> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Weather ACE Clock Widget Pack | [widg] A set of widgets with a clock for the Weather ACE application

Rep: (383)
Weather ACE Clock Widget Pack
version: 1.6

Last update of the program in the header:14.01.2015

Tags: llll Clock llllWeather

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Clock Widget Kit for Weather ACE

Description:
ATTENTION: This is a free clock widget set for the Weather ACE version 1.8.0+ application. Please make sure you have Weather ACE version 1.8.0 or higher installed before use. With some limitations it can be used with WeatherACE version 1.7.5 which is suitable for android 2.1+

You can check the version of the Weather ACE application via Menu->Help->About the program. Or just make sure you use the latest version of Weather ACE from Google Play or from this forum by linkWeather ACE

This application contains:

- 8 pieces of 4x2 horizontal resizable widgets
- 8 pieces of widgets for the lock screen with the same appearance as 4x2 widgets
- 2 pieces of 4x1 widgets with resizable horizontally
- rich customization options allow you to adapt widgets to almost any background of your desktop. Change: all colors, background image, background transparency and stripes, font, font size, icon set, font shadow and more.
- it is possible to add external fonts (almost any fonts from Windows are suitable) and use them on the widget.
- Up to 5 programmable zones for clicking on the widget. You can set up these zones both for launching settings or extended weather information, and for launching any program installed on the phone. By default, the widget settings are invoked by clicking on the clock, then you can reprogram them as you like.
- preview the appearance of the widget in the settings, for convenience and greater accuracy of the settings - clicking on the preview allows you to set the background color (the one under the widget).

It is possible to use any arbitrary set of weather icons set in the same way as for the Weather ACE application.

This application is currently completely free and ad-free (unlike the Weather ACE application in which there is an ad unit).

Attention: Avoid placing the background image widget directly from the Internet (for example, Dropbox). It is better to download them, drop them onto the SD card and from there use it for the widget. And by the way, if you change the picture with something external (copy over another tasker for example), then it will change on the widget.

Some more screenshots here: Weather ACE Clock Widget Pack (Post # 33879202) and here Weather ACE Clock Widget Pack (Post # 33617296)

Android required: 2.2+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: MYCODEFAB
Homepage: mycodefab.com
Google Play: Google play

Download:
version: 1.6 Weather ACE Clock Widget Pack (Post # 37243290)

Past versions

Post has been editeddva974 - 09.04.17, 16:04
Reason for editing: Tags, edit

Rep: (113)
Great! :) Special thanks for the widgets on the lock screen: rolleyes:
Aleph4 @ 08/12/2014, 9:58 PM*
The following versions will add:
- the ability to use your own picture as a background for the widget

And if you make the background changeable according to the weather, how is the widget's stack? :) It would be interesting :)

And if you make the background changeable according to the weather, how is the widget's stack?

Yes, it's pretty simple to do. It is only necessary to pick up background pictures, and better - at least 2-3 sets of them, of different types. Of course, I can give users the opportunity to set their own pictures for each type of weather, but most likely the majority will be too lazy to do it :).

Aleph4 @ 08/15/2014, 04:25*
Of course, I can give users the opportunity to set their own pictures for each type of weather, but most likely the majority will be too lazy to do it :).

To whom the application is really interesting, they will do))) Finding will probably not be easy, but the originality of the prog will not be equal :) I haven't seen this before)))

Well, I add to the list of features for development, I think in the next version (or through one) it will appear exactly.

Shl. By the way, if someone wants some other kind of widget with a clock - please make a picture or a screenshot that you would like and publish here or send me mail. Adding new widget views to this application is not difficult.

Rep: (1)
Xperia zr installed from the market, the widget shows only one, how to put the others from the screenshots from the description?

Post has been editedkukumep - 16.08.14, 01:27

How to put others from the screenshots from the description?
Click "content" and choose from six types.
Attached Image

Post has been editedWolfgang - 21.08.14, 22:30
Reason for editing: Fixed number of types

Rep: (2)
The people, share if there are, sets of weather icons, and then there are already pretty bored
Thank you very much in advance

The people, share if there are, sets of weather icons, and then there are already pretty bored

Here are 5 sets that I usually use:
Attached fileicons.zip(6.51 MB)

It looks like this:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

The last set of hands can’t be processed in Photoshop - you need to increase the non-definitive part of the picture to 75% of the image

But in general, there are a lot of icon sets in the internet and all that is needed to convert them into the form that suits the application is to rename the icons according to the table that is right here.Weather ACE

I also have a few loose sets lying around, there are very beautiful ones. I think after 2 weeks I will issue it with a separate module for Weather ACE, respectively, they will work with this widget too. Although some sets are paid, they will not get into the module - because Google bans for copyright infringement, but no one bothers to use icon sets on their own, so I made the option of custom icon sets.

Post has been editedAleph4 - 19.08.14, 05:03
Reason for editing: adding screenshots

Rep: (0)
People! On the desktop, all widgets work fine!
BUT I just can not figure out how to put the widget on the lock screen?
I have Android 4.0, maybe this is not possible on this version?
Enlighten, pliz !!

Rep: (504)
Kobzar63 If I'm not mistaken, widgets are put on the locker from Android 4.2.

Rep: (0)
Mr.Memo @ 08.21.2014, 18:59*
Kobzar63, If I'm not mistaken, widgets are installed on the locker from the version of android 4.2.

Thanks for the quick response! : thank_you:
Encouraged !!! : D: suicide:

Rep: (504)
Kobzar63 I did my best ;)

Rep: (446)
Will there be an update here? : pioneer_smoke:

Yes, there will be a week. But in general there is a beta version of the watch that supports multiple sets of iconsWeather ACE (Post # 33586739)

In the new version, it is still expected, in addition to the multiple set of icons (I’m most likely to add at least a couple of sets directly to the program) - the ability to see the location time instead of the phone time (for upgrades to Weather ACE 1.8.0+) and the ability to put my picture in the widget’s background .

The image will be under all current layers, i.e. changing the transparency of layers with color - you can achieve the effect of blurring and, accordingly, the visibility of the text on the widget without much fuss with the picture in Photoshop.

In the plans - I want a widget similar to minarch (under the spoiler) with another type of widget. Perhaps someone else wants some kind of appearance? Then I need a screen, better in PM.

Attached Image

Post has been editedAleph4 - 24.08.14, 09:11

Rep: (82)
Displaying the alarm time on the widget would be desirable.

Displaying the alarm time on the widget would be desirable.
OK, through the version will appear - you need to think where to show it. And there probably will be the possibility of a custom background for the weather (the standard will also remain, showing up in cases when nothing is defined).

Post has been editedAleph4 - 29.08.14, 13:53

Update 1.1

[New] Option to show location time instead of phone time (WeatherACE 1.8+).
[New] Option to not show the location name on the widget.
[New] Now it is possible to put any image as a background widget.
[New] 2 new icon sets. Supports up to 50 custom sets.
Other fixes and improvements.

Attached fileWeatherACE_ClockWidgetPack_v1v1.apk(780.83 KB)

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedAleph4 - 29.08.14, 13:54

Rep: (38)
A great addition to the most accurate forecast! I’m not using the WeatherACE program for the first month, I’m glad that the application is constantly evolving and getting better and better every time.
A couple of minor points if you can ...
1. On different widgets different temperatures (not to say that annoying, but still).
2. Even with the smallest font in the lower right corner of the widget, the text is not completely.
In any case, the author is a solid five on the market, plus a forum!
screen
Attached Image

m-yurij @ 09/03/2014, 07:09*
1. On different widgets different temperatures (not to say that annoying, but still).
standard widgets are updated once every half hour somewhere, and the clock widget is noticeably more frequent. With high probability to make the testimony the same, you can run the update. For example - update the current weather, for which you need a long press to click on the update icon in Weather ACE (a short press updates all the weather, a long one - just the current one). When the update is completely over - all widgets should be updated.

2. Even with the smallest font in the lower right corner of the widget, the text is not completely.
here it is not clear what to do - there are very long inscriptions. In English, for example, it is placed almost always, but I would not like to shorten words. We must try to add another design, where the text description of the weather will be on the entire widget.

In any case, the author is a solid five on the market, plus a forum!
Thank!

Post has been editedAleph4 - 03.09.14, 23:16

Rep: (446)
I actively use the 4x2 widget. For me, almost perfect!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 04/08/19, 01:25