> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Doogee DG310 Voyager2 - Discussion | 5 Smartphone "
Firmware survey
What firmware is standing on your device?
Official (4.4.x - 5.0) [ 106 ] ** [63,1%]
AOSP v.3 [ 30 ] ** [17,86%]
AOSP v.2 [ 3 ] ** [1,79%]
MIUI (5.x - 7.x) [ 7 ] ** [4,17%]
CyanogenMod 11 [ 7 ] ** [4,17%]
Other [ 6 ] ** [3,57%]
CyanogenMod 12.1 [ 2 ] ** [1,19%]
CyanogenMod 13 [ 7 ] ** [4,17%]
Your wish romodelam topics?
Porting new proshiki / rekaveri [ 37 ] ** [22,02%]
Modernize existing in the subject, to bring to perfection [ 61 ] ** [36,31%]
Nothing to do [ 7 ] ** [4,17%]
Difficult to answer [ 19 ] ** [11,31%]
Total votes: 168

Rep: (387)
DiscussionDoogee DG310 Voyager2
PictureDoogee DG 310 Voyager 2
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ

Attention!
Before any manipulation with the system (whether build.prop edit, change animations, applications, installation Xposed -do a full (NAndroid) backup system rekaveri and store files in the event of the Day of Judgment! Believe me, it is better to spend a few minutes to backup than a day or two on a system restore ...

FAQ
Actually the FAQ
Mini FAQ on MIUI by 7brutal4028

Q: For how long can you buy this machine?
BUT: Last time I saw on Yandex Market for 4850 rubles.

Q: What a performance from this phone?
BUT: Decent, well holds a lot of running programs, podlagivany interface did not notice.

Q: What is the amount of memory on the phone?
A: ~ RAM 988 MB ROM ~ 6100 MB

Q: Does the phone display missed notifications?
A: Not. The only thing that you can see - slightly reddish flame - it works proximity sensor.

Q: How to take screenshots?
BUT: Clamp Vol- + Power button and hold for 2-3 seconds

Q: How to enter the recovery?
A: Clamp Vol + and the power to keep up the appearance of the window. Then you will this.

Q: What is OTG?
BUT: One-To-Go - the possibility of the phone to work in quality USB-host (like a computer).

Q: What camera phone?
BUT: Frontalka and rear. Both interpolated. Revolting.

Q: Where to get the driver on the phone?
BUT: Install them by downloading from the pre-header, or to search the Windows Update (MT65xx exactly there, put on W7).

Q: FT What should I use?
BUT: it is generally recommended to use the latest version, but due to some errors that occur when the firmware, you should downgrade proshivalschika.

Q: After phone rutirovaniya (poluchaniya Root rights) warranty flies?
BUT: Naturally.

Q: How to flash?
BUT: To begin, think - and whether it is necessary * * If all works well, why torture machine?
For those who still think very well - cap section * Instructions *

Q: Which of the most stable firmware?
BUT: Seriously - the factory. And so - almost all of the hats. For those who purchase stood at 5.0 - do not try to fall back to 4.4! Do not put, and will not work! The problem preloader'e your phone (and / or hardware), and so far this problem has not been solved. For you - only LP-based firmware.
p.s .: Reboot Fix You, too, will not work .. (thx Chameleon91)

Q: Rekaveri what I put?
BUT: Any, all the workers, most importantly look for any firmware version (and cores) designed this rekaveri. And to rekaveri not fly to drain insertion, remove the in / system file "recovery-from-boot". (Thx by_SAID)
Video reviews
phone unpacking and a cursory review, first impressions
Video review of the phone
Cine Review in Russian:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tcbOOX1-qU
Video review of China, but in Russian:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuCcgqYjTKI

Examples of recorded video
Another review of the smartphone
Additionally
phone with firmware page on the official website Doogee
Contact Doogee feedback
The theme of our phone on XDA
Interesting - Disabling unused radio frequencies for energy savings
Engineering codes
* # 06 # - Check the IMEI;
* # * # 4636 # * # * - Data and settings;
* # * # 8351 # * # * - Voice Dialer Logging Enabled;
* # * # 4636 # * # * - This code can be used to obtain interesting information about the phone and the battery. It shows following 4 menus on the screen:
- Phone Information;
- Battery Information;
- Battery Statistics;
- Usage statistics.
* # * # 7780 # * # * - This code resets the following settings to the factory:
- settings of your Google-account stored on your smartphone;
- data and system settings and applications;
- downloaded applications.
The code does NOT remove:
- operating system application and application comes with smarfonom;
- data on the SD card (photo, video, etc.).
PS: Before you reset your smartphone will ask for confirmation, so until the last moment you will have the chance to change your mind.
* 2767 * 3855 # - Think before entering this code. This code is used for factory format, that is, starts to delete all files and settings including those that are stored in the internal memory. He also resets the firmware of your smartphone.
PS: After entering the code, there is only one way back - quickly pull the battery and start the data recovery via PC.
* # * # 34971539 # * # * - This code is used to get information about phone camera. It shows the following four parameters:
- Update camera firmware in image (do not try this option);
- Update the camera firmware to the SD-card;
- Get the camera firmware version;
- See how many times the updated firmware.
WARNING: Never use the first option otherwise your phone camera will stop working, and have to carry the phone to a service center to reinstall camera firmware.
* # * # 7594 # * # * - This code can be used to change the button mode "End / Vkl.Vykl.". By default, long press the button to be shown a screen prompting you to select any option "Switch to silent mode", "flight mode" or "Turn off your smartphone."
You can change the proposed options using this code. For example, you can make the phone was turned off immediately, without selecting from the menu the desired option.
* # # * 273 283 * 255 * 663 282 * # * # * - The code opens the file copy screen where you can make backup copies of your data (photos, audio, etc.)
* # * # 197328640 # * # * - This code can be used to enter the maintenance mode. You can run various tests and change settings in the service mode for WLAN, GPS, and Bluetooth;
* # * # 232339 # * # * or * # * # 526 # * # * or * # * # 528 # * # * - WLAN (use the "Menu" button to run a variety of tests);
* # * # 232338 # * # * - Shows the MAC address of WiFi;
* # * # 1472365 # * # * - GPS-test;
* # * # 1575 # * # * - Another GPS test;
* # * # 232331 # * # * - Bluetooth- test;
* # * # 232337 # * # - Shows Bluetooth device address;
Codes to launch various Factory tests:
* # * # 0283 # * # * - Packet Loopback;
* # * # 0 * # * # * - LCD-test;
* # * # 0673 # * # * or * # * # 0289 # * # * - Melody test;
* # * # * # 0842 # * - a test apparatus (test of vibration and lighting test);
* # * # 2663 # * # * - Touch screen version;
* # * # 2664 # * # * - Touch screen test;
* # * # 0588 # * # * - Motion Sensor;
* # * # 3264 # * # * - RAM version.

Embellishments
miscellanea
Drivers, utilities, kernels
Official firmware
Unofficial firmware
Recovery
Instructions

Porting firmware on our device

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editednonlocal - 17.01.18, 22:31
Reason for editing: Updated Links

Itself was the owner of the phone. I got it from Dx.com store participating in the respective competition.
Phone in many ways satisfied. I guess I was a little damp firmware. All remarks precisely the firmware, but they are not so significant (all described in the video):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tcbOOX1-qU

Tried covers the S5 by Samsung, in the video is an example, I put them side by side for comparison. Use these covers do not recommend: Doogi a little longer, so there is excessive mechanical stress on the phone.
I note not of the soft-issues: just tap the screen 2 detects. At the same vertically if pressing closer to 1.5 cm, they merge into one.

The camera is so-so, but for 88 dollars forgivable. Yes, this smartphone is worth 88 dollars, 88 cents!
The firmware found mention of three drivers of cameras, which are installed was not able to find out, here they are:
gc0339mipiraw
gc2235mipiraw
ov5648mipi

I removed the tape from the machine at all (and the transport, and the other under it). gesture sensor did not work, in the sense Air gestures did not work on my machine. It was suspected, may due to the film was not confirmed.

Rep: (1047)
Twills @ 10.08.2014, 11:29*
He was the owner of the phone

What do you mean "was"? The device on the hands?

I promised to give him today relatives. My family knows that I occasionally take phone in China. And now Show phone just three different people asked him. In short today, it did not give, tomorrow.
The phone is still within range of availability. But now will be tested for a review a couple of other phones, they also do a review.

Rep: (187)
Hello everybody. Also I ordered a telefonchik forward when it comes. Ordered to ru.pandawill.com.
09/08/14 Sent ordered on the 12th, at the moment hangs in the status of the reception somewhere on the Chinese border. Will come, too, want to do if you do not review it at least a review.

Post has been editedleonne - 19.08.14, 17:37

Rep: (4540)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.Doogee

Rep: (176)
ProArt18 @ 13.08.2014, 15:10*
dx

Also decided to book ... originally wanted to order a Pandawill THL T6S, but he has a problem with tachem.
Because of problems with payment of cancellation of orders, and then look at the DX-type phones cheap (as a panda), but with a fast delivery ...
Decided to order doogee dg310 voyager see what kind of device. The number of pixels (well, not exactly 320x240 is I do not accept) and the quality of the camera I poboku important to have at least 2 multitach touches and a good iron.

Rep: (1)
JH service not happy ... Dougie proslezhivatsya not on track, and additional battery to it too ... Layvchat service said that the parcel has not passed their post and came back, and said to contact the Ticket Service, I wrote an answer 4 days forward. .. I asked to cancel the order because wait another month ... I cant -_- not happy that something this situation is :(

ProArt18 @ 23.08.2014, 19:13*
DF service is not happy ...

You should have all the same with a panda reserve, they have not yet never fails. After payment of the forest did not read the reviews in the VC.
If not previously read for whatever they did not order. Come to pay just have to wait, I hope everything will cost.
Layvchat Service said that the package has not passed their post and came back, and said to contact the Ticket Service, wrote an answer 4 days waiting ... I asked to cancel the order because wait another month, I cant ...

I have it does not work today ... strange. I wanted to know why the payment for a long time checked. The main thing that the money was returned. And all of these things they need to be brought to justice.
not happy about something, this situation is quite

She would not be pleased with me, stay and fight with these bourgeois.
Good luck to you.

Post has been editedonl120 - 23.08.14, 19:36

Someone from foreign buyers also wrote about the return parcel shop until one of my subscribers not about getting unsubscribed. But a couple of people have already received, but I do not know what they ordered by mail

Twills @ 23.08.2014, 21:14*
Someone from foreign buyers also wrote about the return parcel shop until one of my subscribers not about getting unsubscribed. But a couple of people have already received, but I do not know what they ordered by mail

I read somewhere that the money is the easiest to restore when you order via PayPal, but I have a problem with it ... I locked the account of the functions, namely payment for the goods.
So I had to buy using the card. And then the problem will return the money ... but I hope this will not happen.
pending verification
deliriumxp @ 18.08.2014, 14:08*
While trekaetsya only in Lithuanian mail, the 13th was sent.

Please tell me, and you had a stage: the order is paid, pending verification. If yes then how much it lasted?

Post has been editedonl120 - 23.08.14, 20:52

* onl120,

I t DH chose for several reasons:

1) they were the first who received this Dugi's drains (it was the most important thing)
2) HH all the same well-known store, and it's frustrating ...
3) the ability to pay via Paypal

So weave is going on here with the delivery of many of the horses: P

ProArt18 @ 23.08.2014, 22:50*
I t DH chose for several reasons:

I chose DX because he thought the delivery will be faster ...
I read the reviews is not, it could be longer ...

Guys I have to ask you one: those who have problems with delivery, especially with the DH, if they unsubscribe newsletter please ... I have yet to silence ... peypale in dispute kind of garbage, muhlyuyut DHshniki: opened the debate on the not traced the number, and they have them zapindyurili another track (I paid for both Dougie and ext. battery to it, and they were like then put them in different parcels), so instead they track the arc in peypale laid track from the battery ... and now I I cant do anything there or send a request for a decision in the Paypal service, no answer them through the same Paypal ... DHshniki learned and Peypale people to breed ... -_-

PS: sorry if confusing too wrote :(

ProArt18 @ 24.08.2014, 18:33*
so instead they track the arc in peypale laid track from the battery ...

So you try to open another debate, but already on the phone.
ProArt18 @ 24.08.2014, 18:33*
Guys I have to ask you one: those who have problems with delivery, especially with the DH, if they unsubscribe newsletter please ...

OK.

Rep: (39)
My, it seems, will soon arrive. So, the phone is purchased August 10 dx.com. An RA track number ... LT, Lithuania mail. Trekatsya started online mail Lithuania on 12 August. 13th received the status of "The item admitted from the sender and handed over for dispatch." I thought that he had already taken off, was pleased fast shipping. However, on August 21, the status has been updated again at the post office in Lithuania and at the same time began trekatsya Online mail Russia: "The item sent from the office of exchange of origin country to the destination country." Those. It flew into the package until August 21st. Sending more than a week hung on the post office and customs of the sender, sadly. Everywhere write that DX.com uses email aggregators and sends parcels postal services of different countries, though in fact send off from China. However, trekking the address sorting center in Vilnius, so I think the phone is really departed from Lithuania. In Russia, the parcel arrived on August 24, today customs last night. Weight 430 grams.

deliriumxp @ 25.08.2014, 11:08*
My, it seems, will soon arrive. So, the phone is purchased August 10 dx.com. An RA track number ... LT, Lithuania mail. Trekatsya started online mail Lithuania on 12 August. 13th received the status of "The item admitted from the sender and handed over for dispatch." I thought that he had already taken off, was pleased fast shipping. However, on August 21, the status has been updated again at the post office in Lithuania and at the same time began trekatsya Online mail Russia: "The item sent from the office of exchange of origin country to the destination country." Those. It flew into the package until August 21st. Sending more than a week hung on the post office and customs of the sender, sadly. Everywhere write that DX.com uses email aggregators and sends parcels postal services of different countries, though in fact send off from China. However, trekking the address sorting center in Vilnius, so I think the phone is really departed from Lithuania. In Russia, the parcel arrived on August 24, today customs last night. Weight 430 grams.

I will not soon arrive. By the way you ordered from other online shops (Ebay? Aliexpress, etc.)? DX delivers faster?

Post has been editedonl120 - 25.08.14, 10:18

HH me instead of cancellation, stupidly gave a different track number, this time not with Singapore and the Netherlands ... now sending may have come when I will not be here ... we'll see
* onl120,
DH is not so quickly delivers even stock products ordered ... xiaomi 10400mAh powerbank, via the Netherlands sent, as I understand it, they first deliver them, and then to the Netherlands at the address ... Actually, wait ... a lot of identity

Rep: (39)
I think the DX can not affect the speed of delivery. They gave the go-ahead warehouse - a warehouse pack and ship the goods to the post office. To further DX has little effect. If schools at the post office or warehouse properly prepared and sending it back, they can re-send another email service. Actually, it's all in their power.

offtopic about China and almost
Not very often, but regularly I ordered at different sites, and aliekspress, and pandas, and dx. I can say that from the merchant's website in general a little that depends on them depends only support, ie, contact with customers. Everything else is on the conscience of the postal services. Probably why jump from one email service to another. One begins kosyachit - start to send another service. But apparently all kosyachat. Plus their Chinese Customs may, for some reason, to deploy the package. Can mail a thread stamp is not stamped on the parcel can with bar code sticker has come unstuck. I do not know what there might be in these schools, but they are, in the internet, you can find a lot of complaints on any Chinese store. At its practice with such almost never encountered. send delay for a couple of weeks there have been. Delivery within 2-3 months visited. Delay when sending mainly the fault of the Chinese (shoals warehouse, lack of goods, shoals of address). The main problem - a subsequent delays, shoals mail Russia and our customs. All sites where I buy something, send roughly the same, provided that the goods are in stock. With aliekspress in one day two of the same type of goods has been ordered, one for a long time came, the second for almost 2 months on the road. I do not think that the Chinese want to deceive me, sellers just on a cheap product made yourself a good rating. Rather, the problem in our mail. On aliekspress of such oddities know, so most sellers guarantee delivery time of 60-90 days. If the parcel has not arrived within this time - it is possible to claim a refund. Otherwise, apologized and asked to wait, and I can, in principle, to understand them.

offtopic about Russian mail and customs
Once I bought a good SLR not cheap on ebay. I come quickly enough for 2 weeks I found in the mailbox notification of joy rushed to the post office, entrust notice my parcel and found ... just like in the cartoon Buttermilk: "You came here premise, but I will not give it to you!" Customs did not affix his stamp on the parcel-mark that issue resolved. Therefore, the premise here she came, lies with us, the weight corresponds, packed well ... but we will send it back to Moscow for the customs to stamp there. And imagined travels my parcel on which the honest American has written clearly and in detail what is inside. As it drag cunning postal receiving meager wages. How to check the least quirky customs, which certainly does not lack in the household it is a reflex. In general, almost a week of angry phone calls to the post office and customs, writing complaints to various authorities ... As a result, the parcel still not been sent to the customs. Customs sent to the post office any document proving that the customs formalities had been completed and the issue resolved. I was given a parcel, but osadochek was a hoo ...

Post has been editeddeliriumxp - 25.08.14, 12:56

I add to this that there are mediators when sending - courier services. Shops are generally not themselves give the post and courier companies pass, and they have prices for delivery below (volume discounts by email). These intermediaries often too kosyachat.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/03/20, 8:51