> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Thisissand | [Simulation] Simulator sand
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 30 ] ** [69,77%]
Good [ 9 ] ** [20,93%]
Average [ 3 ] ** [6,98%]
poorly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Terribly [ 1 ] ** [2,33%]
Total votes: 43

Rep: (4)
Thisissand
Version: 3.2.49
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:16.06.19

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
the creation of pictures from colored sand

Description:
Thisissand - the creation of pictures from colored sand!

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.beigeelephant.thisissand&hl=ru

Russian interface: Not
System requirements: Android 2.2+

Download:
Version: 3.2.49 GP Version (Johnny3T)
Version: 2.2.34 + Mod Thisissand (Post sashOK-33 # 50658173)
The use of modifications of the game users are at your own risk. Complaints related to the performance of the game after the application of modifications will not be considered.
Past versions
Version: 2.1.1 Attached fileair.com.beigeelephant.thisissand.apk (12.39 MB)

Version: 2.1.1 (mod) Thisissand (Post # 33799920)

Post has been editedKenny - 16.06.19, 20:25
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 2.3.49 GP Version

Rep: (229)
I was waiting. I like. Good sand. Satori achieve it is unlikely to happen, but still a nice thing.

Rep: (0)
It does not work on the Xperia Ray, a black screen and all :(

zprase @ 09.08.2014, 16:37*
It does not work on the Xperia Ray, a black screen and all

Installation of the convenience store was or agribusiness in the thread? I put out the Market - everything works fine.

Once a computer will change everything!

Rep: (326)
SimonRUS, and what kind of genre do you suggest? Action? Puzzle?
Sand is usually in nature does? Lies and peppered. There are not really?

Rep: (560)
Thisissand
Version: 2.1.1

Last update of the game in the header:8.08.2014

Attached Image
Screenshots

Short description:
Simulator sand on Android

Description:
Thisissand is a unique playground for creating and sharing amazing sandscapes on your mobile.
Start pouring away to experience this special sand piling on your screen!

"Even the least creative can become an artist." -MNloon22
"Incredibly calming, and rather entertaining too." -Hetalian Otaku
"This is the perfect anti stress app for a mind with a creative itch." -Scarlet Camellia
"I was feeling anxious and stressed and after finishing one piece on Thisissand I felt so much better. It really is like being hypnotised!" -Violetlove
"My crush talked to me because of this. I was playing during class and she asked what this app was called. It made my year" -SK8MONKEY288

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.beigeelephant.thisissand&hl=ru

Download: Version: 2.1.1

Past versions

Post has been editedtair_nirimov - 10.08.14, 12:46

tair_nirimov @ 10.08.2014, 14:28*
Thisissand
Version: 2.1.1

Last update of the game in the header:8.08.2014

[Attachment = "4947093: 20010967.png"]
Screenshots
[Attachment = "4947095: X7iMBoM3NfowGFMTeErFZZtAzHn2kipSxU87qrkHEHa235N99B3lfWht3mNTFvXrAyE = h900.jpg"]
[Attachment = "4947099: E0I978daAD6NFHldbmB-PSvscJfbwpQl9nCODApt-Oal2gX82QX_9eVukSkEeMOg6qoq = h900.jpg"]

Short description:
Simulator sand on Android

Description:
Thisissand is a unique playground for creating and sharing amazing sandscapes on your mobile.
Start pouring away to experience this special sand piling on your screen!

"Even the least creative can become an artist." -MNloon22
"Incredibly calming, and rather entertaining too." -Hetalian Otaku
"This is the perfect anti stress app for a mind with a creative itch." -Scarlet Camellia
"I was feeling anxious and stressed and after finishing one piece on Thisissand I felt so much better. It really is like being hypnotised!" -Violetlove
"My crush talked to me because of this. I was playing during class and she asked what this app was called. It made my year" -SK8MONKEY288

Download: Version: 2.1.1

Past versions

It's like my theme should look like?

Rep: (6)
Lenovo A 850 laying down and play convenience store and agribusiness from shapki.Pri start writing "in Thisissand application error has occurred" and vyletaet.Zhal.

* wadshell,
I sympathize. Be sure to leave a review on the market - developers may be corrected. In the meantime, do not "repair" can be online through the browser to try to play onoffsite .

Rep: (560)
Johnny the jew freedom, if you have Ruth. You can also appeal to the inhabitants of the Club Mod apk.

Freedom`om hacked, then the application as obviously kickbacks and shopping did not buy.

Post has been editedBarrakyda007 - 11.08.14, 18:04

Maud does not work. Departures at startup.

Rep: (9)
* Ko Shev Nick,
then the handles break: happy:

* kawayake,
Yes me and without breaking the program satisfied - there is simply additional features, without which it is played normally. Just the mere fact - AIC posted, I checked unsubscribed.

Rep: (57)
Mod version 2.1.1
Performance tested
Remove original before installation Attached fileThisissand_v._2.1.1_Mod_by_SashOK-33 [1] .apk(12.38 MB)

On the renewal of fashion apply to the QMS

Rep: (57)
Thisissand v.2.2.34

Download original version: Attached fileThisissand v.2.2.34.apk(17.73 MB)

Download mode (unlocked additional features.) Attached fileThisissand mod v.2.2.34 by sashOK-33 forsavagemessiahzine.com.apk(17.72 MB)

Rep: (5)
* sashOK-33 Does not work for the mod ... offers 138rubley buy .... when Thapa writes that it is impossible to go to the payment system .... well worth it if in the "modified" version of the add your nickname? Amuse vanity? The original was removed prior to installing the "fashion"

Rep: (141)
Type of: A new version
Version: 2.3.49
Short description: GP Version
Bugfixes

Attached files

Attached fileThisissand v2.3.49.apk(20.82 MB)

Rep: (1)
Link to download mods not working

Maud 03/02/49 downloaded. But it does not work. It falls at start

Post has been editedCo Shev Nick - 18.09.20, 10:28

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/02/20, 22:33