> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

7 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

THEME IS CLOSED
> DNS AirTab P82w - Firmware
propleks
Message#1
03.08.14, 19:18
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 498
Check in: 18.01.09
DNS S4502M

DNS AirTab P82w - Firmware
Picturemaybe TF Synergy Tech Co. Model: TF-CQ878
Description |Discussion | Firmware

Attention!
Changing system files and installing non-official software you do at your own peril and risk, thereby assuming full responsibility for the possible consequences of your actions.

Official firmware
Custom firmware
DNS_AirTab_P82w_rootfrom XNTPbIY (saythank)
DNS_AirTab_P82w_ver.3Gbfrom valentin-63 (saythank)
DNS_AirTab_P82w_GUBOdated 03.28.2013 from XNTPbIY (saythank) and serpavlov (saythank)
AirTab_P82W Android 4.1.1 build number v1.05_20121205- Factory firmware with ROOT rights, in ZIP for firmware via CWM
Firmware for DNS_AirTab_P82W_Propleks_v.1.0
RK30 Genio by Oma rocks - AOSP 4.2.2from _Danila_Master_ (saythank)
RK30 Genio by Oma CM10.1 v1.3.5 and Odys Genio cRom v1.4 say thanks_Danila_Master_
ClockWorkMod recovery
(Enter recovery)
To standard recovery 3e
When the tablet is turned off, hold down the "power" button and the "home" button (you can hold it for 5-10 seconds) - after about 20 seconds, a lying android will appear with an exclamation mark! Then, holding down the "power" button, press the + (volume) button 2-3 times at intervals of a second.
In CWM 5.5.0.4
On the off tablet, hold down the "power" button and the "home" button
(Installation)

1.Unpack
2. Enable RKAndroidTool.exe
3. Turn off the tablet and connect to computer
4. Press the power and home buttons, release when Found RKandroid is written in the program ....
5. Press Flash rom.
6. The tablet will boot into cwm
CWM version 5.5.0.4from bakugan645 (saythank)
CWM version 5.5.0.4_3gb downloadfrom valentin-63 (saythank)
cwm6032VIT_P82W_2- "One-time recovery, starts from the SD card from the factory / stock recovery menu (stock recovery is not replaced). We saythankVVitaly
Instructions
CWM firmware method
The device must have ClockWorkMod recovery installed.
Create a full backup of the firmware (will help restore the system if something goes wrong).
The battery must be 100% charged. Of course, the installation process itself will not spend that much energy, but it’s definitely not worth trying to install a new firmware with 15-20% charge.
Disconnect the device from charging and computer.
The archive to be installed is copied to the root of the memory card, NOT unzipping it. The file name must contain only numbers and Latin letters, spaces and special characters are not allowed. CWM allows you to install zip'y that are not only in the root of the memory card, but this method allows you to simplify the process of firmware.
Do, wipe cache, wipe data! Sure to!
Select "install zip from sdcard".
Select "choose zip from sdcard".
In the opened built-in file manager, select "DNS_AirTab_P82W_ofecail". In the list above there will be folders, below files.
Confirm the installation by selecting "YES". The confirmation item is usually not the first one in the list, this is normal.
After the installation is complete, select "+++++ Go Back +++++".
Select "reboot system now", the tablet reboots.
We are waiting for the full download of the phone. Downloading after installation can take a long time, especially if a new firmware has been installed.
Installation method via RKBatchTool
RKBatchTool_1.5 + driver
RKBatchTool 2.0
Driver
Firmware via RKBatchToolWe do everything according to the instructions, just hold down the "power" and "home" buttons
Installing drivers for firmware on Win8.1

Instructions for scratching the device
Dump the firmware
We dump the firmware directly on the tablet
Overclocking RK3066
Enable USB device support via hubs (USB-HUB)
ROOT
SuperSU v1.51.zip- install via CWM (saythank_Danila_Master_
An example of a post with firmware
If you have a desire to share the firmware (yours or found), then please follow the following design standard, for unification and our convenience.

Firmware name
(use any readable
Colour)

Description: version, list of changes
Installation: installation instructions (if there is a lot of text, then we hide it under the spoiler)
Screenshots

Download (link to download): the name of the firmware hyperlink (direct link to download)
Cap updates
11/16/2014 - Added, CWM6032Vit_p82w_2.zh.p in ClockWork, Mod recovery
10/16/2014 - Added "Odys Genio cRom v1.4" from _Danila_Master_ to Custom firmware "
10/16/2014 - Added "RK30 Genio by Oma CM10.1 v1.3.5" from _Danila_Master_ to "Custom firmware"
September 10, 2014 - Added instructions for splitting the device, "Making a firmware dump", "Making a firmware dump directly on the tablet", "Overclocking RK3066" in the "Instructions"
09/08/2014 - Added "Installing drivers for firmware on Win8.1" in the "Instructions"
09/06/2014 - Added CWM version 5.5.0.4_3Gb from valentin-63 "ClocWorkMod recovery"
09/06/2014 - CWM version 5.5.0.4 from bakugan645 is added to "WorkMod recovery"
09/06/2014 - Added Installation Method via RKBatchTool in the "Instructions"
09/04/2914 - DNS_AirTab_P82w_root firmware from XNTPbIY has been added to "Custom firmware"
09/04/2014 - added DNS_AirTab_P82w_ver.3Gb firmware from valentin-63 to "Custom firmware"
09/04/2014 - added DNS_AirTab_P82w_GUBO firmware from XNTPbIY and serpavlov to Custom firmware "
08/31/2014 - RK30 Genio by Oma rocks firmware - AOSP 4.2.2 from _Danila_Master_ has been added to "Custom firmware"
08/29/2014 - added a link to the description
08/14/2014 - DNS_AirTab_P82W_Propleks_v.1.0 firmware has been added to the "Custom firmware"
08/14/2014 - Added cwm6032ViT_P82w to "ClockWorkMod recovery"
07/14/2014 - Added a way to get root from _Danila_Master_ in "ROOT"

Attached Image

Post has been editedpropleks - 29.12.15, 20:07
Reason for editing: Added CWM6032VIT_P82W_2 to ClockWorkMod
propleks
Message#2
03.08.14, 19:34
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 498
DNS S4502M

I have this tablet in stock for almost a year. Now there is a desire and opportunity to work with the firmware. Therefore, despite the low popularity of this model, this topic appeared. I will upload firmware as time and effort (I hope not only mine).

--------------------
Homo proponit, sed Deus disponit
propleks
Message#3
11.08.14, 18:01
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 498
DNS S4502M

Firmware for DNS_AirTab_P82W_Propleks_v.1.0

Based on stock (taken from ftp-server). In ZIP for CWM. I tested the firmware on my device, the flight is normal. Install via CWM according to the instructions in the header.

List of changes
--deodexed, root, init.d, zipalign, busybox
--Launcher 4.2
- Added applications, many have been removed (for example, from Yandex, social network clients, calendar, etc.). See screenshots
--Xposed_Installer in firmware (must be activated: Xposed-framework-install-phone will reboot). And 2 modules (go Xposed-tick modules opposite 2 modules-reboot)
--In the noFrillsCPU application, set the minimum and maximum frequency (I have 252-816) the regulator (I have ondemand or powersave), the dispatcher (noop), settings (in the upper right corner) and tick the "prevent changes" checkbox. APPLY.
- Changed bootanimation on Android_Particles, tookhere, you can pilehere
- Added Xperia keyboard, did not delete the standard one. Choose what you like
--Tweak build.prop (1.optimization of energy saving; 2. increase of speed 3g, gprs; 3. increase of Wi-fi scanning interval)
--Init.d scripts are active, working
- Can still that, I will remember I will add))

Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

DNS_AirTab_P82W_Propleks_v.1.0.zip

Post has been editedpropleks - 30.08.14, 18:17

--------------------
_Danila_Master_
Message#4
16.08.14, 11:50
[offline]

Messages 4676
Check in: 09.12.12

TestedClockWorkMod recovery patch"on" clean "stock firmware ...

(+) is activated both from the standard (stock) recovery, and in the already flashed CWM.

After initialization:
(+) the screen is not flipped (in theory and should not)
(-) Resolution, not sure, but most likely 800x600 - all messages are written in large font (but all within the screen)
(+) Navigate the menu correctly.
(~) backup creation passes without visible errors, but there are only 5 files in the folder:
system.ext4.tar ________ 0 b
system.ext4.tar.a__466.08 Mb
data.ext4.tar __________ 0 b
data.ext4.tar.a ____ 544.10 Mb
cache.ext4.tar _________ 0 Mb

(-) are still missing as 2 files:
cache.ext.tar.a
nandroid.md5 (provided that CWM generates checksums of the files created)

I did not try to restore it, because, read below ...

When reloading a recovery patch, a request is made to replace the standard recovery patch:

(-) If the answer is YES, then the tablet does not load either in standard mode or in recovery - obviously it is written to the wrong addresses.
(-) If the answer is NO, then after loading in standard mode - the settings of many installed services and applications (Google mostly, as well as Yandex pre-installed, Odnoklassniki and VC) are added - the download to Recovery (standard, not patch) and WIPE DATA helps, CACHE.

Obviously, when a patch is initialized when creating temporary folders and files, something is also not written there ... :(

--------------------
propleks
Message#5
16.08.14, 18:26
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 498
DNS S4502M

* _Danila_Master_,
Thank you for testing. I hope everything is fixable

Attached files

Attached filerecovery-1141117-1827.log(32.96 KB)

Post has been editedpropleks - 18.11.14, 08:08

--------------------
_Danila_Master_
Message#6
17.08.14, 11:36
[offline]

Messages 4676

Firmware for DNS_AirTab_P82W_Propleks_v.1.0 ...
List of changes
--Launcher 4.2

(-) Icons on the desktop (left and right outer row) extend beyond the current table. And the Launcher himself slows down.
(+) For me, Apex Launcher is more acceptable (more nimble and more flexible settings)
(-) I don’t embed support for many games from GameLoft. You can stick, as in DNS_AirTab_P82w_GUBO
(+) It is possible to increase the Int. memory (preferably up to 4 GB), taking away part of Nand Flash (10 GB remaining), correcting the parameter file. But, it will have to collect the firmware in the image (and be stitched through RKBatchTool, RKAndroidTool)
(+) Well, shove some stylized P82W logos into boot.img (you can search, photofix), because only initlogo.rle is present in the boot, and you can shove another initial logo (if you haven't got a place there). But this is so, decorations.

--------------------
propleks
Message#7
17.08.14, 14:21
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 498
DNS S4502M

(-) Icons on the desktop (left and right outer row) extend beyond the current table. And the Launcher himself slows down.
(+) For me, Apex Launcher is more acceptable (more nimble and more flexible settings)

Icons go beyond the edges only after installing a new application, when adding oneself or moving to another place, everything is OK. On the old launcher, when adding a widget (wi-fi, bluetooth, etc.) it was impossible to place it exactly in the center - I did not observe this here. Apex is certainly not bad, maybe add it to the next version of the firmware)
(-) I don’t embed support for many games from GameLoft. You can stick, as in DNS_AirTab_P82w_GUBO

I agree. Although CR3, Asphalt 7.8 are installed and go without problems.
(+) It is possible to increase the Int. memory (preferably up to 4 GB), taking away part of Nand Flash (10 GB remaining), correcting the parameter file. But, it will have to collect the firmware in the image (and be stitched through RKBatchTool, RKAndroidTool)

I have 3 GB)))
(+) Well, shove some stylized P82W logos into boot.img (you can search, photofix), because only initlogo.rle is present in the boot, and you can shove another initial logo (if you haven't got a place there). But this is so, decorations.

I saw your similar work in the Prestigio theme, on our tablet it would not hurt either (let's get the next version of the firmware)

Post has been editedpropleks - 17.08.14, 14:25

--------------------
_Danila_Master_
Message#8
30.08.14, 13:02
[offline]

Messages 4676

I tried to change the initial logo when loading the bootloader in the kernel and insert initlogo.rle into boot.img.
Total:
- 1 logo changes without problems
- 2 logo is not activated: (

Shoveled the forum and Ineta resources, but nowhere did I find how to get 2 logos displayed, if it was not originally in the boot ... It seems that the raw file itself was done according to the instructions ...

--------------------
propleks
Message#9
30.08.14, 21:40
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 498
DNS S4502M

* _Danila_Master_,
What is the 2m logo in question? As far as I know, the manufacturer’s logo comes first, and then bootanimation, which consists of two parts. If you manage to replace the logo, then I think this is enough: ok:

--------------------
_Danila_Master_
Message#10
31.08.14, 09:42
[offline]

Messages 4676

on the tablet DNS Airtab P82W

(works with some changes, as described below)

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Installation Instructions

For those who want to experiment, a small instruction:

First, we read completely, prepare everything necessary, including the stock firmware, only after that proceed to the firmware process

1. Downloading the latest build(Odys Genio cRom v3.4)and related patches:
- format_NAND_fix- formatting internal memory
- intSD_to_NAND- internal SD card, as the main application
- extSD_to_NAND- external SD card, as the main application (set by default)
- Tabletui- status bar (clock, battery) at the bottom, as in the tablets
- Phabletui- status bar (clock, battery) at the top, as in phones (installed by default)
- additional files for the correct firmware of our tablet -Attached fileP82W_Genio by Oma_AOSP_4.2.2_v3.4.rar(2.82 MB)

- P82w_2012.12.5.zip- official firmware in case of failure with AOSP firmware.

2. Make backup copies of the configuration and firmware of your tablet, if you later want to return to the original state (I will not explain how. I will find it on the forum)
3. Copy the downloaded patches to an external SD card
4. Unpack the archiveCrewRKTablets_RK30_Genio by Oma_AOSP_4.2.2_v3.4.7z, for example inD: \ AOSP
5. UnpackP82W_Genio by Oma_AOSP_4.2.2_v3.4.rarin \ AOSP \ rockdev \

6. Run\ AOSP \ RKDevelopTool_v1.35 \ RKAndroidTool.execheck that the checkboxes are everywhere except the lastbackup
7. Loader- choose our unpacked earlier\ AOSP \ rockdev \ RK30xxLoader (L) _V1.18.bin
8. parameter- choose our unpacked earlier\ AOSP \ rockdev \ parameter_p82w
9. kernel- choose our unpacked earlier\ AOSP \ rockdev \ kernel.img

10. Insert the USB cable into the computer. Turn off the tablet. Clamp the Home key on the tablet and stick the cable into the tablet. The computer will determine the tablet asRK30 Device. If not, put the driver from the folder\ AOSP \ Driver \(or looking for a forum). The program should appearFound RKAndroid ...

11. ClickErase IDBand we are waiting for the end of the NAND FLASH cleaning (in no case do not pull out the cable, otherwise dancing with a tambourine around the brick)

12. ClickRUNAnd we are waiting for the end of the firmware and testing (in no case do not pull out the cable, otherwise dancing with a tambourine around the brick)

(In case of unsuccessful loading, in no case do not pull out the cable, so as not to lose the connection between the tablet and the computer. Again, we try to perform points 11 and 12. If it does not work, closeRKAndroidTooland open\ Tool v.1.5 \ RKBatchTool.exefrom the previously downloaded and unpacked archive with stock firmware (P82w_2012.12.5.zip) and stitch it, so as not to make a brick out of your tablet.)

Well, if AOSP was successful, the tablet should crash into Recovery, in which:
1. Making Vipe Data, Cache, Dalvic Cache
2. Put the patches:Format_NAND_fix, intSD_to_NAND, TabletUI(optional)
3. Exit recovery and wait for download (the first time is long)
4. We are happy;)

From good:
+ WiFi - wound up without crutches
+ the recovery that comes as part of the firmware (CWM-based Recovery v6.0.1.5) is more functional and fully operational (backup / restore including)

From the bad:
- BT turns on, but does not detect and is not detected by other devices - you will have to replace the modules (then we will understand)
- When the Auto-rotate screen is turned off, rotates to book format- resolved (* 1)
- The screenshot icon in the status bar is displayed only when the PhabletUI patch is applied (in tablet mode it is not displayed)

I did not have time to dig out more ... Set, unsubscribe. ;)

(* 1) Found why the screen flips. The point is in the wrong parameters of the accelerometer.
To fix this, you need to replace the file/system/lib/hw/sensors.rk30board.soto a similar file from the stock firmware.
I overwritten it myself, and made a patch for everyone.Attached fileCrewRKTablets_RK30_Genio by Oma_AOSP_sensor_P82W.zip(163.88 KB)
(check, get up or not)
To verify the readings, install the application.Accelerometer values, put the tablet on a flat surface and click Start.
The program should be: X = 0; Y = 0; Z = 10 (parameters can jump + -0.5)

However, I noticed a bug with control, using an accelerometerand in GT Racing 2- To make the car go straight, you need to turn the tablet vertically to the left.
Glitch of the game itself in the latest version;)

Post has been edited_Danila_Master_ - 31.10.14, 21:57

--------------------
bakugan645
Message#11
04.09.14, 13:56
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 848
Check in: 14.03.12
Lenovo S850

Everything started, I found a bug, when you turn the screen over, it turns off for a few seconds, and then normally.
Antutu issued 171782.

I tested for 50 minutes, and then neither the tablet nor the tablet was turned on!

Post has been editedloza - 05.09.14, 12:38

--------------------
Cm12.1 love
_Danila_Master_
Message#12
05.09.14, 11:30
[offline]

Messages 4676

* bakugan645
I've been driving firmware for almost a week now — no flights. Even when replacing the modules, maximum, the accelerometer did not react.
Glitch with a coup - I will try to make a patch, similar as for SM 10.1, in the near future. : yes2:

Post has been edited_Danila_Master_ - 05.09.14, 20:52

--------------------
bakugan645
Message#13
05.09.14, 13:33
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 848
Lenovo S850

* _Danila_Master_,the tablet began to issue 4 thousand more, is it worth overclocking gpu?

Firmware devices on the Rockchip 3066 platform (rk3066)

--------------------
Cm12.1 love
_Danila_Master_
Message#14
05.09.14, 15:59
[offline]

Messages 4676

* bakugan645Looked in boot.img / init.rc - there the maximum frequency is 400. Apparently, they did not drive this way.

--------------------
_Danila_Master_
Message#15
06.09.14, 22:25
[offline]

Messages 4676

I tried to defeat the glitch when the screen was flipped - first I took a patch from CM 10.1, I installed it - no reaction
I collected my patch (I took similar files from the stock firmware), installed - the screen after the first logo went out on boot and did not start. Returned back native files from AOSP
Focus failed, but to be honest, this glitch is not very annoying ...: rolleyes:

Post has been edited_Danila_Master_ - 06.09.14, 22:27

--------------------
propleks
Message#16
07.09.14, 16:07
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 498
DNS S4502M

Installing drivers for firmware on Win8.1

1.To start downloading the archiveAttached fileRockchip_driver_USB_fix.zip(687.21 KB)
. It contains two system files: Usbhub.sys and Usbport.sys (for x64 and x86)
2. Go to the directory C: \ Windows \ System32 \ Drivers make backup copies of these 2 files (Usbhub.sys and Usbport.sys)
3. Run the file 'franken-usb.bat' with administrative rights or simply copy Usbhub.sys and Usbport.sys from the archive to C: \ Windows \ System32 \ Drivers.
4. Restart the computer.
5. Install the RockUSB driver usingAttached fileRK_DriverAssitant.zip(9.24 MB)

6. UseRockchip v1.7 Batch Toolfor firmware.

Post has been editedpropleks - 20.03.15, 08:27
Reason for editing: Perezal on the site!

--------------------
propleks
Message#17
08.09.14, 19:47
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 498
DNS S4502M

This themeDNS firmware AirTab E75It can be extremely useful for our tablet.
Following the long-standing recommendation of bakugan645, the following firmware were tested:
Custom Edition 1.5- fast loading and operation. From the jambs - Gapps gives a permanent error, bluetooth does not work, but the resolution of another resolution, the launcher is desirable to change (I personally gave it)
Custom Edition 1.1- fast loading and operation, bluetooth behaved strangely (Enabled by the widget, but was not detected even when entering the settings - restarting the tablet. After several reboots it worked without complaints.)
I suggest that anyone who wants to test the rest of the firmware, CWM, as well as methods for getting root, in general, all that your eye will fall on. At the end of testing it will be useful to post useful: yes2:

--------------------
bakugan645
Message#18
09.09.14, 16:43
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 848
Lenovo S850

* propleks,For half a year, Custom Edition 1.5 used everything to suit everything, now the test in 4.2. Custom Edition 1.5 is more stable than the standard but the same functionality. In the firmware on all firmware, it was 12-14 thousand, by 4.2 17-18 thousand.

Post has been editedbakugan645 - 09.09.14, 17:26

--------------------
Cm12.1 love
bakugan645
Message#19
10.09.14, 12:14
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 848
Lenovo S850

RK30 Genio by Oma rocks firmware review - AOSP 4.2.2
I decided to review this firmware
Overview
Let's start from the very beginning with the lock screen:
We are greeted by such an updated Lockscreen:
Attached Image

Now you can put widgets on the lock screen
Attached Image

Version 4.2.2
Attached Image

I installed the phablet patch so I have a status bar on top
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is a convenient file manager
Attached Image

With the help of cpu tweaks, you can change the frequency
Attached Image

There is an equalizer with a lot of settings
Attached Image

Antutu results
Attached Image

Updated watches
Attached Image

Usb host controller program
Attached Image

adway removes ads
Attached Image

The Entropy Fixer program does not know what it is and why
Attached Image

Hangouts
Attached Image

Reboot menu advanced shutdown menu
Attached Image

Nova launcher is very smart
Attached Image

My Comments
Positive
The tablet has become faster to work, the launcher is flying, the anttu is 17-18 thousand, the sound is better with the new equalizer. There’s nothing to do

Glitches
glitch with the rotation of the screen, sometimes goes into reboot

Wishes
I would like to overclock gpu and xposed built in

Post has been editedloza - 11.09.14, 07:56
Reason for editing: Deleted picture replay.

--------------------
Cm12.1 love
bakugan645
Message#20
10.09.14, 14:42
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 848
Lenovo S850

Two years later)http://crewrktablets.arctablet.com/?p=2398
http://crewrktablets.arctablet.com/?p=1913

Post has been editedbakugan645 - 10.09.14, 14:44

--------------------
Cm12.1 love
_Danila_Master_
Message#21
10.09.14, 15:48
[offline]

Messages 4676

Bakugan645 @ 09/10/2014, 13:14*
The Entropy Fixer program does not know what it is and why
I used to use the applicationSeederand in my opinion, it works better and accelerates ...
Bakugan645 @ 09/10/2014, 15:42*
CM - I think in the near future I will try and adapt / install it.
KitKat - you can try it. ;)

--------------------
DNS

7 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 18:54