Is not downloadingsavagemessiahzine.com

Rep: (40)
Narik_1_Q @ 11.25.2014, 08:54*
This is all for DDos: (I also do not appear

something recently often DDoS - once a month for sure problems with the site
Is this normal for such a resource? I think no

Rep: (9)
Svetogor999 @ 11.25.2014, 00:09*
Even email alerts do not come about new comments in signed topics.

Similarly. So what to do then?

Rep: (2)
I can’t download files. Last chrome, dvget on the last android. The site is authorized, there are no problems with other devices. I didn’t find an answer to the question in the help and topic

Rep: (2)
The problem is this, there is a router connected on the Internet, the router has WIFI. the problem is that the sitesavagemessiahzine.comIt’s loaded on LAN with this router, but doesn’t want to use WIFI, what’s the reason? ZyXEL KENETIC GIGA router, filtering disabled.

Rep: (295)
And what can it be when on a computer (Windows 10 64) you enter the site,
as usual, but at the same time suddenly on a phablet (MI Max 2) with an android stopped loading
information when you turn on the applicationsavagemessiahzine.com? About an hour and a half I already fight.
He did not block anything, he did not turn on any energy-saving modes.
Just turn onattachmentsavagemessiahzine.comand it gruuuuuuuuuzit there something
but it won’t load, although this is usually a tenth of a second.
Maybe this repair is simple on the server today? (from 10/14/17 to 10/15/17)
Ato, I often go to the site on a relatively new androidophone, (I took it about three weeks)
until all the MIUI chips learned. Maybe it’s true, he himself didn’t notice how he turned off something.
But I turn on all other applications for online, everything was loaded at once.
I do not even know.
I tried it through the browser from the phablet (via Firefox). Everything in one second booted too.
It’s strange. And through the application does not want.

Post has been editedPorutchyk - 15.10.17, 05:51

Rep: (11)
* Porutchyk,
The same thing, didn’t it work for you?

The same thing, didn’t it work for you?

Not. Ah, well, it’s not about my Internet, router, or phablet settings.

Rep: (11)
* Porutchyk, I also have MIUI only port on lenovo

UPD: on the second phone with naked Andrew does not work.

Post has been editedse7enbol - 15.10.17, 06:21

Rep: (197)
Porutchyk @ 10/15/2017, 06:02*
Not. Ah, well, it’s not about my Internet, router, or phablet settings.
I have the same. )

Rep: (33)
And I thought I didn’t enter one through the application today.

Rep: (1049)
In chrome, the extension 4pda then shows the unread then n / a

Rep: (1404)
Must wait :)

Rep: (733)
I was able to log in only through the unofficial client ForPDA New, others also do not load the forum and site

Rep: (463)
The same thing, the application does not work. Through the browser, I calmly went to the forum.
PS. Exited the application. It doesn’t give a new entry, the "Login" and "Without login" buttons are not active.

PPP. Earned.

Post has been editedyuran72 - 15.10.17, 09:45

Rep: (161)
Was it again about 10 minutes ago? I had, it is interesting to know, maybe I only had it.

Rep: (1271)
* Camel I also had.

Everything was the same. Happenes. Maybe the server was overloaded or urgently upgraded.

Rep: (12)
In the last 5 days I can’t access the forum through the application. Loads and loads. Sometimes in the afternoon, sometimes in the evening. It goes quietly through the browser.
I visited to clear the cache, now it doesn’t even allow username and password, the login button is not active.
The application is official.

Rep: (28)
I have a problem with logging in from a laptop, the page loads for almost ten minutes, I called for support packages all go through, dns changed, it still doesn’t load according to the normal one, the problem is about 1.5 months old, browser opera / win7x64 operator guarantor Vitebsk (Belarus).

Post has been editedBond2004 - 14.11.17, 10:21

Rep: (3)
VPN tried?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/28/19, 01:31