Nokia Lumia 630/630 Dual SIM / 635 - Accessories | Nokia Lumia 630/630 Dual SIM / 635

Rep: (604)
Discussion of accessories for the smartphoneNokia Lumia 630/630 Dual SIM / 635
PictureNokia Lumia 630, Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM, Nokia Lumia 635
Smartphone : Description 635 | Description 630 | Discussion пїЅ | Accessories | Marriage | Purchase пїЅ
General : Ambulance for beginners пїЅ | OS FAQ | News Talk пїЅ | Windows phone club пїЅ | GPS navigation пїЅ
Firmware : General flashing questions пїЅ | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware пїЅ

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonPictureunder the message of the one who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!
Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations, we have the appropriate sections!

On a note:
Forum FAQ | How to search the forum? | 10 commandments novice | Selection and comparison of PDAs and smartphones

Rep: (1)
Hello! Has anyone seen the rear covers on a separate sale?

Rep: (7)
Website Nokia section accessories

There only
you can not buy

Rep: (540)
* Yoshitaka,
n-store.ru

If it doesn't make it difficult, give me the link, I did not find it in nstore

Rep: (540)
* Yoshitaka,
http://n-store.ru/acce...a_nokia_lumia_630_635/

Rep: (0)
I bought here such a cover.
Attached ImageAttached Image
Of course, I bought it in China, several colors are available, the phone in this case completely loses its elegance and becomes seriously ribbed brick-like.
Passed the crash test, fell out of the hands from the chest level, crashed the screen down, the performance did not affect, scratch damage on the cover.
The two-part color case is soft plastic (not silicone is not rubber), black ABS plastic with soft touch coating, it sits like a glove with all the holes and buttons are 100% identical.
Of the minuses, 630 heats up like a portable heater, launching some kind of toy in winter will easily warm your hands, and in this case the phone is like in a fur coat, there is nothing good in constant warming up so I don’t use this case as often as I would like.

Question, I apologize if not there: What type of headphones are suitable? I have cheap Philips but the plug does not fit in completely.

Rep: (23)
* Nik_iz_kuzni, Inserted there at the beginning of the power needed, I was also afraid to connect to the end

Post has been editedAndrAZ11 - 24.12.14, 21:45

Rep: (37)
Became here recently, one can almost say involuntarily, the owner of Lumiya 630. Well, I decided to replenish her "wardrobe" a little. I was upset by an extremely meager set of accessories, both original and not so. After Sonia's capitalist abundance, Nokia scares “empty shelves” as in the USSR not in his best years.
I'm wondering if there is a cover / battery / case (underline the right one) that would allow the use of wireless memory? Again, I’m spoiled by Sonev dock stations and I’m afraid to charge the microUSB port by its frail nature. While this for this model, I have not found anywhere.

Rep: (37)
Found on sale here sucharmorFor lumiya, and cheaper than the specified price. In principle, not bad, only the buttons to the touch now can not be found.
Attached Image

For some reason, the phone itself lacked the ability to attach the cord, I had to drill a hole in the lid (near the USB port).

Rep: (32)
* RxMaxx Nokla like out of the box supports wireless charging

No one found the back cover from the Chinese? The original is too thick and the phone looks much smaller without a cover. It would be great to find a non-original cover with thinner plastic.

Shangysh @ 12.02.2015, 23:54*
No one found the back cover from the Chinese? The original is too thick and the phone looks much smaller without a cover. It would be great to find a non-original cover with thinner plastic.

He also asked such a question, but the search in Chinese online stores did not give anything.

Rep: (4)
ibei is full of covers: rolleyes:

Rep: (103)
No one saw the replacement panels on sale?
I’m ditching my orange one, but I don’t really want to go with a black one.
I can not find it on Ali. On the bottom is not available. I don't care who made it, the main thing is the panel itself. Suddenly, someone saw and can give a link.
And for ibey there is no card needed.

Post has been editedM @ rinna - 12.04.15, 04:37

Rep: (4)
M @ rinna @ 04/12/2015, 04:36*
I can not find Ali

strange, I have :)Tyts

Rep: (17)
Ordered about a month agothe back panel is orange, tempered glass. Yesterday I received, the quality is excellent everywhere. Panel as a native of the village, no backlash, scratches, tactile sensations are the same, even as the tide marks in the original - so one technology. Color bright as the original. Well, it is the glass window - who knows, knows that it is a thicker film. Exactly to size, cut a speaker. Includes 2 cloths - with some sort of cleaning agent and dry. It was stated oleophobic coating, which is not. Delivery within permissible, even with the track panel was followed. Glass without track. Photo either, all set and glued to celebrate)

Post has been editedDean W. - 15.05.15, 11:50

Rep: (3)
In coherent there are two protective glasses - Inter Step and Onext for Nokia 630. Which is better? Or do not bother and buy a protective film. I just never contacted the screen protection, so I do not understand.

Rep: (17)
In coherent there are two protective glasses - Inter Step and Onext for Nokia 630. Which is better? Or do not bother and buy a protective film. I just never contacted the screen protection, so I do not understand.

The film saves from minor scratches, glass - from blows heavier.
Look in other stores to compare prices and assortment.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/03/20, 7:52