Galaxy Nexus - Sailfish OS | SailfishOS for Galaxy Nexus (GSM)

Rep: (59)
Actyon, jolla market swears at IMEI, says that it is not registered. xs what he needs

It was the same, I decided to create a new account.

Rep: (6)
Guys, what about the battery?

Guys, what about the battery?

No worse than a droid

I found a program that extends the capabilities of the interface a little, called patchmanager, through it you can change the menu grid, bring the player control to the first screen and add access to quick settings from the notification panel (especially convenient when using fbreader to change the brightness).
The program is in the Warehouse

A couple of screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedleonidy-85 - 19.10.14, 13:31

I was finally able to check the almost integrated peripherals.
really except GPS and the camera everything works, with NFC the only question is I don’t know how to check

A couple of screenshots to demonstrate
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (0)
Hello!

Put Sailfish OS onmaguro . I was happy until I decided to return to Android. What I could not do.

Googled all day, executed all the configuration commands. I came to the conclusion that the thing is in the device, itdoes not want to enable Debugging mode (although previously it was supposed to be ON by default). I'm sitting on linux, lsusb sees the phone on the cable. Could even get adb to connect to the phone via wi-fi but in adb devices shows offline . Nothing helps.

I ask for your help! How can I return my tube android?

Rep: (9)
Epicodes @ 10.19.2014, 03:38*
I ask for your help! How can I return my tube android?

Go into recovery, restore from backup / flash on top with android wipes?

Post has been editedDrewip - 19.10.14, 06:01

Rep: (178)
* epicodes,
Through fastboot off also it does not work to flash?

* Actyon
* Drewip,
There is no recovery.
The phone does not see the fastboot either.

root @ space: ~ # adb kill-server
root @ space: ~ # adb usb
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
error: device not found
root @ space: ~ # ^ C
root @ space: ~ # adb devices
List of devices attached

Fastboot says ODIN MODE on top. In the middle of Android and under it Downloading ...
Further, as usual, the characteristics:
OMAP-Saimsung HW Information
Board Name: tuna REV 9
Board Rev: HSPA - 9
Boot Type: USB MMC1
Devices Type: HS
Build date: Apr 24 2013 17:29:29

AOYALAL
I did not know that Fastboot and ODIN MODE are two different things ... Well, now I'm in Fastboot, adb DOES NOT see again. In the recovery does not start up - turn off the phone.

Rep: (9)
Epicodes @ 10.19.2014, 10:54*
AOYALAL
I did not know that Fastboot and ODIN MODE are two different things ... Well, now I'm in Fastboot, adb DOES NOT see again. In the recovery does not start up - turn off the phone.

And ONE sees ???

* Drewip,
nope

Rep: (178)
* epicodes,
So in fastboot it is necessary
fastboot devices

Then, without leaving fastboot mode, downloadhttps://dl.google.com/...y-factory-09207065.tgz(the latest firmware with a bucket for maguro) unpack tar.gz and .tar into the adb folder and run flash-all.bat and the firmware will go off.

Post has been editedActyon - 19.10.14, 13:11

* Actyon Lord .. I spent so much time! But it turns out I just did not go into Bootloader ... I thought that adb devices will give out all the devices, even those in the fastboot ...
I looked through tons of forums, no one even hinted at writing fastboot devices! I to youVERY grateful ! Already sewing on stock ... As usual, the solution on the surface ..... AAAAAAA!

Rep: (5)
Installation instructions for a third-party market - trash.
Spent 2 hours and could not install. You can’t write the rules for instructions - at least remove your trash so that people do not suffer.
The problem occurred during the installation of the zipper. Not even there, the devil’s leg will break there, which is missing.
This third-party market does NOT have enough "libsailfishapp" which can NOT be installed. At least according to the proposed instructions, it’s definitely not an option.
Ugh on your crooked gentlemen instructions.

Vfalex @ 10.19.2014, 15:10*
Installation instructions for a third-party market - trash.

What is wrong with the instructions in the topic header?

the only thing that is not correct in it is the linkhttps://openrepos.net/...use-0.3-20.armv7hl.rpm

Just in case, I’ll clarify, did you do exactly as it is written below?

1. Settings ->System ->Developer mode and there to set a password
2. In the Terminal application or through putty from the computer, enter
devel-su
zypper install libsailfishapp
rpm -ivh https://openrepos.net/sites/default/files/packages/1/harbour-warehouse-0.3-28.armv7hl.rpm

Post has been editedleonidy-85 - 19.10.14, 14:33

It does NOT put it, instead swears at the absence of Zipper first, and then on the "libsailfishapp", which is not possible to install (for your instructions exactly).
What prevents everything from installing, configuring, and uploading backup for CWR?
This will at times make the topic more attractive and REDUCE ALL from unnecessary hemorrhoids.
And if you yourself are smart, you would take and upload this same backup for CWR and get +, but for now you are talking nonsense.

Post has been editedvfalex - 19.10.14, 14:35

Rep: (17)
* vfalex
Because not "Zi pper ", but" zy pper "

But this is a common thought ...
Now I don’t remember exactly how I wrote in the terminal, I’ve already rolled back to cyan11 and don’t want to put this stuff anymore.
At least until they make the market work.
I recommend writing in the header that the MARKET DOES NOT WORK and there will be a bunch of hemorrhas to configure it !!!
I wouldn’t try then, I’ve killed so much time ....

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/31/19, 09:09