> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

2 pagesV  < 1 2 »  

> Explay Surfer 7.31 3g - Discussion | Tablet, 7 "
kbismark
Message#1
10.08.14, 18:14
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 112
Check in: 18.08.12
Honor 4x

DiscussionExplay Surfer 7.31 3g
PictureExplay Surfer 7.31 3g
Discussion
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Design and equipment Explay Surfer 7.31 3G
Opening the ekopak corporate box, the user will find inside: a tablet, a charger, a USB cable, a microUSB-to-USB adapter, a headset, a warranty card, and an extremely short user guide placed on one small card. A more complete manual and instruction manual tablets lies in the memory of the device in the form of a text document. In short, in the box all the most necessary, no frills.

As for the appearance of the device itself, it is fully consistent with the contents of the delivery set - just as concise and simple. Explay Surfer 7.31 3G is a seven-inch device in a black plastic case. Based on the position of the hardware buttons and the front camera, we can say that the tablet is more vertically oriented. Although, mandatory today for all mobile devices, the gyroscope makes it possible to use the tablet with a horizontal orientation. The edges of the tablet are rounded from the back cover to the surface of the screen. The black borders around the sensitive area of ​​the screen are wide enough to prevent accidental touches if possible.

Explay Surfer 7.31 3G interfaces and hardware elements have the following arrangement: on the right side there are physical buttons - on / off, volume rocker and back button. I must say that the decision to make a separate button for this function entails additional convenience when using the tablet, especially when surfing the websites is active. A standard audio jack, microUSB, a microSD card slot and a sim card slot have found their place on the top of the tablet. On the back of the Explay Surfer 7.31 3G, it is easy to detect two built-in speakers, by the way, quite loud, and the Reset button, in the upper part, just to the right of the rear camera's eye.

Materials and build quality left a positive impression. Despite the apparent simplicity, the materials do not create the impression of cheapness. All elements of the tablet tightly fitted to each other, do not creak, do not stagger and do not bend even when strongly pressed.
Specifications and functionality of Explay Surfer 7.31 3G

On the technical characteristics of the tablet can tell the best table.

Model
Explay Surfer 7.31 3G
Type of
Tablet PC
operating system
Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
CPU
MTK6577; 1200 MHz; 2 cores
Ram
512 MB
Inner memory
4 GB
Memory card support
Micro SD up to 16 GB
Screen
7 "IPS 1024 x 600 WVGA 16: 9
Network type
3G; Bluetooth V4.0; GPS

Camera
Frontal 0.3 Mp; Rear 2 megapixel
Battery
3000 mAh; up to 6 hours
dimensions
192x122x9.6 mm
The first thing that can be said is the “naked” android, without any proprietary shells and other bells and whistles. When the device is turned on, a standard screen for five scrolls appears before the user. Naturally, each of the screens the user is free to customize according to his taste and choice, install the most necessary application icons for quick access in the most appropriate places.
Takenfrom here
On my own behalf, the root has setBy thisno problem. Planche bought my daughter, but I’m trying to torture him for now)) To enter the recovery, we hold down the power button and the volume up

A photo
Attached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 21.02.15, 01:59
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section
Amateur Radio00
Message#22
26.09.15, 19:12
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 26.07.15
Doogee x5 max

Hello to all. I just fly such applications as: "Browser", "Firefox", "Yandex.Maps" and "2GIS". Tell me what to do or where to dig, because it drives me wildly.
dmitry29rus
Message#23
02.12.15, 09:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 106
Check in: 01.03.06
Apple iPhone 3GS

Here there is everything to raise our brick at each other, you can write to me on the way to the payment of the khan.
http://kip3.ucoz.ru/ne…33?comments_order=desc

thank you so much)

--------------------
no signature
Rattman
Message#24
12.12.15, 14:41
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14
Check in: 19.11.07
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox 720

Acquaintance brought subzhevuyu tablet.
"I did not charge for a long time ... I tried to turn it on - it does not turn on ... it got enough, I bought a new one, more ... pick this one myself"
The tablet in good condition, did not fall, got in a thick cover-book.
Turned on refused flatly. I disassembled, charged the battery to 3.73V with my hands. Neither the reset nor the long press on different buttons did not revive it. The screen is dark, but when turned on, the battery voltage drops by 0.1-0.2V. Connected to the computer - it was determined "MT65XX Preloader" and "COM-port for USB-modem".
It looks like the machine is partially working.
Googled this topic. Followed the advice:
Here there is everything to raise our brick at each other, you can write to me on the way to the payment of the khan.http://kip3.ucoz.ru/ne…33?comments_order=desc

Antivirus disable necessarily. When flashing several times at different stages, different errors appeared. He closed the program and reinstalled the unworked part.
The firmware for the restoration of the name was taken from the official site, as indicated in paragraph 10
The tablet has started! Thanks for the helpful link.
Full testing of the tablet has not yet been carried out, it lies on charging.

Post has been editedRattman - 12.12.15, 14:54
servitan
Message#25
05.02.16, 19:55
User
[offline]

Messages 74
Check in: 07.04.13

Good day everyone. Why it does not go to the manufacturer's website. So I have a virus, then there’s something wrong with the site. In short, there are no themes with firmware for this tablet, I will ask here. One thread, plz throw off the firmware and drivers for this tablet plz. If there is, then the driver for all windows versions, I will try to poke everything, I have windows 10.
servitan
Message#26
05.02.16, 21:26
User
[offline]

Messages 74
Check in: 07.04.13

I learned that Explay was bought by FLY, and all employees were dismissed. But this does not change the matter. Anyway, someone left the firmware.
Voxa!
Message#27
20.02.16, 16:32
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 940
Check in: 18.01.11
Apple iPhone 6s

I can not complete the restoration of the tablet on the manual.
Stopped on pouring Android from the standard firmware.
3rd flash gives out
(3149) S_DA_SDMMC_WRITE_FAILED

5th version gives out
PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded

Of course, it is included in this stage, but there is no possibility to add a Google account except for the absence of a playlist, but the most important thing is that the tablet hangs tight and cannot be used.
dmitry29rus
Message#28
20.02.16, 16:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 106
Apple iPhone 3GS

after the firmware there is no play marketa. I put all versions, they are launched, but then they fly out (

--------------------
no signature
Voxa!
Message#29
20.02.16, 16:48
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 940
Check in: 18.01.11
Apple iPhone 6s

I also have, I think that it crashes due to the fact that there is no possibility to add a Google account and the play market stumbles upon it and crashes.
steps1990
Message#30
07.04.16, 20:20
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Check in: 28.01.15
Nokia N8

Here is the normal firmware, got up even after full formatting without errors)))https://yadi.sk/d/XOa3QvquqpTWg(if possible in the header): yes2:
dmitry29rus
Message#31
29.05.16, 13:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 106
Apple iPhone 3GS

Here is the normal firmware, got up even after full formatting without errors)))https://yadi.sk/d/XOa3QvquqpTWg(if you can in the cap)
Yeah, the result is the same - the tablet does not turn on. Do not neck!

--------------------
no signature
dmitry29rus
Message#32
29.05.16, 14:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 106
Apple iPhone 3GS

after the firmware there is no play marketa. I put all versions, they are launched, but then they fly out (
made points
10. To return the original name to the device, we need to download the firmware from the manufacturer’s website.http://support.explay.ru/product/252

11. Start the SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1308.0.123_Tablet program again (shortcut to launch Flash_tool.exe).

12. Push scatter-loading.

13. Select the file MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt (FROM THE FOLDER WITH THE ORIGINAL FIRMWARE).

14. We remove in the window of the program of the flasher all the checkboxes, except Android.

15. Click Download and again connect our tablet using a USB cable. We are waiting for the process to complete.

And the playmarket earned!

--------------------
no signature
shukrona
Message#33
07.06.16, 12:05
Local
[online]

Messages 142
Check in: 18.09.15

Is there a request through the recovery?
Scorpion_Spiritus
Message#34
29.06.16, 18:01
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 17
Check in: 10.12.13
Doogee x5

Extremely creepy and bad tablet. It’s always a little memory, always whining, you can’t even put up normal puzzles, mom enjoys and regrets and I’ve gotten rid of cleaning: wallbash:: wallbash:: butcher:
dimonchiks90
Message#35
28.07.16, 08:16
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 44
Check in: 15.12.15

Hello everyone, I have a problem with the surfer 7.31 firmware. The problem is this, I decided to reset the tablet to make room on the tablet, and after that the tablet hung on the android, and I decided to flash it, after the firmware the supposedly normal tablet became a brick, now the tablet is not wants to flash, error 3004; if any other firmware then 5069, help ....

--------------------
Dimas
Digitalterrorist
Message#36
06.10.17, 09:58
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 616
Check in: 05.08.10
Nokia 8800

* steps1990
syl about non-working
andre_stivens
Message#37
04.02.18, 19:37
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 31.05.11
Meizu M5 Note (M621H, M621Q, M621C, M621M)

welcome

Someone can lay out the cwm tank, the connector is soldered and checked the roads, but I can not sew it through the USB flash drive (only through cwm)
ruzik660
Message#38
06.08.18, 15:10
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 23.05.18

I installed the firmware from 32 standards and it calls
lmiha234
Message#39
19.11.18, 09:57
Experienced
[online]

Messages 617
Check in: 30.12.12
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16

* ruzik660right all the work?
?

--------------------
proud Chukchi warrior
Delai vivodi
Message#40
20.11.18, 01:09
DV Production
[offline]

Messages 507
Check in: 23.11.07
Apple iPhone Xs Max

Amateur Radio @ 09/26/15, 19:12*
I just fly such applications as: "Browser", "Firefox", "Yandex.Maps" and "2GIS". Tell me what to do or where to dig, because it drives me wildly.

And what did you want from such a failure?

--------------------
Apple iPhone Xs Max, iPad Air 2, Play Station 4
rafailsamara
Message#41
14.02.19, 14:50
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 10.09.11
HTC Wildfire S

Native firmware Explay_Surfer_7.31_3G_20130320_V1.00http: //www.mediafire.c...._3G_20130320_V1.00.zip
Explay

2 pagesV  < 1 2 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 23:26