Need a curator
Yes [ 173 ] ** [76,55%]
Not [ 53 ] ** [23,45%]
Total votes: 226

Rep: (832)
Attached Image

: hysterics:Save, help! : hysterics:

A lot of topics appear in Treacher containing requests for help:
Someone needs to decide on a sample on the control, someone needs to help with the presentation, etc.

Those who want to help are, but not always, they notice the theme of the afflicted and she, sometimes, creeps down the unanswered.

So, here's a topic in which calling for help can issue your request.

If you are thinking of someone to help, be sure to drop in here - suddenly someone needs your knowledge!

Very simple rules
When answering, it is MANDATORY to indicate to whom it is specifically addressed!

Dear questioners! Do not forget to thank those who help you. Our gratitude is expressed by raising our reputation.

Flood, even though this Trepalka, will be deleted. Please respect each other, let's not get lost in the flood of messages with a request for help!
Of course, the leading questions and discussion that leads to the provision of assistance are not considered a flood, but can then be removed if assistance is provided.

Micro FAQ ;)
If you need to perezalit any file, download something from a site where you do not have access, etc. -Perezalete ...
Programsfor PC looking for a topic Search programs and drivers for PC
SearchAndroid programs here - Help in finding programs for Android OS
ForiOS right here - Search for iOS software
Well, if nothing really helps, go here -Telepathic communication ;)

Post has been editedLenso - 13.02.19, 20:43

Rep: (18)
Where to write the account of the user complaints? In advance thank you very much)

Rep: (3074)
* Mikhail Orlov , the "complaint" button on the message of this user

* gar_alex So he wrote to me in PM, and cleaned all posts on the forum ...

Rep: (3536)
* Mikhail Orlov As well as blacklisted in qms.

* clever_man , already made, it's strange that qms are not moderated

Rep: (233)
Mikhail Orlov @ 06/16/19 11:31*
strange
But should they really moderatepersonalcorrespondence? But what about the right to privacy?

* Heraldist , well, then Malfurion Ban gave it just like that, when in KMS I said everything I thought about him

Post has been editedMikhail Orlov - 16.06.19, 11:53

Rep: (265)
Heraldist @ 06/16/19, 11:06*
But what about the right to privacy?

You have long been deprived of this right, and no one will ask you

Rep: (386)
Hello everyone
Question on filling: if I order several parcels, say, from the outlet or prom.yu, all at the same time and all to the same address (post office), will I have to pay separately for the delivery of each parcel or will they come in one box? (In unpacking with Ali, I saw many times that everything comes together)

Post has been editedchymakandreii - 17.06.19, 03:04

Rep: (7876)
* chymakandreii

read

Rep: (1669)
* chymakandreii
on Promyu in the same way as on Ali:
read

So each seller sends the goods separately, from different places, you have to pay for each parcel.
On the Rosette there is also a "Seller Rosette", and other sellers. It is clear that if you buy several different goods from the “Socket” seller, you will be sent in one package (of course, if these goods are in the same warehouse). By the way, one parcel can consist of many places, and it pays all the same, as one.

Post has been editedSergey Ivanovich - 17.06.19, 08:24

* Sergey Ivanovich , I understood, thanks: thank_you: I just do not want the delivery price to be comparable to the price of purchases: D

Rep: (1669)
* chymakandreii
is clear. I still almost always buy in advance, for money I transfer without commission, and at Novaya Pochta take at least 20 UAH for the return delivery of money. + interest.

Rep: (0)
Hello everyone, broke the matrix and touch-screen, is there any way to move the screen into the working area ??!

Rep: (372)
* vladS7562 If a part of the screen works, then maybe something from this will help.
Partial screen
One-handed mode
https: //play.google.co...dsoft.assistanttoolpro
https: //play.google.co...com.hamzah.onehandmode

* Sergey Ivanovich , wow, did not know, never delved into it all: wacko: thanks for the advice: thank_you:

Rep: (0)
Hello! Please tell me why xiaomi redmi note 6 pro front camera and video shoots all the way around, ie If the camera takes not mirror the text of which is behind is read correctly, and people change from right to left and videos on frontalke relieves the contrary, if there is any adjustment or it is a firmware

Rep: (946)
112yriy64 @ 18.06.2019, 13:16*
redmi note 6 pro

Refer to the topicXiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Talk (Milkyway # 77197835 Post)orTalk Camera Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro (Post ShaggyBoggart # 77772139)

Post has been editedHAYtower - 18.06.19, 13:20

Rep: (9)
Guys, please do in the attached document the normal contents. This is urgent.
Here document

Rep: (3536)
Based on the course "Organization and maintenance of electronic document" and the request
ARARatich @ 18.06.19, 13:24*
please do in the attached document the normal contents

Normal document circulation, we will not soon wait.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/05/20, 2:29