> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Duet Premium | [Arcade] masterpiece arcade
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 962 ] ** [90,58%]
Good [ 82 ] ** [7,72%]
Average [ 11 ] ** [1,04%]
poorly [ 1 ] ** [0,09%]
Terribly [ 6 ] ** [0,56%]
Total votes: 1062

Rep: (15064)
Duet Premium
version: 3.17
Genre: Arcade

Last update of the game in the header:03.08.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
arcade masterpiece

Description:
DUET is a game that will use minimal means to expand the boundaries of your perception and improve manual dexterity.

To survive, you need to save 2 vessels, which are synchronized devices that coexist in choreographic and musical symbiosis. Feel the horror sitting in your chair. Let the world around you calm down and freeze. What matters is the game that lives in your palms. This is Duet.

// 9 CHAPTER

Master the nine narrative and game chapters. Unlock the Survival chapter to get endless fun with scoring. This game will be a real challenge for you.

// 8 EPILOGOVYH NEW HEADS

Rate the vocal support of the new game mechanics in our "epilogue" to the Duet game. It added more than 40 new stages with a new voice and musical accompaniment. To pass them all, you need to change their state of consciousness.

// GAME PLAY

Management and gameplay brought to perfection. To rotate the vessels, touch one of the edges of the screen. Avoid all obstacles in your path. Even what is simple at first can be difficult at the end.

// SOUND

On the way you will be accompanied by a wonderful hand-crafted soundtrack by Tim Shiel. Nine unique beautiful and memorable musical fragments are an organic addition to the multi-directional impact on the user at each stage of the game.

// KUMOBIUS

This game, selected for the Indie Showcase at PAX Aus, is another award-winning piece from the development team that created Time Surfer & Bean’s Quest. We call Duet Hex-like in honor of the contribution Terry Cavanagh made to the development of similar games and genre research.

Google Play: https: //play.google.co....kumobius.android.duet
Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: 2.3+

Download:
Version 3.17 Duet Premium (Post And_RU # 87620607)

Past versions

Post has been editedDreamSpL1nteR - 02.08.19, 23:43
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (15)
very cool game delayed geimpley is very unusual and attractive and a nice soundtrack

Post has been editedMadiark - 05.08.14, 22:14

Rep: (53)
No, no, no, no, no! The game is unusual, but it is complicated. If heksagonu to still be getting used to, he is not here. It is necessary to start again a thousand times to remember where on what part of the screen click. Not....

Rep: (17)
Indeed masterpiece. Appropriate sound track. The background is not annoying and the gameplay is quite original.

Rep: (7)
and where the link to Google the play?
would just like to support the developer

Rep: (776)
* lukin1995, just like there is: https: //play.google.co...=Duet%20Premium&c=apps

Rep: (191)
she's from humble bundle, do not have it in plee

Rep: (1)
Still half a year ago on iOS I passed. Something I can not find the differences from the apple version. And why is "premium"?

Rep: (56)
and in the Google Play when prompted?

Post has been editedzerobot - 06.08.14, 11:30

Rep: (27)
Original

Rep: (2)
Good game

Rep: (233)
I 10-15min after the game the eye starts to twitch. o.O Apparently, the voltage.

Post has been editedGiomobile - 06.08.14, 14:03

Rep: (0)
Hardkorschina: yes2: until I have passed by, not rest} -)

Rep: (65)
The game is really masterpiece)

Rep: (6)
A very long time waiting for her arrival on Android, still waited since IoS played, the game just simply addictive and unique

Rep: (283)
The plot of the normal difficulty, but here's the epilogue, I still can not overcome.

Rep: (0)
Throw off somebody OST to this game, I think many liked it;)

Rep: (147)
Good game! And the music is right.

Rep: (27)
Eyes are afraid, but the hands are doing) is Sami

Rep: (48)
Freedom deprives the game of greed and advertising after each level. : Good:

Post has been editedstalkerr37 - 10.08.14, 02:14

Rep: (1)
Kration27 @ 08.08.2014, 15:11*
Throw off somebody OST to this game, I think many liked it;)

His free hand out in all formats of the game :) tyknut need to "soundtrack".

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/29/20, 03:59