Bravis Alpha - Discussion | Smartphone, 4,5 ''

Rep: (476)
DiscussionBravis alpha
PictureBravis alpha
Description | Discussion
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Useful instructions
useful links
Recovery
Official firmware
If the firmware on the basis of 4.4.2, and it is written that "it is adapted to the first audit", dare to sew it on your smart second revision, and do not forget to replace the radio firmware (MODEM)

4.2.2 Stock
4.2.2 On the other markings memory
4.4.2 Stock
STOCK 4.2.2 under rekaveri
Backup 4.4.2 Runoff
Backup 4.2.2 Runoff
Flashing at the office. manufacturer's website
Unofficial firmware
miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 12.06.17, 22:02
Reason for editing: Firmware at the office. manufacturer's website

Rep: (0)
How did you manage to finish the firmware for this time?)

Rep: (8)
It has been restored, so there is a link to ofitsialku

pllonka horror is peeled

Cured glitches with wifi sd main skachas and optimized the sql database and glitches disappeared xs as povleyalo I was like a shaman

By the way I have in antutu above 18k is not podnimaetsya

All that is in pleymarkete he pulls with a bang, as the cleaners put the sd main

Bravis Alpha clone Fly IQ 446 magic lol shorter

Post has been editedcoroed19 - 04.10.14, 15:48

And I have less than 20 to not omitted)) Try updating antutu or download again from the Play Store app
Attached Image

Post has been editedStalinrex - 04.10.14, 18:08

Say 2 SIM working simultaneously? The description can not be found.

Rep: (19)
sa4ha @ 04.10.2014, 20:15*
Say 2 SIM working simultaneously

They work, but one radio.

I have glitches with wifi left after the demolition of a third-party launcher. connected or not HZ.
toys really all those that put pulls no problems of the drawbacks noted that come off corner of the screen where the camera is. not much but when pressed against it is felt that there is a backlash.
all the phone is good, but then sad Accum. at my use of the day and all (always on vayber and gprs or wifi).

Post has been edited4qwerty - 04.10.14, 20:39

coroed19 @ 04.10.2014, 16:47*
Bravis Alpha clone Fly IQ 446 magic lol shorter

Interestingly, on the basis of which the conclusion was reached? Even compared the description before so confidently assert

[Quote] I wonder on what basis the conclusion is made? Even compared the description before so confidently assert
Phones look and some of the details are similar

he did not like either externally or by filling ..... except for the screen 960h540 4.5 with extension

and there is no one to update the firmware of information or an android is

I answer technical support that plan. but when ...

Rep: (2015)
Carliv Touch Recovery V1.5 (CWM) Backup NVRAM
Backup NVRAM make sure
What is NVRAM
Added menu "NVRAM backup / restore" in the section "Carliv"
A backup will be created in the ClockworkMod / backup folder as nvram.img.
This will help if you lose your IMEI and other communication functions

Recovery screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Download Attached filerecovery_CTR_V1.5_Bravis Alpha.img (5.3 MB)

Install Recovery (ROOT Needed) В® Mobileuncle MTK Tools
QMS Questions

Add to the cap and where to get a clean firmware on it

vitponomarenko @ 05.10.2014, 13:11*
Add to the cap and where to get a clean firmware on it

Yes, you read first the talk page. In my post on the official of the link and instructions, I posted on Yandex

Bravis Alpha - Discussion (Post # 33875188)

Post has been editedmagicman - 05.10.14, 16:15
Reason for editing: Added link to post

realized thanks so who is there to write off from the support that they said that will be updated

vitponomarenko @ 05.10.2014, 17:16*
realized thanks so who is there to write off from the support that they said that will be updated

On this unit hardly be an official update release android. Is anyone porting. I messed around with MIUI v5, stuck on the camera and sound. Sound fought - the camera failed. Clones are not found, because left this venture.

Updating the firmware is planned.
Thanks for contacting us.

This is something that the said support.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/09/20, 9:48