Other [ 118 ] ** [10,07%]
Total votes: 1172

Rep: (9)

Post has been editedctich - 15.12.18, 01:40
Reason for editing: editing the header.

Rep: (738)
Fruzler ,
Offtop - time.
OSX's legs grow from Mach and FreeBSD, it has nothing to do with the newfangled Linux hack.
Paid nix ... Pay attention to the server range of HP, IBM, Sun. The propagation conditions for the axes are approximately the same. RHEL, again.

Rep: (17)
dci , X he is in Africa X;) although ... Mack looks like a kind of cropped freak, in this whole harmonious company ...
And who needs all sorts of Sun OS's I can’t understand<_<

Rep: (33)
Fruzler ,
dude, yes, you kind of lagged behind the Solaris ginzi, the former SunOS stavitso for all kinds of Spark * and so on, that is, servers, who need san wasps and so on, yes I answer, large companies that can afford servers on it, that's all

Rep: (6)
Used Win then Linux then Mac then Win again.
H.Z. There are pluses in the poppy, but pay so much for them ...
Moreover, support and upgrade can be completely forgotten.
And stability ... Well, it’s the hands that are crooked and the systems are all stable the same.
I did Format C only when I bought a beech. And so stood Khryusha for 3 years and nothing was buggy.

Rep: (6)
I use only vents, because the mac is another platform, not an axis - but this is not good for me.

Rep: (8)
Prior to the release of X, he himself was a hater for many years, before the answer was clear-cut - PC forever! Schaz is getting harder and harder, for a teenager who loves to poke around with pieces of iron and play around, more pussies are suitable, for serious work - a poppy.

Added @ 28.03.2006, 12:18

PS: did not vote

Rep: (106)
fx_
for serious work - poppy.
is it better for some kind of "serious" work?

Rep: (70)
poppy interface is more convenient, but not much

I remember the transition from ms = dos to poppy axis 7, it was cool, but now, without much difference

poppies have problems with toys, everything is necessary for work, including pre-installed trial ms office (elementary translates into standard mode)

boss.rus,
for anyone, the axis is stable, requires a minimum of settings, no need to bother.
If you ask about personal experience - design and video editing.

Rep: (106)
fx_
for anyone, the axis is stable, requires a minimum of settings, no need to bother.
But how is this different from Windows? :)
However, poppy wasps are much less stable than Windows without in-depth crawl according to the settings

boss.rus,
uh ???
This in Windows just has to crawl through the settings ...
Do you even have an idea about the subject of the dispute?

Rep: (738)
Heresy what :)
Buy a vintel with a preinstalled OS and you won’t have to climb the settings if you don’t need to configure anything special.

I had purely negative impressions from the osx. In gooey, setting up something that departs from the standard version is close to unreality, instead of the "advanced" Windows button, there are a million secret buttons that need to be clamped so that the settings appear in full (elementary - print through a printer on samba with authorization) . The root console fixes everything, but how many people with a poppy know how to use it? In Windows there is an MMC for this, where you can configure the entire system to the smallest options, but it is impossible to erase the kernel by setting up the printer.
Anyway, this whole Makovsky principle ... Do you want to boot from sit? Press C. Want to choose which system to load? Click opt. Want to throw the application? Press ctrl-opt-esc. Want to take out a buggy sit? Hold the mouse button while loading. All such secret knowledge comes with time, but how does the person who first sat down for poppy knows them? Everything is obvious in the vintel (well, except for ctrl + alt + del), in the poppy it is selected, or searched in the manual for a thousand chapters, among the tips on removing the plug from the outlet and indicating the places for which to take the case when carrying it.
About stability. I have never seen in Windows that when working with system applications, the hourglass cursor sticks forever and the situation is treated only with reboot. In the poppy with such situations, except perhaps with a rainbow circle, instead of hours, I came across repeatedly.
Plus, the situation is elementary for design - a large batch of fonts is thrown into the font manager, in one of them one of the style files is missing / damaged. How will even the same ATM in the classic? Add a font without a face. How will the xx manager do? It will hang tight, and after throwing it will refuse to start without reboot.
I can not mention the warez. Makserialjanki is, of course, good, but IMHO is very, very small.

I can’t disagree with the only one - the installation process was performed just fine, but that’s all.

In general, IMHO, even the classic is the design axis, but osx is the axis for housewives and those who itch. Why mount the video on the ancient primitive powerpc (I mean percent), when I have the same programs, gigahertz and multiprocessing on the vinel, I don’t understand at all.

Rep: (33)
imho poppies rule, yuzal all a bunch of poppies, it was PowerPC 6100. 7100. G3. G4 QuikSilver. I-MAc g5. the opinion is positive, but IMHO only for designers and other creative professions

Rep: (17)
dci Well, with primitive PowerPCs, you turned down! If memory serves me right, then they are based on the architecture of IBM Power5 +
which costs TUEVA I WANT! green American rubles: lol: But this relationship alone means a lot;) Although indeed, in the iron plan, poppies move jerkily, with a noticeable delay :(
PS: I’ve seen Mack only a few times: D I just remember that in the middle everything is very beautiful smotritsa: rolleyes: I won’t say anything about the design of the axis, because even now I prefer the console to all kinds of fashionable things: D

Rep: (160)
IMHO Mac is better for work. Although you can also play around ... And it’s not very bad.
If for toys, it’s better to screw.
The fact that there are problems with the poppy with the upgrade, well, in my opinion it’s more theoretical, but you can’t change the percent with your mother, but when I decide to make a serious upgrade at home, I always end up buying a new computer :)
Honestly, statements about the fact that there is no software for poppy are surprising ... IMHO in bulk. Office prog is not enough, I am silent about working with graphics, sound, etc., an order of magnitude more than for pisyuk. There are fewer toys, although they are also enough (at least for me), although many are very confused by the lack of Contra.
Well, everything has its pros and cons.
IMHO in terms of functionality, usability, style, aesthetics - MAK makes a screw in all respects. From the point of view of toys and lower cost - it is better to take pisyuk.

Rep: (0)
The windows are designed for ordinary users better, poppies are IMHO for music and photos, and even those who love UNIX systems (because Mac OS is also from Unix)
But my choice is FreeBSD

Rep: (15)
I use WinOS, but I would like macOS, because doing graphics, and the mac for this is better sharpened than windows

FreeWare, 09/02/07 2:04:35 PM
I use WinOS, but I would like macOS, because doing graphics, and the mac for this is better sharpened than windows

Welkam! Knock if you need help: victory:

tab, 03/26/06 10:47:03 p.m.
I think everyone will agree that the poppy is slowly but surely dying.

: lol:
it’s funny sometimes to re-read posts a year and a half ago!

dci, 03/29/06 08:20:09 AM
Why mount the video on the ancient primitive powerpc (I mean percent), when I have the same programs, gigahertz and multiprocessing on the vinel, I don’t understand at all.

And tell me at least one stable working solution for a screw. Then we look at the price tag and laugh together: -P

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/02/19, 07:13