> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Purchase Xbox One / S / X / 360 | Where can one buy

Rep: (37)
Purchase Xbox One / S / X / 360 | Xbox One \ One S \ Scorpio | Xbox One Gaming News | Xbox Live search for players to play together | Discussion of games and service Gold for Xbox / One / S / X / 360
Attached Image

Before asking questions, carefully read the cap!

Attention! All messages that are flooding, spam or non-discussion topics will be deleted without warning.

FAQ on buying abroad
Help in case of problems
Buying Xbox One on Amazon

Buying in Russia and Ukraine
Take advantage of the Yandex market, where you can find offers at a tasty price (not so tasty as on ebay, but cheaper than the official price). On Avito and Slando I recommend to take only on the terms of delivery by cash on delivery, not to make an advance payment in any amount. Just do not get fooled by the technique, allegedly bought from stolen cards, which are sold at half price, this is kidalovo clean water. Be carefull

Useful information
Other information (about intermediaries, tracking) you can learn fromthis topic

In the subject areForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
All questions and suggestions are accepted in QMS

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedDyuss - 28.12.18, 19:52
Reason for editing: Rubricator

Rep: (33)
Going to buy xbox one s in the online store. But they are selling a version for Europe. Tell me when buying the status of gold will not have problems? There is no Russian on the box in the list of languages

Rep: (4)
Going to buy xbox one s in the online store. But they are selling a version for Europe. Tell me when buying the status of gold will not have problems? There is no Russian on the box in the list of languages

Buy, no problems!

Rep: (52)
On ebay they sell Xbox One 500 Gb (fat) for 160 bucks!
http://deals.ebay.com/…d%3D651150649762431006
True, he Refurbished (restored), but I do not think that this is a problem for such and such money!

p.s. Oh, where is the dollar for 30, I would take a couple at once: D

Markedo @ 11/23/2016, 12:49 PM*
but don't think this is a problem

I on avito bu did not dare to take the console, and then restored!
I would not risk with such a purchase, even for 10,000.

Rep: (-8)
WELL WHAT THE BLACK FRIDAY REMAINS - WHERE A DISCOUNT ???

Rep: (51)
Markedo @ 11/23/2016, 1:49 PM*
On ebay they sell Xbox One 500 Gb (fat) for 160 bucks!
http://deals.ebay.com/…d%3D651150649762431006
True, he Refurbished (restored), but I do not think that this is a problem for such and such money!

p.s. Oh, where is the dollar for 30, I would take a couple at once: D

If you specify exactly what was restored there, then you can and take it.

Refurbished are devices that were taken under warranty by Microsoft, repaired and resubmitted for sale. Such devices can be said new.

Rep: (11)
* talkhanov , and why do you need an account, do they have different Sony and Maykrosovt, or is the Windows tied to it? 100% can not sell the game without an account, all purchases will be tied to it.

Vager13 @ 11/23/2016, 12:57*
I on avito bu did not dare to take the console, and then restored!

Recovered in fact turns out almost like new. At the console, they replaced the case, checked all the spare parts, replaced what was needed and put it out again.
In fact, among Refurbished marriage stumble less chance compared to new =)

Markedo @ 11/23/2016, 4:24 PM*
a marriage stumble less chance compared to new =)

I wish you success, if everything is in excellent condition, I will only be happy for you!

Rep: (51)
here by the way new for 14 sellhttps: //www.computerun…/30001643/xbox-one.asp

Rep: (15)
I wish you success, if everything is in excellent condition, I will only be happy for you!

An example from a competitor: Sony 11 ** the restored ones lived on a much longer than the Sony 11 ** new, which, in turn, became restored under the guarantee

Rep: (0)
Good evening everyone. I want to buy xbox one s, but I knew that it was not supported in Ukraine. Tell me, what exactly does this give or on the contrary, what possibilities does it curtail? I also think about the choice between the huan and ps4 pro. Juan beckons a gamepad and more convenient features for watching movies and surfing the Internet. About ps4 they say that the graphics are better, on the box 900r, on ps4 there is more power and there are no lags, and on the huan there are drawdowns. How to be, tell me? Thank you in advance for a detailed response, thank you!

Hello. On computeruniverse you can buy Xbox one s with fifa for 18 sput with delivery. Is it possible to buy there and is it worth taking for such money?
I looked at Avito for 15-16 sput either huang (not S) or ps4, options are rare. But I was attracted to the site console new. Who will tell + and -.

Rep: (38)
Mixa83 @ 12/18/16, 17:08*
Hello. On computeruniverse you can buy Xbox one s with fifa for 18 sput with delivery.

In Mediamark XBOX ONE for 19999СЂ. complete with FIFA17.

I'm talking about the slim version, I think this difference is not small!?

Rep: (9)
Hello!

Where in Moscow you can buy the original power supply for the Xbox One? I searched on popular sites, but I can't find anything anywhere. (

* roevcz here is a man selling a power supply https://www.avito.ru/m…_originalnyy_882207003

Rep: (55)
* Goodwinss
here is a man selling a power supplyhttps://www.avito.ru/m…_originalnyy_882207003

Expensive, we have 1000 rubles. blocks can be found in the store and with a small guarantee.

Post has been editedWinni_vlad - 25.12.16, 13:33

Rep: (9)
* Winni_Vlad,
What kind of store with the original BP for 1000 rubles?

* Goodwinss
Yes, something scary to take the used, even check it does not work.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/26/19, 07:04