Windows club

Rep: (561)
Club loveteley Windows

Attached Image

Welcome to our club !
When joining the club, we ask you to briefly tell about yourself and about the love of Windows.
This club was created to communicate on various topics: starting with the OS itself and ending with debates about Dark Matter.
In general, flooding ... except Linux and others like it, stubs, droids, and comparisons of the most beautiful Windows versions (the best of the best)!
Our friends:Mac OS Fans Club | Club linuksoidov | Windows phone club | Windows mobile club

What is Windows
Microsoft Windows (Pronounced [Microsoft vindous]) - a family of proprietary operating systems of Microsoft, focused on the use of the GUI while running. Originally Windows was just a graphical add-in for MS-DOS. As of March 2013 under the operating systems Windows resource according NetMarketShare (Net Applications) has about 90% of personal computers. Windows operating systems run on x86, x86-64, IA-64, ARM. There are also versions for the DEC Alpha, MIPS, PowerPC, and SPARC.

Useful
Club members
witnessesdefendersWindows

In fact, we are much more, just do not like to draw)))
Dmacklemore
syxarik312
texnopaw
niks255
lucky.striker]
Mr_Niiik_
person
artembaklanov
system.exe
supermanOFF
Master VD
nikitos505020
vortex
Zotmen
scadl
RS90
zikasak
M.E.S
severe_summer
NikolayHAOS
C4T
gorniy1111
Lotoss25
sha.andrey
julia__meow
Aakurb
nickj243
Jackhint
Superhipster
Bezzubik Night-Fury
owner7272
zlovoploti
vlad.lesin

Want to join the club? To be in our ranks?
Just write in the topic: "I want to join the club" and, preferably, describe your impressions of the Windows OS.

Club Signature
  • Club lovers Windows
    [URL = //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=593623 [AB] [/ COLOR] [COLOR = royalblue] [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ url]

• Club loveteley Windows
    [url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php? show ] [/ color] [color = "# 00b4f1"] Windows [/ color] [/ b] [/ url]

Club Rules

Basic norms and rules of behavior in society

Kindness and attention to others are the most important rules of social behavior. But the list of good manners is quite extensive. Consider the main ones:

• Think not of yourself, but of others. Surrounding people prioritize sensitivity, not egoism.
  • Show hospitality and friendliness. If you invite guests, treat them as the closest people.
  • Be polite in communication. Always say welcome and farewell words, thank for the gifts and services rendered not only in word but in deed.
  • Exclude boasting. Let others judge you by their actions.
  • Listen first and then speak. Do not interrupt the interlocutor - you will have time to express your point of view later.
  • Do not “poke” people with your finger and do not look with a piercing look. This confuses them, especially people with disabilities.
  • Avoid criticism and complaints. A man with good manners tries not to offend people with negative statements and does not complain about his fate.
  • Keep calm in all situations. Anger not only leads to unnecessary conflicts with others, but also brings dissonance into your own inner world.

Polls
  • What version of Windows do you have?
    Attached Image

• New Year Greetings Contest
    According to the results of the survey, it is announced who took what places:
    Attached Image

• 1st place : * znznznz , Congratulations!
      Option # 2, author:znznznz
      Happy New Year !!!
      All the buzz, every success, constant wealth, sincere joy, good health, beautiful music, fresh air, natural walks, real love, strong friendship, no nicotine, lots of positive, beautiful anime, exciting kine, new experience and development in the right direction, good luck and luck, unshakable friends, indifferent passers-by, good weather from nature, relatives and friends, too, all sorts of benefits.
      ;)
      May the force be with you now and ever, and forever!
      : party:

• 2nd place : * AndrewP_one
      Option # 1, author:AndrewP_one

I hasten to congratulate you on Happy New Year! The passing year leaves us, but to trouble, too! Let the new year will bring a stable nestuchaschuyu Windows, programs and firewood good to forget about you blue screens and other problems with your ovens! That you went to the forum, just to talk but to have fun, make new friends and enemies lose! To our glorious club it was all in good-old, and only for the better, came only positive vinduzyatniki, and the fun did not end! The fun all year round, vinduzyatniki, you deserve it. Happy holiday !!!
      : russian_garmoshka:: clap:: party:: yahoo:: drinks:: russian:
      : congratulate:
      :savagemessiahzine.com:

• 3rd place : * Ramsteiner
      option # 3, author: Ramsteiner

Dear winduzyaty, vinduzyatniki and winduzyatischi! Happy New Year 2018 to all!

: congratulate:
      I would like to wish everybody that one miracle happened to us in the coming year: the tenth Windows came out of the state of eternal beta, the registry stopped littering, and the left miners (and most importantly, amiga-like and other soap "joys") avoided. Crazy speed drives us and the "Internet".

But back to real life. I wish sincerely all the simple human happiness, good health, mutual love, more smiles, good luck, constant moments of joyful and pleasant memories, new meetings and interesting knowledge! I also wish to successfully avoid disappointments and failures. And so that your desires coincide with the possibilities!

: clap: And again with the New!

• 4th place : * Arkanium
      Option # 4, author: Arkanium

Happy New Year, dear Winduzians! This year was not an easy one for us all, but the coming one will be better than the outgoing year. I wish us all happiness, love, health to ourselves and loved ones, as well as not to see the blue screen of death on our favorite devices. Happy New Year with a new happiness!

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 24.04.19, 21:32

http: //savagemessiahzine.com/2014/08/16/171828/

Rep: (190)
I propose to replace the picture in the header to this
Attached Image

(All thanks for the pictureXimera13)

Post has been editedtexnopaw - 17.08.14, 07:21
Reason for editing: Accidentally not filled now all praailno

texnopaw something wrong :-/

tair_nirimov, so how should it be?

Rep: (447)
texnopaw
Personally, my opinion is: As long as the current best.
Explanations:
1) Sami kartinochki are mixed right.
2) icon win 8 not.

And in general a good idea.

system.exe, who can undertake to change, I do not know how to edit pictures

texnopaw
I basically can gash, but it is not home. And come September.
Although the phone will try to make

Rep: (1103)
texnopaw @ 17.08.2014, 07:58*
I suggest
, The competition
texnopaw @ 17.08.2014, 07:58*
image in the header
:-)
Attached Image

or so
Attached ImageAttached Image

Mr. Kot but with me how? I have your picture does not do himself, I can participate?

texnopaw @ 17.08.2014, 14:43*
I can participate?
: Scratch_one-s_head: It's like a club owner decides :-)

For seven years, Russia has to get rid of Windows, Chrome and Photoshop
The thorny path.

tair_nirimov,
Time Windows code extract, chromium and Photoshop and Campiglio to under another name: D

Microsoft wants to rename the Internet Explorer: popcorm:

Rep: (56)
* Mr. Kot
TOC surprisingly like that))

Rep: (2016)
tair_nirimov @ 15.08.2014, 20:55*
syncmaster172n on linux there are a lot of viruses, but they are not the same as on windows.

Win95 is too old) Few people have it.

And how do they differ? : Sveta:
Well Duc vin98 not much younger, but judging from the voting is still someone sitting on it)

system.exe, Mr. Kot : drinks:

tair_nirimov @ 06.08.2014, 21:08*
chelovok - banned for a reason ...

What is the difference?

Post has been editedsyncmaster172n - 18.08.14, 03:52

Rep: (56)
Microsoft will show a preview version of Windows 9 in the fall
Microsoft will show a preliminary version of Windows 9, codenamed Threshold fall. Premiere can sostoyatsyas in late September or early October
Site

Post has been editedDmacklemore - 18.08.14, 07:44

Rep: (152)
syncmaster172n @ 18.08.2014, 02:22*
Well Duc vin98 not much younger, but judging from the voting is still someone sitting on it)

: sveta:

syncmaster172n a win viruses more relaxed: D

What is the difference? I do not know. Nakosyachil seems.

Rep: (2016)
tair_nirimov @ 18.08.2014, 16:54*
syncmaster172n in win viruses are more relaxed

In terms of?)

syncmaster172n such as explaining something http: //ru.m.wikipedia....1%81%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BC

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/09/19, 4:24