Need a curator
Yes [ 107 ] ** [73,79%]
Not [ 38 ] ** [26,21%]
Total votes: 145

Rep: (831)
Attached Image

: hysterics:Save, help! : hysterics:

A lot of topics appear in Treacher containing requests for help:
Someone needs to decide on a sample on the control, someone needs to help with the presentation, etc.

Those who want to help are, but not always, they notice the theme of the afflicted and she, sometimes, creeps down the unanswered.

So, here's a topic in which calling for help can issue your request.

If you are thinking of someone to help, be sure to drop in here - suddenly someone needs your knowledge!

Very simple rules
When answering, it is MANDATORY to indicate to whom it is specifically addressed!

Dear questioners! Do not forget to thank those who help you. Our gratitude is expressed by raising our reputation.

Flood, even though this Trepalka, will be deleted. Please respect each other, let's not get lost in the flood of messages with a request for help!
Of course, the leading questions and discussion that leads to the provision of assistance are not considered a flood, but can then be removed if assistance is provided.

Micro FAQ ;)
If you need to perezalit any file, download something from a site where you do not have access, etc. -Perezalete ...
Programsfor PC looking for a topic Search programs and drivers for PC
SearchAndroid programs here - Help in finding programs for Android OS
ForiOS right here - Search for iOS software
Well, if nothing really helps, go here -Telepathic communication ;)

Post has been editedLenso - 13.02.19, 20:43

Rep: (218)
* 18_Years_Old ,
Then it is necessary to activate it. : Unsure:
I do not know what you could not. The activation code is?

Rep: (2381)
* 18_Years_Old, the club of fans of a subject check => Windows club :)

Rep: (0)
narood, all priveet! Help me find an activation code for Netflix

Rep: (4)
Hello! Help with a code to ivi, very necessary ...

Rep: (2685)
vik7rom @ 5.05.19, 17:34*
Help with a code on ivi
Read cap threadsIVI (online cinema) - Promotional codes, discounts, promotions

* jinlawliet, find a bunch of links gives https: //duckduckgo.com...%BB%D1%8F+Netflix&t=h_

Rep: (616)
Help me to understand

https: //s3.amazonaws.c...Drivers_on_Windows.pdfinstruction

I do everything as it should, has reached to a point then point to% Path (page 3) exactly what to do?

Open command prompt terminal and point to% PATH \ platform-tools you need to do? Driver setting.

I would be grateful for your help.

PS / I have already dealt with the ADB on the Nexus and Motorola, but here not problema.Ya Newbie.

Post has been edited666teen - 05.05.19, 20:41

Rep: (1786)
* 666teen , Path is the path to which you downloaded and unpacked.
Attached Image

Rep: (616)
ErrorMacro @ 05/05/19, 20:59*
path is the path to which you downloaded and unpacked.

C: \ Nexus5 \ my flash files -Here's my way.

Open command prompt terminal and point to% PATH \ platform-tools you need to do?

Rep: (1786)
* 666teen , Specify the path to the platform-tools folder, which in turn is there where you unpack the downloaded.

* 666teen, drivers there Google Nexus 5 - Official Firmware (Post Uksus17 # 26311415) and instruction Google Nexus 5 - Official Firmware (Post sanaevvadim # 26322974)

Rep: (2)
Hello, you can tell whether it is possible on a PC running Vindovz used for Android application? The question is relevant because tems that the smartphone has broken, but some applications are needed, for example, the banking program to access the internet banking. If so, what Android version will be released and on what Vindovz will, for example, are interested to Vindovz XP, 7, 10? Here it is will it be goodhttps://www.bluestacks.com/en/index.html ?
If it is possible a few words how to use the emulator, including, for output to emulate the application in the Internet into your Internet bank account.
Thank.

Rep: (1699)
sksmart @ 06.05.19, 13:14*
may suggest whether perhaps a PC running Vindovz use application for Android

It can be, and is not very difficult -Mobile PC emulators ;)

Post has been editedBigbobson - 06.05.19, 13:51

Rep: (0)
Good evening. Really need help. You can write the title and author of the music.
thank

Attached files

Attached filethat for muzyka.mp3(624.04 KB)

Rep: (289)
* XsPider-man ask there.
Search music (Post irokez_v # 3156294)

Rep: (6575)
* XsPider-man,

This Waltz "Snowstorm" Sviridov, which was written for the film adaptation of Pushkin's story "Snowstorm" of "Belkin" collection.
After this film, Waltz has begun to live their lives.

Rep: (13)
There are ways to reduce the heat during the games? And that got me a son.

obezyanka @ 07.05.19, 01:54*
It can be accessed from any browser, without the android emulator.

know, I rasshirennnye features of Internet banking needs - through the application android.

BigBobson @ 06.05.19, 13:49*
Can be, and is not very difficult - a mobile device emulator for PC

Informative and specific person you can answer?

Rep: (319)
* Bgast You can underestimate the frequency of CPU (to hang), or select the minimum graphics settings and run heavy games

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/06/19, 11:37