Bravis Alpha - Discussion | Smartphone, 4,5 ''

Rep: (478)
DiscussionBravis alpha
PictureBravis alpha
Description | Discussion
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Useful instructions
useful links
Recovery
Official firmware
If the firmware on the basis of 4.4.2, and it is written that "it is adapted to the first audit", dare to sew it on your smart second revision, and do not forget to replace the radio firmware (MODEM)

4.2.2 Stock
4.2.2 On the other markings memory
4.4.2 Stock
STOCK 4.2.2 under rekaveri
Backup 4.4.2 Runoff
Backup 4.2.2 Runoff
Flashing at the office. manufacturer's website
Unofficial firmware
miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 12.06.17, 22:02
Reason for editing: Firmware at the office. manufacturer's website

Rep: (4)
Bravis alpha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj2lql_1n7q

Rep: (3)
I can not on my bravis alpha with the card of the first revision (on the board the inscription MT1059MMIBoardv01) and Android 4.2.2 establish no recovery except Carlivtouchrecovery. Only he works alone. Naturally, Flyme OS (CM12.1) from the header is not raised through it. Everything that managed to put on the fifth android is CM12.1 V4, but it is a wild curve - naturally turn does not work correctly, but then the problem of the first revision cards, as I understand it, the sections have uncomfortable names, the on-screen buttons are inherent, and most importantly - I have no shown on any slot. There are no numbers at all. She sewed the native stock firmware - everything works. The recovery set through FlashTool and MobileUncle Tools - the same result. For Android 4.2, the bravis screensaver is constantly hanging at the entrance to the recovery, for 4.4 - as if cyclically reboots or reboots in Android.

How to flash on this device Flyme OS (cm12.1) from the topic header?
How to flash TWRP, so that he worked?

Rep: (102)
Denitor @ 12.05.19, 02:45*
How to flash TWRP, so that he worked?

That would earn a TVP, you need to flash it through a flashytul, current so.
Denitor @ 12.05.19, 02:45*
but he is a wild curve - naturally turn does not work correctly

Rotate if only in the boil.

Rep: (3)
Erdar @ 05/15/19, 23:06*
That would earn a TVP, you need to flash it through a flashytul, current so.

Android 4.2, sewing a wagon flash drive. For special - I disconnect the cable, rengidate the battery - when entering the recovery, the phone hangs on the loading of the TVP. Up to the sections of the TWRP, loading does not reach. Is it clear now? I can live it, but it does not load it. Native recovery and CTR are normal, but they do not flash the fifth fly.

Rep: (2798)
M
Topic is closed due to the lack of user activity.
If you want to add something, etc. pressPictureand specify the purpose in the comment.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 15.02.21, 20:11