Need a curator
Yes [ 91 ] ** [75,83%]
Not [ 29 ] ** [24,17%]
Total votes: 120

Rep: (831)
Attached Image

: hysterics:Save, help! : hysterics:

A lot of topics appear in Treacher containing requests for help:
Someone needs to decide on a sample on the control, someone needs to help with the presentation, etc.

Those who want to help are, but not always, they notice the theme of the afflicted and she, sometimes, creeps down the unanswered.

So, here's a topic in which calling for help can issue your request.

If you are thinking of someone to help, be sure to drop in here - suddenly someone needs your knowledge!

Very simple rules
When answering, it is MANDATORY to indicate to whom it is specifically addressed!

Dear questioners! Do not forget to thank those who help you. Our gratitude is expressed by raising our reputation.

Flood, even though this Trepalka, will be deleted. Please respect each other, let's not get lost in the flood of messages with a request for help!
Of course, the leading questions and discussion that leads to the provision of assistance are not considered a flood, but can then be removed if assistance is provided.

Micro FAQ ;)
If you need to perezalit any file, download something from a site where you do not have access, etc. -Perezalete ...
Programsfor PC looking for a topic Search programs and drivers for PC
SearchAndroid programs here - Help in finding programs for Android OS
ForiOS right here - Search for iOS software
Well, if nothing really helps, go here -Telepathic communication ;)

Post has been editedLenso - 13.02.19, 20:43

Rep: (70)
* ARS clear ,
I downloaded. Rename the file to .avi extension. Opened vlc player. Without Fixer and stuff
Attached Image

MX Player also plays without problems
Attached Image

Post has been editedsamand2 - 11.06.19, 09:42

Rep: (90)
* ARS clear Also downloaded, I do not rename anything, quietly opened in the standard player.
Ps: I Go to the site and rocked"Opera"
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
Thank you all.

But I did not help. Try to download a series of 2, 1 lot normally goes. I forgot.

ARS clear @ 06/11/19, 10:24*
Try to download the 2 series,

I can only in the evening. It is not out of place ....

Rep: (90)
ARS clear @ 11/06/19, 14:24*
Try to download a series of 2
No problem
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

* ARS clear ,
The second series, without any further action
Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (12)
Guys, the question is an old minidv-camera, so is it possible to digitize recordings via FireWire / USB-cable? Since the IEEE 1394 connector on the laptop there, and Alyx is just a USB cord and 4-pin FireWire camera.

Post has been editedDark digital - 11.06.19, 17:39

Rep: (6057)
* Dark Digital,

herewrite that NO due to sound problems.
You need via PCMCIA or Expresscard slot (laptop computer).

But if there is no sound in the video you can try :)

Post has been editedslavar1 - 11.06.19, 18:10

* slavar1 , They can be connected to noutu?

* Dark Digital,

You need to buy a usb adapter ->PCMCIA.
To him must be cable and driver.

samand2 @ 11.06.19, 14:26*
The second series, without any further action

what's my problem? I also shook from this site, opera rocked. Everywhere I have 26 hours in addition to the 1 series

* slavar1 Is also concerned about one issue, maybe you know: the focal length decreases, begins to make a noise in some mechanism, I think it optics or optical mechanisms responsible for the approach / increase. So, the noise - this is normal? Or is it supposed to work silently? Three-chip camera, when suddenly this information may be useful.

Oh, I corrected. I put sw decoder, and I was standing hw decoder.

* Dark Digital,

even if you specify the exact type of camera I would not answer because there is no experience.
And I did not hear the noise. If before this noise was not, then it is not normal.
If you purchased a camera recently that should be compared with other same.
But in general, the optics are driven by a mechanic, who may be a little noisy

Rep: (2)
On the previous page, I asked for help with the wrong battery for Tele2 Maksi.Ya figured out: in his native battery contacts with the end of the move at an angle to the back side, while they only analogue end. I had to whittle a little plastic sandpaper.

Post has been editedTrofim2003 - 12.06.19, 05:39

Rep: (4)
Good day.
I changed my smartphone and realized that I liked the dialer Lenovo much more than the stock android in Highscreen.
After all, there was a caller region identifier in it, a display of the time it was dialed, or the duration of the call, the black list, auto-recording of calls.
There is nothing of this in Highscreen.
Tell me. How to replace the system dialer with a Lenovo dialer, or another one with the same functions (which one?).
Ruth is worth it. Android 6.0, Highscreen Boost 3 SE PRO.

Rep: (295)
* Blooming soul Built-in dialer can not be replaced, even as root.
You can put next to any other - it will expand the functionality of the native. About native and not remember.
Good example:True Phone - Phone, Contacts , Pixelphone

Guys, what wipes are best for cleaning the video heads in cameras, VCRs? What are the manufacturers? Is suitable cloth for optics?

Rep: (1627)
* Dark Digital,
VCRs? o.O Do not all throw out?
If yes, then a wooden stick with a glued chamois cloth dampened with alcohol.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/09/19, 18:58