Galaxy Nexus - Sailfish OS | SailfishOS for Galaxy Nexus (GSM)

Rep: (59)
devel-su
zypper install libsailfishapp

after devel su you need to start with
pkcon install zypper

Rep: (72)
leonidy-85, I did not do it

strange, by default, zypper was not installed.

* leonidy-85, could you put the mp3 codec? link to the H4 topic above

Rep: (178)
If you take instructions from the topic on H4, then keep in mind that in the header almost all the instructions associated with the installation for EA4, for EA1-EA3 (just your case) are all under the spoiler "Archive"

Post has been editedActyon - 01.09.14, 16:40

leonidy-85, you could put the mp3 codec? link to the H4 topic above

yeah
zypper ar http://enlisy.org/~xerxes2/pkg/sailfish/armv7hl/xerxes2-sailfish-armv7hl.repo
zypper ref
zypper in gst-fluendo-mp3-0.10.23-1.armv7hl

P.S. as far as I remember libsailfishapp should still be installed
zypper install libsailfishapp

Post has been editedleonidy-85 - 30.10.14, 12:21

Actyon @ 09/01/2014, 17:40*
If you take instructions from the topic on H4, then keep in mind that in the header almost all the instructions associated with the installation for EA4, for EA1-EA3 (just your case) are all under the spoiler "Archive"

I'm not sure that the comparison is correct, unlike the build for nexus 4, the port is more efficient

Rep: (17)
* leonidy-85,
I do not quite agree with you.
Under n4, the port is almost ready for everyday use.

* leonidy-85,
Well, and where does it? I'm talking about software imperfections, do you have a store out of the box? Or is there a third-party program installation? I don’t have instructions like “start GPS”

* Actyon
Deold's store is out of the box) about the rest
s read :)
But judging byThis link we just forgot to stick the app, the rest is more stable than all :-p

Post has been editedmax.shoom - 03.09.14, 16:14

* max.shoom,
By the way, do you have a Samsung camera? this is very bad

* Actyon
On ubunt, they kind of screwed the camera, and in a chat they wrote that, almost with a bad outcome, they will try to use their release

4en @ 09/03/2014, 18:41*
On ubunt, they kind of screwed the camera, and in a chat they wrote that, almost with a bad outcome, they will try to use their release

what kind of chat?

* leonidy-85,
IRC likely

* leonidy-85, * Actyon
Yes that's right, IRC

Has anyone started an integrated market?

I have been using this OS for a week now, there are no obvious glitches (except for using themes), brakes and other spontaneous reboots, music is played on the Internet, it goes through both SIM card and Wi-Fi, makes calls and receives calls. I liked the synchronization with Google out of the box (contacts mail calendar), gatalk chat also works, there is support for the great and powerful both in the interface and the presence of a keyboard layout, I was pleased with the FBreader reader port, the system has a very convenient interface, closing programs, switching between tasks , widgets are very interesting, made of the minuses you need to get used to it (it’s gotten used to more than two hours ...).
There are enough shortcomings in the port as a whole, in particular, I couldn’t play more than one video on it, although it seems that I installed all the codecs, I hope they will correct it in the next version.
From equipmentworks
2g / 3g
WI-FI
Audio
Light / distance sensor
G-sensor
bluetoth
Compass
Light-emitting diode
Does not work
GPS
Camera
Could not check / run
NFC
A couple of screenshots from my phone.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

If the camera worked (sometimes it is necessary for work) and GPS would be almost ideal.

Post has been editedleonidy-85 - 29.09.14, 02:58

leonidy-85, But how do you make screenshots?) Also, probably using it for a week, there are no necessary programs only

* max.shoom,
screenshot in the market

Post has been editedActyon - 08.09.14, 19:46

Actyon jolla market swears at IMEI, says that it is not registered. xs what he needs

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/29/19, 10:56 p.m.