (1)
Owners, please, tell me how and what to check in the xbox one? Today they offer a profitable exchange for such a console, and I never had them and I don’t even know what to look at and check. In the cap only purchase, delivery, etc.

Rep: (0)
Who bought special editions on Amazon?

Rep: (52)
* [PTASHKA],
What is the question?

Rep: (4)
And what is really straightforward to buy an Xbox One S + native white joystick for 18,000 with computeruniverse? We have a current in the store for the console 25000. Something that plagued me strong doubts. And really it will not be anything different from the store?

Rep: (7)
* ruslan_86rus,
And how should it be different from the store? This is of the shop where many people have been buying equipment for a long time and all the equipment is original and new.

For the third day watching this lot.http://www.ebay.com/it...ame=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
And you want, and prickly. It seems that the offer is super, but it's a pity for money, and ps4 is already there = (

* Markedo, what for? if ps4 is.

TheKefir @ 16.02.17, 16:24*
what for? if ps4 is.

Mainly for Forza Horizon 2-3. Well, looks huang great. IMHO - the most beautiful console. Still interesting games for backward compatibility. In general, a lot of advantages.

Can someone come in handy at CU in honor of the holiday discounts on some goods on coupons, including on "Microsoft Xbox One S 500GB Bundle inkl. Fifa 17"on the coupon RUMAR8 the price will be exactly € 215

Attached Image

Post has been editedZmeY_ViP - 07.03.17, 15:24

* Markedo,
Markedo @ 16.02.17, 18:34*
And you want, and prickly. It seems that the offer is super, but it's a pity for money, and ps4 is already there = (

I got rid of Juan yesterday and I am quite pleased, I drove to Forza and some other exes on Juan, I don’t want to return anymore! ;)

* Markedo,
Markedo @ 02.17.17, 00:30*
Still interesting games for backward compatibility. In general, a lot of advantages.

For this, you can take the usual X360 with frees for a penny, ForzaKhaloGiri is also there! ;)

Post has been editedWinni_vlad - 24.03.17, 10:06

Winni_Vlad @ 03.24.17, 10:03*
For this, you can take the usual X360 with frees for a penny, ForzaKhaloGiri is also there!

Well, do not say, the pushers with Avito are pushing freebate boxes for 10k rubles, no less. It's easier to throw a couple thousand and take huang.

* Markedo,
Well, do not say, the pushers with Avito are pushing freebate boxes for 10k rubles, no less. It's easier to throw a couple thousand and take huang.

I myself recently dropped an excellent one for 7 thousand. Well, X360 games cost money and pretty well !!! And on a gold one hat is distributed more: (((

Rep: (67)
Can you please tell me if there are any cases of ban console? I think about buying from the hands and I would not want to buy a problem console.

5-6 bans were over the past six months, when buying a set-top box, be sure to go to xboxlive (this is a basic ban check), + check and check the drive itself, buttons on the joystick, battery compartment, pay attention to the fan noise level, and t .d

Rep: (1)
Who bought in computer computer? They are generally normal, do not throw? I do not send the order from April 4. Those support my posts are silent.

Hello everyone! Such a question, when I did not have a box and now if the opportunity to take one for not expensive. So, on the console there are games they are tied to a specific account?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/25/19, 20:27