ZyXEL / Keenetic Ultra - Discussion | [wifirouter] Discussion, firmware and stuff

Rep: (1831)
ZyXEL Keenetic Ultra - Discussion
ZyXEL Keenetic 4G | ZyXEL Keenetic | ZyXEL Keenetic II and Keenetic GIGA II - Discussion

Discussion, firmware, problem solving.

A photo:
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Description:
Main features

Access to the Internet and to local provider services on a dedicated line
The Keenetic Ultra Internet Center is designed to access the Internet via a dedicated Ethernet line through providers using any type of connection: VPN (PPTP and L2TP), PPPoE, 802.1X, 802.1Q VLAN, IPv4 / IPv6. ZyXEL Link Duo proprietary technology allows home network computers to simultaneously access both the Internet and local provider services on a single dedicated line.
The MIPSВ® 34KEc 700 MHz processor with a network hardware accelerator and optimized firmware provide the Internet center with a high load capacity for working in file-sharing networks, such as BitTorrent, allowing you to download files at speeds up to 1 Gb / s with any type of connection.

Unlimited IP TV
The hardware-implemented TVport technology makes it possible to receive IPTV channels without loss of quality even when downloading torrents or files at maximum speed via the Internet center. To view IP-TV, you can connect one or more IPTV receivers, a computer and laptops working via Wi-Fi without it to additional devices and settings of the Internet center.
Wi-Fi 802.11n 2.4 and 5 GHz dual-band access point
For Internet sharing and home network devices (eg, network storage and printer) with a few laptops, tablets and smartphones, Internet Point Keenetic Ultra provides two independent network of Wi-Fi: one in the 2.4 GHz band for 802.11 devices g / n at speeds up to 300 Mbit / s **, the second in the 5 GHz band connection 802.11 a / n devices at speeds up to 450 Mbit / s **. For guest devices, you can turn Wi-Fi network intended only for accessing the Internet without access to the devices and the information on the home network.
Connecting to a wireless network devices that are compatible with the standard WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup), for example, laptops with the Microsoft Windows operating system, can be done at the touch of a button on the Internet center.

Home Gigabit Ethernet
The Keenetic Ultra Internet Center is equipped with high-speed Gigabit Ethernet (1000 Mbps) network ports. This can significantly reduce the time for transferring data between Gigabit Ethernet devices, for example, when backing up files to network storage or transferring large video files and photo albums.

Multifunctional USB Host
You can connect a 3G / 4G USB modem, a USB storage device, a USB printer to the Internet center, and all users of your wired and wireless home network can access the connected devices. With a USB drive, you can use an FTP ‑ server and a BitTorrent client that allows you to be in a file sharing network 24 hours a day, freeing the computer from this task.

Home network security and secure operation
A firewall with connection control and protection against attacks provides dual protection for your home network from Internet threats. It does not require configuration and prevents unauthorized access to your computers from the outside. Wireless security is guaranteed by using the 802.11i standard with WPA2 security. The ability to establish VPN connections (PPTP, L2TP) allows you to safely connect to the office network and work at home at any convenient time.

Internet with your participation
With internet center Keenetic Ultra you will be able to realize the most ambitious online projects: open to friends access to your home game, file, or Web server, install the network camera for remote monitoring or even open their Internet radio station. For added convenience, an Internet Point is integrated DynDNS client services and NO-IP. It will allow to connect from the Internet to embedded applications, Internet center and outdoor services home network, using your own domain name, for example my.homeip.net.
The possibility of manual or automatic (via UPnP) port forwarding ensures the full participation of your computers in file-sharing networks, and game consoles - in online games.

Specifications:
Specifications

Design features

5 RJ-45 connectors (1000BASE-T / 100BASE-T / 10BASE-T) with auto cable type detection
2 USB 2.0 Type A connector
3 external omni-directional Wi-Fi antennas (3 dBi)
7 status indicators
Wi-Fi wireless control button
Assignable button (FN)
Power button
Reset Button
Physical parameters

Dimensions - 186 x 120 x 39 mm excluding antennas
Weight - 0.31 kg without power adapter
terms of Use

Operating temperature range: 0 to +40 В° C
Relative humidity: from 20 to 95% non-condensing
Power supply voltage: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
Diagnostics and control

Web configurator in Russian
Command Line (CLI) by TELNET
The ability to control from the external network (web configurator / CLI)
Backup and restore configuration
Software update features
System log
Requirements

Internet access
Computer equipped with an Ethernet network adapter
Equipment

Internet Center Keenetic Ultra
Power adapter
Ethernet cable
Instructions for use
Warranty card
Useful links:
Solving problems with loading the router
http://www.ferra.ru/ru...ic-ultra/#.U3SsHoGSxZI
http://www.ixbt.com/co…l-keenetic-ultra.shtml
http://www.3dnews.ru/775973
http://zoom.cnews.ru/publication/item/46840
http://forum.keenetic.net
Supported 3G and 4G USB Modems
Stable firmware version 2.06.C.2.0-1 dated 02.02.2017
Stable unofficial firmware version 2.08.C.1.0-0 dated 02.24.2017
Stable unofficial firmware version 2.08.C.2.0-0 from 04/17/2017 for Ultra
Stable official firmware version 2.06.C.2.0-4 dated 05.05.2017 for Ultra
Unofficial beta firmware version 2.09.B.0-0-1 from 06/06/2017 for Ultra
Firmware 2.10 for ZyXEL Keenetic Ultra router
Detailed instructions for restoring the service code / serial number
Stable unofficial version of the firmware 2.09.C.0.0-1 from 07/20/2017 for Ultra
Stable official firmware version 2.06.C.2.0-7 from 08/25/2017 for Ultra
Stable unofficial firmware version 2.09.C.1.0-0 from 09/05/2017
Firmware 2.11 for ZyXEL Keenetic Ultra router
Stable official firmware version 2.06.C.3.0-0 from 10/20/2017 for Ultra
Stable unofficial version of firmware 2.09.C.1.0-1 dated 10.19.2017
Unofficial beta firmware version 2.11.B.0.0-0 of 12/28/2017
Firmware 2.12 for ZyXEL Keenetic Ultra router
Stable unofficial firmware version 2.10.C.2.0-4 from 01/15/2018 for Ultra
Stable unofficial firmware version 2.11.C.1.0-3 dated 04.04.2018 for Ultra
Experimental firmware version draft 2.13 for ZyXEL Keenetic Ultra router
Stable unofficial version of firmware 2.12.C.1.0-6 from 09/07/2018 for Ultra
Stable unofficial version of firmware 2.13.C.0.0-0 from 09/21/2018 for Ultra
Stable unofficial firmware version 2.14.C.0.0-4 from 12/26/2018 for Ultra
Stable unofficial version of the firmware 2.15.C.2.0-2 from 03/21/2019 for Ultra
Stable unofficial version of firmware 2 .15.C.3.0-0 from 04/01/2019 for Ultra
Stable unofficial firmware version 2 .15.C.3.0-2 dated 04.22.2019 for Ultra
Stable unofficial version of the firmware 2.15.C.4.0-1 from 05/16/2019 for Ultra
Stable unofficial version of firmware 2.15.C.5.0-0 from 06/06/2019 for Ultra

When switching to firmware v2.05, you must make a reset to the factory settingsbefore and after firmware, t. v2.05 collected on the new kernel.
COMPLETE build 2.04

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedstp101 - 05.07.19, 11:59
Reason for editing: Stable unofficial firmware version 2.15.C.5.0-0 from 06/06/2019 for Ultra

Rep: (2)
Jamdat @ 05.03.19, 00:17*
2. unsolder capacitor S163.
# Router and earned.

Unfortunately, between the modules 2.4 and 5 GHz, there syaz, removing that router nachitanet rabrtat, but the transmission of the radio communication channel no. as well as visible network.
further kovyrtsya subsided not see ... but how gigabiny router is fully working

Rep: (1)
* LOMANI69 Will not help off 5GGts.Ya had never included, but it was dead) Raise the router can be on the old firmware only.

Rep: (330)
Aleksey523 @ 12/03/19, 9:29*
not help off 5GGts.Ya had never included, but he died

From which the conclusion follows: "Use your device is full and does not bother with unnecessary".
ZY Already my 5th year went.

* kaylyn And who said that I scored my head?! Speed ​​on 5GHz cat laugh (a lot of load-bearing walls), that did not use the word at all.

Rep: (330)
Aleksey523 @ 12/03/19, 10:23*
And who said that I scored my head ?!

Rather, it is an appeal to all who are worried about "what if 5-SC will fall off and the router will die." The problem is not mass, especially after so many years of discussion threads of this device.

Post has been editedkaylyn - 12.03.19, 09:27

Rep: (20)
Good all, the question to knowledgeable, worth Ultra, on wires 2CO, curling, smart TV, on the wafer 3 nouta, 4 phone to Andrew, all in one apartment, whether or not updated on the new line, the price is not a problem, are interested in the exchange of rational or awl soap)), or that more sensible posovetuete.sps.

Rep: (222)
* kompressor177,
and there are now a problem? if not - then the flea IMHO

Prompt please, nobody faced on this model with this behavior:
LAN connection is lost. The router is working, respectively wired network drops, the Internet connection to your ISP as well. To the router can prikonektitsya only WI-FI.
The logs begins to slip a message to port up / port down (writing from memory, when once again played back can copy exactly), yet always present line Core :: System :: DriverManager: unloading hw_nat.ko ...

Treated peretykom power router. Current firmware v2.06 (AAGJ.2) C0. At work v2.06 (AAGJ.2) C3
symptoms, and home and work the same: once or twice a month router enters this state. Who can faced with similar behavior on the official firmware?
Does it make sense to be updated is not an official? or maybe it is treated as a program or change the config?
Thanks for the information.

Rep: (0)
* cybermax16 ,
This is not on firmware 2.15. Forum is a description of some of the telnet command is given and all will rise.

nva72 @ 13.03.19, 11:13*
This is not on firmware 2.15. Forum is a description of some of the telnet command is given and all will rise.

Thank. Ie if I understand correctly, LAN and loss of work only over Wi-Fi is a known problem with these routers? I'll try to read all 89 pages of this thread. If maybe someone knows where to find the description and solution of this problem faster - poke nose pliz :)
And as an option you need to upgrade to 2.15 so?

* cybermax16 ,
I'm talking about raising the firmware everything works in any combination

Gun flew 2.15s1

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (5)
nva72 @ 13.03.19, 18:57*
Gun flew 2.15s1

I just today from 14 telnet it updated :)

Rep: (31)
also updated (which undoubtedly pleases) - the flight until the rules ...

Update 2.15.C.1.0-0 not ustonavlevaetsya, says not enough memory, that help make the teapot.

Hello comrades,
a little background that I wanted to change the router so remarkable, but poizuchat market - stunned by the price, and did not want to change, for the replacement of the price of something is better 6tys + - a lot and not worth it.
purpose of replacement - wanted to put on the router additional packages (Transmission \ VPN Server). just the sitsema buggy.
I simplicity offs - firmware - Keenetic Ultra_v2.06 (AAGJ.0) C3
It is stable all ok, but there is no update function and additional packages. status - "not available", which may be a glitch. (Router overthrown in a factory, knitted set FW) Zyxel not vdit server without lezit in obnovlyashki.
the solution is simple, upgraded to something newer neofitsal'nyy FW.
podskzhatie what firmware right now on this router norms \ stable.
thank.

Post has been editedMaDoX1986 - 14.03.19, 10:43

Rep: (3)
MaDoX1986 @ 14.03.19, 10:41*
podskzhatie what firmware right now on this router norms \ stable.
thank.

I put myself on ultra2.14.S.0.0.4. Everything works fine and 5GHz and VPN-server. Transmission does not use. Yesterday updated to 2.15 - normal flight. I recommend.
PS Updated without resetting, all picked up without any problems.

Post has been editedaromas - 14.03.19, 11:44

Rep: (31)
evgeniy0208 @ 14.03.19, 08:41*
not ustonavlevaetsya

ETOGES be so)))
----------------------
try to reset to the factory,
but in general it is necessary to write at greater length, if you have questions,
at least some Prosha worth ...

aromas @ 14.03.19, 11:42*
I am currently on the set of ultra 2.14.S.0.0.4. Everything works fine and 5GHz and VPN-server. Transmission does not use. Yesterday updated to 2.15 - normal flight. I recommend.
PS Updated without resetting, all picked up without any problems.

I just with my firmware to move to - 2.14 for example?
this custom firmware? additional packages are put through a package manager in the WEB? or all over telnet?
Download the config file and continue to drive it again no problem. main stable operation and flexible adjustment if required which packages.

Rep: (3)
MaDoX1986 @ 14.03.19, 14:49*
I just with my firmware to move to - 2.14 for example?

Yes of course. I also went from the last official 2.06.Ssylka in my post is the post with a fairly detailed description of how to sew.
The system components are put through a Web interface (Transmishen there). OPKG packages are not set.

Post has been editedaromas - 14.03.19, 16:13

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/09/19, 04:10