Need a curator
Yes [ 173 ] ** [76,89%]
Not [ 52 ] ** [23,11%]
Total votes: 225

Rep: (832)
Attached Image

: hysterics:Save, help! : hysterics:

A lot of topics appear in Treacher containing requests for help:
Someone needs to decide on a sample on the control, someone needs to help with the presentation, etc.

Those who want to help are, but not always, they notice the theme of the afflicted and she, sometimes, creeps down the unanswered.

So, here's a topic in which calling for help can issue your request.

If you are thinking of someone to help, be sure to drop in here - suddenly someone needs your knowledge!

Very simple rules
When answering, it is MANDATORY to indicate to whom it is specifically addressed!

Dear questioners! Do not forget to thank those who help you. Our gratitude is expressed by raising our reputation.

Flood, even though this Trepalka, will be deleted. Please respect each other, let's not get lost in the flood of messages with a request for help!
Of course, the leading questions and discussion that leads to the provision of assistance are not considered a flood, but can then be removed if assistance is provided.

Micro FAQ ;)
If you need to perezalit any file, download something from a site where you do not have access, etc. -Perezalete ...
Programsfor PC looking for a topic Search programs and drivers for PC
SearchAndroid programs here - Help in finding programs for Android OS
ForiOS right here - Search for iOS software
Well, if nothing really helps, go here -Telepathic communication ;)

Post has been editedLenso - 13.02.19, 20:43

Rep: (329)
* slavar1 , The question was asked here: Save, help! (Post Ivandg7050 # 83869965)

Rep: (7852)
* Ivandg7050,

I will answer you, and explained how to count in the post where you put a photo.
What else do you need?

* Ivandg7050,

It needs to be replaced with the same smd marking R330.

Or learn how to ask questions is clear.

slavar1 @ 29.03.19, 23:18*
questions clearly.
It is clear there is no place. But exactly this and is not available. But there are also some with the same data but the other is labeled or not?

* Ivandg7050,

is another three-letter marking. On it are looking R33.

slavar1 @ 29.03.19, 23:27*
R33
Thank. If this, too, will not - what else is? There are a lot of three digital without letters. Maybe there is something?

* Ivandg7050,

for less than 1 ohm smd only these two systems with the letter R in the first place.

* slavar1 I understand. I will look for.

Rep: (9)
KiSSunya 29/03/19 @ 19:12*
There is a way to get around?

I suppose that the crack was specifically for this version of the game. You have updated the game, respectively, the crack does not work. From this I see 2 exits - or look for a crack at a new version of the game, or look for a new version of the game with an already integrated cracks.

Rep: (25)
Hello everyone! I do not know where to write, decided here) then I got a promotional code in the store MVideo 2,000 rubles. for the purchase of 6,000 rubles., acts like as until March 31) So, I do not need it. Can anyone want? I give a reason) becomes the PM.

Post has been editedDeLOVEaya - 29.03.19, 17:38

Rep: (1806)
DeLOVEaya @ 29.03.19, 17:20*
I do not know where to write, I decided here

Probably to this topicI will give in good and clean hands ...would be more correct ...;)

Rep: (25)
* Bigbobson
Thank you for a reference! : Thank_you:

Guys, help me. It is available on the Nokia C2-00 hands, very much alive, still buzzing. Once there somehow delitnulis default games, among which for me Especially valuable are the snake and platformer Bounce Tales. Is there a chance of finding them in the expanse of the Internet in the form of jar files? (Sew special desire is not present). My search yielded nothing.
Here found Jad file

Jad on the phone can not be opened when installing via Ovi Suite knocks error 300.

Post has been editedARARatich - 31.03.19, 10:10

Rep: (98)
* ARARatich , There is a lot of things (external resource):
java 128x160

Post has been editedKSMTOMSK - 31.03.19, 13:46
Reason for editing: adding s40 v2 / 3 link

KSMTOMSK @ 31.03.19, 17:37*
here many things

I know about this site, fit, at the time a lot of the utilities found there. But the fact that it is necessary, I have not seen.

ARARatich @ 31.03.19, 16:15*
a jar file
There is a program (at one time used) can not remember the name. Which converts or transforms from jad to jar and vice versa.
Quite common was at the time. Try to look for her.

Here to find:https: //www.google.com...chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Post has been editedIvandg7050 - 31.03.19, 15:57
Reason for editing: Added

Ivandg7050 @ 31.03.19, 19:55*
Which converts or transforms of the jad in jar

Such a program was looking for. Online it showed big fig in the form of the phrase "Jad - this file installer Jar -. It is the application itself only has a converter of Jar in Jad.".

ARARatich @ 31.03.19, 23:23*
Jad - is the file installer. Jar - this is the app itself
without jad jar will not be established. But one jar easily. Consequently jar and have the installer.

* ARARatich , Look at this converter:

Attached fileJad_to_Jar_Converter_jar.zip(39.86 Kb)

Video:https://youtu.be/82si9A9rOvs

Post has been editedIvandg7050 - 31.03.19, 16:35
Reason for editing: Added video link

Jar file I found. Another problem - the curved display. Can someone straighten these things under the format 128 * 160?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/04/20, 6:04