> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

121 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG - Marriage and Repair | Smartphone, 5 "
(Poll from 08/10/2014) What type of marriage did you encounter after purchase?
Not working vibration (vibration motor)
In order [ 2263 ] ** [95,61%]
Not working [ 104 ] ** [4,39%]
Backlash of the display (the display is unstuck)
In order [ 2192 ] ** [92,61%]
There is a backlash, easy move (small stroke) [ 118 ] ** [4,99%]
Strongly peeled off [ 57 ] ** [2,41%]
Flash does not work (flashlight)
In order [ 2310 ] ** [97,59%]
Periodic does not work [ 24 ] ** [1,01%]
doesn't work at all [ 33 ] ** [1,39%]
Screech hull
In order [ 1917 ] ** [80,99%]
Creaks body [ 450 ] ** [19,01%]
The rattle of the dynamics (Marriage is the rattle - sometimes the rattle doesn’t count at the maximum)
In order [ 2225 ] ** [94%]
Strong wheeze speaker at any volume [ 142 ] ** [6%]
Sim cards
In order [ 2046 ] ** [86,44%]
Sim slot 1 does not work [ 89 ] ** [3,76%]
SIM slot 2 does not work [ 68 ] ** [2,87%]
Both do not work [ 164 ] ** [6,93%]
Total votes: 2367

toha495
Message#1
09.08.14, 00:32
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 574
Check in: 05.03.13
Asus Fonepad Note 6

Marriage and RepairAsus zenfone 5
PictureZenfone 5, A500, A501, A500KL, ASUS_T00F, ASUS_T00J
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Marriage and Repair | Firmware | Owners Club | Power usage " | Modifications of software and decorations " | GPS and Navigation » | Discussion zenfone 5 lte » | Zenfone 5 camera | Custom firmware » | Games and applications on zenfone 5 " | Discussion ZenFone 5 Lite (A502CG) » |
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

This topic discusses: Marriage, repair, repair tips, faults, possible faults.

Service and return issues are discussed. HERE

������ �����: download

From users
Information about the VIP service asus from the case of life -"here"
Cracked glass casephoto story
Non-standard marriage, poor-quality assemblystory with a photo.

Repairs:
Repair experience
Parsing a smartphone with a photo with a broken screen from the user -"saniokdn"
Replacing a broken screen from a user -"Mefix"
Price category of screens when replacing by the user -"CedarMen"
Review the purchase of a non-original screen on Aliexpress -"TUT"
Photos of the new screen brought -"TUT"

Instructions:
Video of the complete analysis of the device -"Youtube"
Display Replacement Video -"Youtube"
Detailed video replacement display -"Youtube"
Vibration motor repair instruction

F.A.Q.
The question is the answer for marriage, repair, not working moments.
1. Often loses wifi in home router- the problem with wi-fi is solved by changing the standard in the router itself.
2. What you should pay attention to when buying- readhereandhere
3. MX Player does not work- Download "MX Player x86" codecs from the play market

Thank "thank you" people express by raising their reputation.If the rating does not allow - contact the moderator via the button"a complaint"

According to the rules of the forum, photos must be hidden underspoilerotherwise the post at the discretion of the moderator or curator will bemove away. Do not know how? We readHERE

The same applies toOFFPET:

Service and return issues are discussed.HERE

Compare devicesSTRICTLY HERE

Learn the cap, it is regularly updated with all available information.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 26.02.17, 16:51
Reason for editing: Edit
hellvox
Message#42
12.08.14, 20:28
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 27
Check in: 21.11.11
Sony Xperia ZR C5503

I myself changed three phones in three different stores. At first, I did not catch the network. On the second speaker wheezed speaker. The third pixel is broken. Can of course just not lucky, but off. To the tech support group it is written what to buy now a problem-free zenfone 50/50 probability.

why not 4?
There are already two of you here. On 3 phones changed, and all to you marriage comes across.

PS: I apologize for double posting, but I don’t see here the button '' Delete message ''

Post has been editedhellvox - 12.08.14, 20:29
g00fy
Message#43
12.08.14, 21:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 237
Check in: 23.11.10

* hellvoxYou are not accidentally a representative of Asus =) Sucks working, not convincing. I'm here (not only in this topic about zenfon) not the first one who changes this series for several devices. In the general branch there are also a lot of complaints about the quality, and mainly from the PCT supply.
Believe it or not, I’m not going to prove anything to anyone here, especially to those who don’t believe (or discard the brand from marriage?). In the end, I decided to stay with Zenphone 6 with a wheezing conversational speaker, for calls are only 10% of my communication with smart, the rest is consumption and content creation.

Post has been editedg00fy - 12.08.14, 21:54
dackless
Message#44
12.08.14, 22:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 316
Check in: 01.12.08
Apple iPhone 5s

calls in support of the megaphone check useless. It is a question of communication quality, not dynamics.

Megaphone, I cited only as the most affordable way, I checked the presence of wheeze during regular calls.
Carmancy
Message#45
13.08.14, 19:38
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 455
Check in: 12.08.14
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530H

found that when I call in skype in the window, in which I see myself on top of me a black frame. A little wavy o.O in the photo, on the front, there is nothing like that, just the interlocutor sees me without a frame. What can it be? the strip is vertical, along the phone. if the turn-strip remains in place

--------------------
samsung galaxy grand prime buggy<3
new device: Xiaomi Redmi 4X 32Gb EU (International version)
Vinipux86
Message#46
13.08.14, 19:54
Novice
[offline]

Messages 49
Check in: 08.08.14
Xiaomi Mi 5

My flash blinks very faintly during photography, and the flashlight shines normally. So I do not know whether it is a marriage or not ?? Does anyone have this ??
Vinipux86
Message#47
13.08.14, 20:04
Novice
[offline]

Messages 49
Check in: 08.08.14
Xiaomi Mi 5

Oops, I'm sorry. Just today I bought a phone and did not update the system. After updating the problems with the flash disappeared.
Carmancy
Message#48
13.08.14, 20:20
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 455

Carmancy @ 08/13/2014, 19:38*
found that when I call in skype in the window, in which I see myself on top of me a black frame. A little wavy o.O in the photo, on the front, there is nothing like that, just the interlocutor sees me without a frame. What can it be? the strip is vertical, along the phone. if the turn-strip remains in place

+ When recording video to the frontline, a black bar is also visible, to the right vertically (

what to do, return?

problem screenshothttp://s57.radikal.ru/…08/45/ccfe76012614.jpgIn Skype, this strip is twice as large !!!
Attached Image

K
Photo we remove under spoiler

Post has been editedtoha495 - 14.08.14, 18:02
Reason for editing: photo in spoiler

--------------------
DJ-VASIAN_36RUS
Message#49
13.08.14, 20:46
Old resident
[online]

Messages 733
Check in: 07.10.11

This is a software glitch, finish

Post has been editedDJ-VASIAN_36RUS - 14.08.14, 17:29
Reason for editing: not relevant
Old # boy
Message#50
13.08.14, 21:33
[offline]

Messages 649
Check in: 19.03.12

Model A501CG Black s / n E7AZCY ****** purchased in Yulmart S-Pb.
Touch buttons do not work.
Zorgst
Message#51
14.08.14, 12:13
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 933
Check in: 09.08.13
Oneplus 5 6/64

Guys, I will share the information, I personally checked the camera on a macro, and not only, the autofocus there is very interesting and “live”, but! Autofocus often does not bring the picture to the desired quality of capture, so in order to improve the quality of the image in the disassembled state of the device, you need to go into the camera application, make the autofocus work, then slightly tighten the lens of the camera to obtain a clear image, after which the autofocus will work fine suggesting a picture with maximum clarity) already tested on 3 devices and not just zenfone

--------------------
Who is looking for will find, and who has found is looking for again ...
vitaliq
Message#52
14.08.14, 12:54
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 15
Check in: 21.03.07
Qtek S100

after OTA have null
hellvox
Message#53
14.08.14, 17:21
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 27
Sony Xperia ZR C5503

Hellvox, you are not a representative of asusa by any means =) Sucks to work, not convincingly. I'm here (not only in this topic about zenfon) not the first one who changes this series for several devices. In the general branch there are also a lot of complaints about the quality, and mainly from the PCT supply.
Believe it or not, I’m not going to prove anything to anyone here, especially to those who don’t believe (or discard the brand from marriage?). In the end, I decided to stay with Zenphone 6 with a wheezing conversational speaker, for calls are only 10% of my communication with smart, the rest is consumption and content creation.

You made a mistake. I have nothing to do with this company.
But you look like a PR brand of another brand. Either you have a twink on the forum.
g00fy, mops0000 - and the pug is a breed of dog, the goofy is also a dog, albeit from a cartoon. Both have zeros in the nickname. Both have broken 3 phones.
Generally, g00fy is not clear why you write in the subject of "marriage Zenfone 5", if you have the 6th?
Perhaps this post gives poronoyey - but no more than yours.

Post has been editedhellvox - 14.08.14, 17:38
hellvox
Message#54
14.08.14, 17:28
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 27
Sony Xperia ZR C5503

When recording video to the frontline, a black bar is also visible, to the right vertically (

what to do, return?

problem screenshothttp://s57.radikal.ru/…08/45/ccfe76012614.jpgIn Skype, this strip is twice as large !!!

Djqcrjhjdj @ 08/12/2014, 21:56*
I only have a cant with sound (sometimes the external speaker becomes quiet - you can hear the call) and vibro - the sensors work on the dimmed screen - I would recommend it to everyone to pay attention - some kind of crap.

What firmware is it worth?

As for marriage - I personally do not care, if there is a marriage - they will change, the guarantee is a year.
All defects that are found at the time of purchase usually pass back to the supplier.

Post has been editedhellvox - 14.08.14, 17:37
Memagus
Message#55
14.08.14, 23:06
Novice
[offline]

Messages 47
Check in: 05.07.12
Asus zenfone 5

The first SIM card slot is not working, as if there is no latching spring, the SIM falls out, and the cradle itself is loose (one mustache is not fixed), the second slot is normal. The first does not define a SIM card at all. I will change. The device itself is cool, like it.
g00fy
Message#56
15.08.14, 00:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 237
Check in: 23.11.10

* hellvoxin this topic was because Zenfon 6 does not have a subtopic of marriage, but in many respects the devices are identical, and of my 3 unsuccessful devices, the first one was exactly 5.
You are also mistaken, I am not a representative of any brand, I am generally a web-designer.
In any case, today I handed over my device, took the money, now I’m thinking what to take (or wait for new batches of Zenfon?).
In general, for all the good use of Dzenfonami, the device is really chic for its money, it’s just that I was apparently not lucky to be friends with this model principle.

Post has been editedg00fy - 15.08.14, 00:09
djqcrjhjdj
Message#57
15.08.14, 11:09
Local
[online]

Messages 212
Check in: 19.08.09

Djqcrjhjdj @ 08/12/2014, 21:56
I only have a cant with sound (sometimes the external speaker becomes quiet - you can hear the call) and vibro - the sensors work on the dimmed screen - I would recommend it to everyone to pay attention - some kind of crap.

What firmware is it worth?

The device has already caught updates twice - nothing changes. Maybe at the factory, everything was fine, now I do not even remember.

Attached Image

Post has been editedtoha495 - 17.08.14, 11:51
Reason for editing: Photo in spoiler
Carmancy
Message#58
17.08.14, 01:20
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 455

I bought a second device, checked the front camera (turned on the video recording in TV format) when buying a black strip, there was no black strip after the updates!

--------------------
Valei93
Message#59
17.08.14, 21:10
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 20
Check in: 12.06.13
Alcatel X'POP OT-5035

Hello everyone, bought on August 1 on the official sales day. Found a marriage in my opinion assembly. When you click on the voice speaker, the wheeze disappears / appears, or the speaker stops / starts working, who has met with someone that you advise?

Further, due to the fact that the battery life was not satisfactory, they refused to return me to the store on day 13 after the purchase, is this legal?

The rest of the phone is just ... I do not know how to describe it, I guess it’s fantastic))
KeViN 74rus
Message#60
18.08.14, 10:48
User
[offline]

Messages 77
Check in: 02.08.11
Huawei Nova 2i

I am one so lucky that thank God I have no problems with the phone? I bought RTS
wertys
Message#61
18.08.14, 10:50
Guru
[online]

Messages 3211
Check in: 23.01.11
ZTE Nubia M2 NX551J

KeViN [email protected], 11:48*
I am one so lucky that thank God I have no problems with the phone? I bought RTS

No, we are many, just we are mostly silent;)
Asus

121 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 12:00