> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Run Windows 7 on android

Rep: (96)
See there

Post has been editedDestroyer659 - 02.06.19, 09:13

Rep: (25)
That is, if I understood correctly, then this is ... Installation? If the image is ISO, it turns out like this. Only still have to create a new railway (In the latest build limbo like there is such a function) I will not try yet, I have enough Vista.
Scratching the back of my head, I blinked:
Although no, I download. Maybe I'll try on my computer in MS Virtual PC.

Post has been editedMaHiaK_biosa - 12.08.14, 23:12

Rep: (14)
MaHiaK_biosa @ 08/13/2014, 06:11*
That is, if I understood correctly, then this is ... Installation? If the image is ISO, it turns out like this. Only still have to create a new railway (In the latest build limbo like there is such a function) I will not try yet, I have enough Vista.
Scratching the back of my head, I blinked:
Although no, I download. Maybe I'll try on my computer in MS Virtual PC.

this live cd

Rep: (57)
Hello, question and what is the management? Mouse + keyboard? Or an uncomfortable touchpad? Or normal control "Where are you there and the mouse?"

Rep: (83)
you need to drive the mouse on the screen. and onscreen keyboard

Rep: (41)
Why emulation of Windows 7? After all, you can use the "Remote Desktop Connection Windows" (namely them, and then TeamViewer is slow). I use it through Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 at an acceptable speed. The main thing here is that the PC is connected to a Wi-Fi router no matter how, even though through a wire, or through Wi-Fi itself. Also important is the speed of data transmission between the router and the device (the Internet is not needed, everything is local here). Also, you need Windows to be Professional or Maximum (and possibly Corporate).
Here are the screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

P.S>If interested, I can tell you how I did it.

* Destroyer659, * shkur645
Need to beWi-Fi router, which is connected to a PC (it does not matter via cable or via Wi-Fi) and the Android device itself . We go further in the "System" (Win + Pause orControl Panel \ System and Security \ System), there click on "Setting up remote access" click on "Allow remote connections to this computer" push Apply , then "OK" . Farther you need to know the local IP address of the computer , it's inControl Panel \ Network and Internet \ Network and Sharing Center, click on Ethernet → Properties → Details . Are looking for IPv4 Address , here we need it. Farther on the Android device, download Remote Desktop from Microsoft Corporation ( https: //play.google.co..microsoft.rdc.android) . When downloaded, tear off Remote Desktop . Go to the tab Remote desktops , we press "+" . AT PC Name you write the IPv4 address of the computer , then in the User Name you write your login (user name) in Windows . AND on Windows, make a password (otherwise I couldn’t go through Android without a password), then write the same password in Password and click "Done".

P.S>Better in detail than not in detail В©

Posted on 09/04/2014 05:09:

* setrikcs, as if on the street we always use Limbo and Windows.

Destroyer659 @ ​​09/04/2014, 10:34*
And will be with 7 Ultimate or xp?

On 7 the Maskmmnaya will go, XP - I do not know, but the remote desktop is only in Professional. In the Home Edition no.
I will test on Windows XP Professional SP3

Rep: (23)
Launched, looked. In limbo, the full load was released in 2 and a half hours and the "start" was opened for 6 minutes. If necessary, I can post some screenshots

Rep: (23)
Destroyer659 @ ​​09/08/2014, 18:27*
Yes, it is necessary, can you?

No problem)
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

P.S Later I'll post the rest, now there is no time

Post has been editednot admin - 08.09.14, 20:21

Destroyer659 @ ​​08.08.2014, 09:51*
I would put it myself, but I don’t know how to get into bios, the F2 button does not work through the keyboard, it’s not meant

Volume down button + volume up button + power button

Rep: (14)
Add here:
Running windows 7/8 / xr remotely:
1. Install TeamViever for PC
2. Install TeamViever for androids
3. Turn on TeamViever There and There
4. Learn from TeamViever for Computer id
5. Enter the id from Computer to android
6. Learn the password in TeamViever for Computer
7. Enter the password from Computer To Androyd
8. All enjoy your Windows through android
And it is faster than emulators!
Attention!: The password may change: yes:

Rep: (0)
Guys, I ask for help.
At once I will say that I am a schoolboy from a poorly-provided (but not starving family), then not to offer a new device)))
There are 2 programs and a game (Window 7/8) that I would like to run under my bucket (Hightsreen alfarage), overclocked, root, swap all things there ..
What is better to put? programs: DELFTship, Vextractor 6.42 Demo, Gama: Ironclads Battle Simulator,http://ironclads.riflot.ru/forum/.

ATP for a quick response, I meant what OS to put on the bucket, is it possible to launch applications from the window on a realmobil?

Post has been editedVlados1997Sh - 16.10.14, 18:39

And the game will go? Around 2003 :-)

Rep: (55)
And the game will go? Around 2003 :-)

Why run them here? There are a bunch of builds of Windows 95-98, which work at times better.

Rep: (13)
After the "boot windows" black screen, and then so.
Attached Image

What to do to boot?

* Destroyer659, Millennium Edition works better with KernelEx. You can run Opera 12 on KernelEx on ME, and Opera 11.63 on Windows 98.

Post has been editedAndrewAVX - 25.10.14, 02:03

Rep: (18)
This video can be added to the header.http://youtube.com/watch?v=0FwJT60fTxI

Rep: (18)
* Destroyer659, There is a start (it is at least slightly faster than the maximum: D)

And on samsung galaxy tab 2.7.0 how much will it load?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: August 4, 19, 17:33