> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

8 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> LG L80 - Modifications and decorations | Here we post mods for the smartphone LG L80
system.exe
Message#1
11.08.14, 07:55
Good man
[online]

Group: Curators
Messages 2682
Check in: 18.09.13
Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos SM-G920FD

Modifications of software and decorations for

LG L80 download

Discussion | Official firmware | Modifications and decorations

For all actions to modify the system files, you need root access!

How to get root is written in the topic "Firmware"

Everything that you do with the system - you do at your own peril and risk !!!
The authors of the manuals are not responsible for breakdowns and inattention of users.

Patterns of modifications and other decorations
Copy the content into your message and fill
Template for modifications:

[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name of the mod [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Author [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the author
[COLOR = blue] [B] Firmware [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the version / number, code / deodex
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: The most complete description of the mod
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Installation [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the installation method / method
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files to download

Template for other decorations (icons, widgets, programs, etc.):

[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert a screenshot here (if any) [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Full description
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download link [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Give a link to download

Theme Rules
Ask questions correctly and clearly. Indicating what kind of firmware you installed and what specifically does not work.

Before asking a question - study the header, carefully read the topic, review the links. Perhaps there you will find the answer to your question.
Before answering a question (especially if it seems elementary to you), review the topic header, perhaps the answer has already been given to you.

Questions, the answer to which is directly given in the header, as well as the answers to these questions are deleted without warning or explanation.

Answers like "Look at the cap ... Use the search ..." will suffer the same fate.

Any images should be removed under the spoiler.

Thank you posts like “Thank you, helped! ...” are deleted without explanation. The forum has a reputation change system, an additional plus to the author's reputation is better than the text THANKS.

Dialogues of two people are equal to flood and are deleted. Such conversations should take place in QMS. This is not CHAT, this is a forum!

Do not hesitate to express your attitude to the posts of users, using the buttons GOOD and BAD. This helps to increase the information content of the topic and maintain order.

Posts with a rating of -3 and below will be deleted without explanation.

Third-party programs, including launchers and widgets, should be searched in the Program Catalog and in the Program Search.

Discussion of the device itself or its firmware - in the relevant topics (links are given in the header).
It is forbidden to write "+1", "support", "me too", etc. etc .. if you support the user in a question or request, use the "good" button at the bottom of the message, otherwise posts with such "support" should be deleted!

Catalog of decorations and mods:

Embellishments
Modifications

Be mutually polite! On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant. If you want to thank the user for the published decoration, clickPicturenext to his reputation. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture

Post has been editedArtyom - 04.09.15, 21:06
Reason for editing: rubricator
RomanIvFr
Message#2
05.10.14, 19:42
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 103
Check in: 12.07.12

The substitution of internal memory external.

Change log
Updated 11/24/2014 - New version of the script

Updated 11/26/2014 - If there are a large number of installed third-party applications, the script may hang, the solution is to temporarily remove everything that you can before executing. thankNikk2andceziy1
Updated 11/26/2014 - Found a bug, after applying the script, the background image picture does not change. In the near future I will search for the causes of the bug. Noticedvitas35for which he thanks!

Updated 12/21/2014 - in the fifth paragraph there was a mistake, fixed.

And so a new way of replacing internal memory with external memory. Now everything works, the memory is displayed adequately.
The essence of the substitution is that the external memory card is mounted instead of the internal “userdata” section (data in our case).
As mentioned in the previous version, the beginning of the idea to mount is not mine, but taken from here.LG L90 - Official firmware (OS 4.4) (Post # 32442117)I brought to mind, fixed bugs, optimized and found solutions to problems. Labor is not enough, so please respect the work of others. When posted on other sites, be sure to leave the link here.
All instructions are shot on video (will be lower) as there is not enough time to paint and take screenshots.
Before you start, you need to complete several points:

1. Rout. Preferably in this wayTowelroot (Post # 32425801)(I have so rutted) who can not rut, read carefully this postLG L80 D380 - Discussion (Post # 35951067)After we do not forget to install SuperSU.
Well, who has the root, then we skip this point.

2. Install a patch that removes the restriction of writing to a memory cardLG L80 D380 - Discussion (Post # 31886597)

3. Remove programs like FolderMount and others to mount and move programs. Also transfer to the phone all the programs transferred to the memory card, which is not necessary, delete (this will speed up the whole process).

4. Make backups (optional, but desirable, especially if you used the previous method).

5. If you used the previous substitution method, delete it.and restart smart(in the system / etc / delete folder of the install-recovery-2.sh file, look carefully, the same one is there, but you cannot delete it without the number 2.

6. Install SH Script Runnerhttps: //play.google.co...oan.scriptrunner&hl=en

7. Watch the video, download the archive and you can proceed.

The video itself is herehttp://youtu.be/u3WYar3LzRU

Attached fileMountSD.zip(2.92 KB)

P.S. If something does not work out read it all over again anew, many letters do not happen. If it still does not work then make log screenshots (in the video it says how).
Posts like “did everything and does not work or grabbed the bootlap” will not be considered for two reasons. 1. The script is sucked up and down, rechecked many times, if something did not work, then there are some reasons for that, but I was turned off for telepathy for non-payment, and because of this I can’t just determine the reason. 2. A bootlap in the principle is not possible, everything is done so as to preserve the operability of the phone in the event of a malfunction or damage to the memory card, because of another, the loop is not possible. And vice versaMessages with a detailed description will be considered.what, how and when was done.

Old version
Updated October 15, 2014
Attention!In the instructions I missed the point, after copying the files, you need to give the rights to 771 to the Instal-recovery-2.sh file. If you didn’t do it, don’t be in a hurry, after a few days there will be a new mount method, you managed to completely mount the memory, now normally displays the amount of free memory, and the camera works with the camera, axel and almost no brakes.

The method is still under development.

Remember that everything you dodo at your own risk.

Inspired me this postLG L90 - Official firmware (OS 4.4)
But he did it differently, as there were terrible lags, the camera and the accelerometer did not work, sometimes it hung or rebooted.

True and in my performance, not without drawbacks. We read carefully!
1. The amount of total and remaining memory is not displayed correctly. You can see on the first screen of the embedded file manager (here it is correct).
Attached Image
Attached Image

2. The process itself is the mounting of some folders from the external ext4 partition, into the internal folder.
3. 3. If you decide to return to the site (as it was) without creating a backup is not enough, you can do it, for example via titanium backup, and where to copy the files from the internal memory, otherwise you will lose the files, installed software and software data.

The folders “/ data / data”, “/ data / dalvik-cache” did not mount, because there are terrible lags due to the low speed of the memory card, it may not be in grade 10, but there is no way to check, mine died during the experiments .

Of the benefits
1. No more need for such programs as FolderMout, AppMgr3, Link 2 sd and others.
2. Easy to install complex games from the market. For example, Aspphalt 8 was quietly installed in the size of 1.56 gig when in the settings it was written that only 1.27 is available.
3. Mounted folder / storage / emulated / 0 (here as for me there are a lot of advantages)
4. Free space is actually limited by free space on your memory card.

Let's get started

First you need to transfer back all applications from the memory card to the phone’s memory, also unmount and delete pairs in Folder Mount (if there were of course)

Personally, I recommend deleting all software before creating backups. And remove system program updates and temporarily disable them.
Before you start, save everything from a memory card somewhere on your PC.

First we need to divide the memory card into 2 sections. The first is done with the minimum size in the FAT32 format, and the rest of the space is created in ext4.

We do everything with the helpMiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition.

For example, I did it on another memory card, so do not pay attention to the small size of the second section.

Remove section
Attached Image

Select an empty disk and create a partition in fat32 with a minimum size. Type select "primary"
Attached Image

On the remaining empty space, create a section, will give a message that they say Windows will not be able to work with it, click “YES”.
Attached Image

We select the section as primary and file ext4. Click Apply and wait for completion.
Attached Image

The contents of the archive "mount script pacs v0.3.9" copy to a memory card.

We insert the memory card into smart and with the help of RooteExplorer or the like, copy the mount_scripts folder and the install-recovery-2.sh file to the / system / etc folder, agree to the replacement request.

We overload the smart.

Smart will start and restart, it may work for some time before the automatic download. Restart wait necessarily. At this time, the necessary files for further work are copied to the ext4 section, after copying a mount script and an automatic reboot will be prepared.

Everything! Done! We try to use and unsubscribe.

To get back, delete the mount_scripts folder and the install-recovery-2.sh file from / system / etc

Attached filemount script pacs v0.3.9.zip(1.47 KB)

Post has been editedRomanIvFr - 21.12.14, 13:08
Reason for editing: at the request of RomanIvFr
micheler
Message#3
08.10.14, 13:13
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 24.11.13

I did everything as it was written, but the automatic download did not happen, what could be the problem?
RomanIvFr
Message#4
09.10.14, 06:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 103

* micheler,
After you have copied the files, the first time you have to reboot yourself, and then wait for the reboot.
If you restarted, but then the auto restart did not work, it means that something went wrong. Scripting is done to avoid damage to the phone.
If you have the second option, then write to me in private, try to figure out what is wrong.

Post has been editedRomanIvFr - 09.10.14, 06:39
RomanIvFr
Message#5
15.10.14, 18:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 103

* micheler,
In the instructions I missed the point, after copying the files, you need to give the rights to 771 to the Instal-recovery-2.sh file. If you didn’t do it, don’t be in a hurry, after a few days there will be a new mount method, you managed to completely mount the memory, now normally displays the amount of free memory, and the camera works with the camera, axel and almost no brakes.
Dpyr72
Message#6
17.10.14, 17:05
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 03.10.14

* RomanIvFr,and how to give rights to 771 ??? : blush:
system.exe
Message#7
17.10.14, 17:25
Good man
[online]

Group: Curators
Messages 2682
Check in: 18.09.13
Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos SM-G920FD

* Dpyr72

like that
Attached Image

--------------------
Samsung SM-G920FD Galaxy S6 - Stock (Android 6.0.1)
and
Google Nexus 5 -Mountain os(Android 6.0.1)
tinaleks
Message#8
22.10.14, 11:08
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 13.06.13

I did everything according to the instructions, I received a brick even after the wipe does not come to life.
koks.76
Message#9
29.11.14, 11:35
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 17.08.14

Hello! such a mistake
Attached Image
, install recovery-2 there is no such file

Post has been editedkoks.76 - 29.11.14, 11:38
koks.76
Message#10
01.12.14, 19:03
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5

Hello! I can not edit the files, I can not insert files, not the total commander, not ES. Not the root explorer does not help, how to be?
RomanIvFr
Message#11
02.12.14, 01:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 103

install recovery-2 there is no such file

Are you exactly the folder "MountSD" unpacked in the root of the phone's memory?
koks.76
Message#12
02.12.14, 17:25
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5

Yes, for sure, I understood everything, I need a file in the settings. manager (I am in total commander) set up a file that I don’t remember exactly;
D-c
Message#13
11.12.14, 09:16
User
[offline]

Messages 92
Check in: 12.07.10
Google pixel

Will it work on CM11?
RomanIvFr
Message#14
11.12.14, 12:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 103

D-c @ 12.12.2014, 08:16*
Will it work on CM11?

It should work, but try. There was no need to personally test.
D-c
Message#15
11.12.14, 20:53
User
[offline]

Messages 92
Google pixel

Something did not work ((apparently the memory card was formatted incorrectly, the smart does not see it ...

Attached images
Attached Image
RomanIvFr
Message#16
12.12.14, 08:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 103

D-c @ 11.12.2014, 19:53*
Something did not work ((

No, it seems that you have other memory blocks on the L70, temporary folders were not created. If you want it is possible on Saturday in the evening, adjust the script. You will need to execute several commands, and take several screenshots from the mouth of the explorer.

Posted 12.12.2014, 08:09:

D-c @ 11.12.2014, 19:53*
Smart does not see it

After the format in ext4, he will not see it, it will not work with it, I remembered in the video what was happening.
D-c
Message#17
12.12.14, 09:44
User
[offline]

Messages 92
Google pixel

I will be very happy to be of help)) there is not enough space for CM.

P.S. On android x86, a chip with ext4 without any problems at all, and at 2.3.5 too
DerGraff
Message#18
18.12.14, 16:10
User
[offline]

Messages 93
Check in: 11.02.10
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

Dear RomanIvFr, can you make such scripts on the L70 Dual or, if you already have them, send them in the right direction?
Zhorikytsuken
Message#19
20.12.14, 23:43
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 03.12.14
LG L70 Dual

I zabatsal myself on p70 this prikolchik. Everything turned out to be normal. even without installing nekstApp. But the brakes are terrible. I barely went to the settings. Apparently because of the 4-speed card. I started to return everything as it was, until I buy a card for better, and nothing comes out. The file you want to delete is not deleted. And I do not understand, right gone?
lisevgeny
Message#20
21.12.14, 08:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 322
Check in: 20.07.11
LG L70 Dual

Greetings. Replaced the memory in the smartphone dg l32 l70, now 32 GB. I am very pleased with this volume, but there is but ..... the mabil is not mounted as a USB flash drive to the computer, in the MTP mode ... Findov writes a driver error. How to fix, re-installation does not help? The author scripts help.
P.s. If you reset the settings in the mobile, what happens?

Post has been editedlisevgeny - 21.12.14, 09:02

--------------------

RomanIvFr
Message#21
21.12.14, 13:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 103

L70 owners, thank you very much for trying and feedback. It will be possible to work on your smarts, but with lags. The script needs to be adapted, as I know the memory blocks are slightly different from the L80. Adaptation for your will, but faster with the new year. Now a lot of work and no time. If you want to help (to be a tester) write me a PS. I myself do not have such a device, so testers will be needed.
LG

8 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 16:00