Bravis Alpha - Discussion | Smartphone, 4,5 ''

Rep: (469)
DiscussionBravis alpha
PictureBravis alpha
Description | Discussion
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Useful instructions
useful links
Recovery
Official firmware
If the firmware on the basis of 4.4.2, and it is written that "it is adapted to the first audit", dare to sew it on your smart second revision, and do not forget to replace the radio firmware (MODEM)

4.2.2 Stock
4.2.2 On the other markings memory
4.4.2 Stock
STOCK 4.2.2 under rekaveri
Backup 4.4.2 Runoff
Backup 4.2.2 Runoff
Flashing at the office. manufacturer's website
Unofficial firmware
miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 12.06.17, 22:02
Reason for editing: Firmware at the office. manufacturer's website

Rep: (1048)
M
The topic has been moved to subsection “Other brands �.

Rep: (0)
Help me find the firmware Prepared for FlashTool Bravis Alpha

Hardware: MT6582
Model: Alpha
Build number: MX1059_JHGG_FOXTROT.MP.V1.0
Build date UTC: 20140418-133516
Android v: 4.2.2
Baseband v: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V13.F1, 2014/03/25 16:58
Kernel v: 3.4.5 (root @ core) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC)) # 1 SMP Fri Apr 18 21:33:02 CST 2014
Uboot build v: -----
LCD Driver IC: 1-otm9605a_qhd_dsi_vdo_ykl_lp045aptp155a_jhgg_q45

Rep: (-1)
Father uses sim handheld device, the device is really cool. For that kind of money to get a modern Middle Level device - a great success. Only now flashing a little bit empty - though small things, such as no adequate embedded ringtones, settings "Quiet time" and the like ... Launcher built none. But in the firmware are very happy adequate dvuhsimochny device - it made a very cool.
Two days battery holds with moderate use is easy - nothing, that little Accum. If your phone is in general most of the time will be in the pocket - Guaranteed three days.
In general, I recommend to those who doubt.

ZY If anyone interested, I can throw screens with Antutu (aparata scored 19K)

Post has been editednestorf - 30.08.14, 22:12

Rep: (19)
Sims and tell standart or micro? and whether it is possible to pick up his battery of powerful, for 1400 as for me pechalka

Post has been edited4qwerty - 06.09.14, 16:55

Rep: (469)
4qwerty @ 06.09.2014, 17:48*
Sims and tell standart or micro? and whether it is possible to pick up his battery of powerful, for 1400 as for me pechalka

One sim - standard, second - mini. Batteries have not found more than 1400. And that really matter. With an average use of the phone. Batteries lasts for 3-3.5 hours.

Rep: (49)
magicman @ 07.09.2014, 21:16*
Batteries have not found more than 1400. And that really matter. With an average use of the phone. Batteries lasts for 3-3.5 hours.

ABOUT! my friend, you're just a gift: D
Figures for users find this unit.

tell us a little more detail what you mean ", with an average use of 3 hours?" if a bit poyuzat, climb on the network, or 3 hours it - picked up and drove. many stands in the "1:00 call, 20 minutes of the Internet" for a couple of days enough?
in the network, where there is a drop of reviews, I wrote that the BATT half-day, or a day when almost touch.

both with GPS use? both catch-holding satellites? camera, autofocus works normas? texts can be distinguished? examples of photos and video you will throw? In general, make a mini-obzorchik, I think it will be useful to many: thank_you:

* magicman,
I support the request.desperado77100,
and then stole the idea to buy such a device. but doubts still too much. mainly on battery very confused.

Post has been edited4qwerty - 08.09.14, 18:57

after I bought this unit today. a positive experience overall. The assembly is very level, backlash, cracks are not observed. the screen is quite good, bright colors are good. vayfay weak. like bluetooth bluetooth) gps I have not raced (put Navitel will be appreciated), but in the Googley navigation satellites found from the first run with the support of wifi somewhere for a minute. Accum behave like have not checked, but judging by its weight of 31 grams, capacity he declared 1400mA. After installing the required application for me antutu 18814. showed a good result for such a price. a little heated. root received via framaroot. the camera is normal, but I do not use it fakticheski.budut questions write on what I can answer.

4qwerty @ 09.09.2014, 16:56*
are questions write on what I can answer.

as already written questions above.
and you answered, "so I do not use, you did not drive": D

Spend 2:00 of life, make the body run, and concocted obzorchik. body interesting and inexpensive. I would like to know how they work.

* desperado77100,
at 7 am and I took a charge to 5 pm 16% of the left, right and it normally yuzal: Mobile Net almost constantly for vaybera; somewhere hour surfers through wi-fi; the brightness of the day to the maximum; 20 minutes was played; 20-30 minutes of talk. But Accum has not swung, there was only one charge. gps normal is about 8 satellites in Navitel without support agps 20 seconds, the car lying on the center console, but satellites are lost and led normal that pleases. Camera: Basic 5MP interpolated settings to 8, front to 3Mp. Auto focus works well, but it's just my opinion (well, not a photographer and I quite suits me :)) if the hands do not shake the photographed text readable without problems. mobile network signal to hold up well. but the fly in the ointment is still Accum. It's not a global problem (charging in car or powerbank), then we can take.
of toys for fun I put real racing 3 - lag was not observed; angry birds go - lags were observed. for those who like to play fit exactly. but the headphones and the sound of them - it's J. although the car connected the cord to the radio - not all that bad. Headset Sinezub understand properly. Speaker Elementary as for me a little tihovat (on the old nokii 5230 I liked more). It seems everything is remembered.

Yes, the trouble with Akuma. zadolbali they their "thinning" phones, to the detriment of avtonomke. there is no possibility of thickness, do acc greater height, the more so that the body is not small, 133 mm
Oh well, good kitaychinka, judging from the description in the same parameters as the Fly 442-2 I had, all basically work the trouble on battery, the earpiece (also tihovat) and the assembly (not the fountain was fit)
By the way: headphones, judging by the photos from the review Bravis such as on Flae. It is seen from one barrel complement kitaezov: D

I'll search for freedom more capacious Accum. and I think about what would still bang out of the system without compromising functionality. that still are not happy, it is the lack of the support. new firmware I understand waiting especially not worth it.

Post has been edited4qwerty - 11.09.14, 11:08

Rep: (9)
4qwerty @ 11.09.2014, 10:59*
that still are not happy, it is the lack of the support. new firmware I understand waiting especially not worth it.

Support there, I contacted them, and even answered me. Firmware is not expected ... there are parts (eg touch around 200 USD, I just caught the crack, but so far will not change), BATTERY more powerful there, everything is targeted to the size. Program on the camera native terrible, from the side much better pictures obtained (Camera ZOOM FX set). Satellites caught with a bang. WiFi and blyupup also normal (I use stereo headphones Nokia, at the level of the sound). Of the minuses: very strongly heated percent on "heavy" applications, toys, glass and a weak mark on the screen and of weak kaneshno Accum (for me, it's better to be 2-3 mm thickness would do, but also on battery would be normal)

more I can add that it is not running light sensor. proximity sensor flawlessly.

Interestingly, this is what I "udachlivay" and it's true at all? please unsubscribe.

Post has been edited4qwerty - 12.09.14, 16:01

Rep: (9)
Yes, the light sensor does not plow

Rep: (11)
* magicman,
I am ready tester.

I quietly keeps the battery 6-7 hours with wifi constantly turned on and talk on Skype or simply surf in the internet, the same trouble with svetodatchikom ... Tried to put wood on the sound barely found robotchie sound became much more pleasant and does not wheeze speaker, speaker I immediately changed because the mesh that it should not save nifiga

Put emulyator dosbox and played in the limbo of the sword hero and Magic 3: The Shadow of Death, perfectly pulls MC 5: Eclipse, and do not find the toys in which the terms on this machine before I had a acer b1 a71 so heaven and earth apparatus klasnyj

coroed19 @ 19.09.2014, 15:59*
Tried to put wood on the sound barely found robotchie sound became much more pleasant

But with this place on the slower and more, guide to the kettle so to speak.

as a response to the light sensor support me here is not there. Firmware update plan, on the battery did not respond, but what is written, that the range of accessories will soon.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/04/20, 2:26