> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO P9 - Discussion | Tablet 10.1 "

Rep: (3)
DiscussionPiPO P9
PicturePiPO P9
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
в—Џ Screen: 10.1 ", (16; 10)
в—Џ Resolution: 1920 * 1200 Full HD
в—Џ Touchscreen: Capacitive 10-touch
в—Џ CPU: Rockchip 3288 Cortex A17,1.8GHz, Quad-core CPU + Quad-core GPU
в—Џ RAM: 2GB DDR3
в—Џ ROM: 32GB
в—Џ Operation System: Android 4.4
в—Џ Camera: Front 2M, back 8M auto focus, flashlight
в—Џ WiFi: 802.11b / g / n
в—Џ Internal 3G built-in: Optional (data only)
в—Џ Bluetooth 4.0: Yes
в—Џ Built-in GPS receiver
в—Џ Sensors: G-sensor, Gyro sensor,
в—Џ Other: E-compass, Micro SD slot, mic, speakers, mini HDMI output
в—Џ Battery capacity: 10000mAh (?)
в—Џ Supports 4K video decode
в—Џ Extend Card: Support TF card up to 32GB

A photo:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Reviews
Instructions
Firmware
Repairs
Digitizer
Solving the problem with falling Wi Fi (keep in mind there is also an opinion that this does NOT work)
useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 19.06.18, 08:01
Reason for editing: Lens Fix

Rep: (33)
LORlC @ 07.09.2014, 19:38*
By the way, what kind of bag you have a number? I в„–5041

Despatch No .: 5031
_TRIANON_ @ 07.09.2014, 22:08*
So what's the mail, from free or not expensive with ali-express is best to book in Russia this tablet?

So after only a free China Post As far as I know.
SG PostIn my personal experience is faster than China Post (+ $ 2 it fulfills)

Post has been editedbairog - 08.09.14, 08:47
Reason for editing: added IMHO

Rep: (11)
bairog @ 08.09.2014, 08:52*
What it is?

When you look at his track numberSingapore postSet the details of the bag number (this is where a bunch of parcels)

Rep: (1046)
bairog @ 08.09.2014, 08:52*
SG Post anyway is faster than China Post (+ $ 2 it fulfills)

Absolutely not. What China post, that Singapur post may be paid / free.
Last year, most with SG orders come with me, and no difference in the rate.
Which, incidentally, confirm these figures for today:
Mail China - Import 6 days
Attached Image
Mail Singapore - Import 9 days
Attached Image

Well, and after that connects the local post office. :)

Rep: (34)
My track was in Moscow.

Picture

Track code: RFxxxxxxxxxSG - Pipo P9

- 08/28/2014 Received by Singapore Post
- 08/28/2014 Received from Customer
- 08.28.2014 Departed from Singapore to destination country
- 08/30/2014 Departed from Singapore to destination country
- 3.09.2014 Arrived on the territory of the Russian Federation
- September 7, 2014 Import
- September 7, 2014 Release of Customs
- 09/08/2014 Left the place of international exchange

I actually paid for it on August 19th, and only got tracked in the system on the 28th, after twokicksletters to the seller. True, even if I soon arrive at the post office in my city, I will receive it not earlier than the 24th of September, since I am not at home.

Post has been editedmostmax - 08.09.14, 21:43

Rep: (21)
http: //ru.aliexpress.c...-/2011288796.html null?appeared with the 3g version

Rep: (0)
Interesting; when the first lucky winner of this gadget will be here?

* _TRIANON_,
Well, the first order from Russia already there made by someone

My neighbor ordered a week ago, but a long time to Kaliningrad will probably go to the plate ...

Post has been edited_TRIANON_ - 11.09.14, 09:09

* _TRIANON_,
Countryman =) I send an average of 35-45 days go by, and most of the time of sending just lie on the border (especially evident on seals border services).
Unsubscribe then the impressions neighbor.

Rep: (34)
Everything, my came. But I will only get 24-25, when I come home myself. : girl_cray:
Attached Image

Rep: (10)
* ZhenyaRUS39, But on the same Ali cheaper there is And such a good rating. Me want to order ..

I got a tablet today, if briefly:
firmware 4.4.2 KOT49H eng.ljh.20140808.080137 test-keys
- plastic housing, pressing the edges - flexes and creaks
- spontaneously goes to reboot (not that all the time, but still unpleasant) - hopefully will correct firmware
- moves the screen loop or something else because if you take a tablet in hands and slightly press your finger on the upper right (in the box) - the screen is cut down, by the way, it can be cut down, and just like that - lying on the charge and be cut only after the shaking. ProbablyI got married (((
- the camera is worse than on kitayfonah 8Mp (amoi n828), although this is typical of all Chinese tablets, so probably not a minus
+ 39730 in Antutu
+ Wi-fi catches normally, as plastic body - similar to phone amoi n828 on signal strength, check the walls 2 equidistant
+ Rubberized edges - easy to hold
+ Chinese software preinstalled almost no
Micro usb + 2 slots, one signed as host

Post has been editedmur_alex - 13.09.14, 00:23

Rep: (1046)
M
The topic has been moved to subsection “Pipo�.

- Updated antutu to the latest release, instead preinstalled by the Chinese - began issuing 35,000
+ The temperature in the test of stability does not exceed 27 degrees, i.e., plate with a load of almost not heated
- the HTML5 test antutu passes - it throws an error

Post has been editedmur_alex - 13.09.14, 16:59

mur_alex @ 13.09.2014, 16:57*
- Updated antutu to the latest release, instead preinstalled by the Chinese - began issuing 35,000
+ The temperature in the test of stability does not exceed 27 degrees, i.e., plate with a load of almost not heated
- the HTML5 test antutu passes - it throws an error

Video review will be cut?

_TRIANON_ @ 13.09.2014, 17:46*
Video review will be cut?

No, laziness. If there is something you need to check, to protest - write. Untwist to view the innards and the real size of the battery do not want to. As fully charged - Check the battery in the antutu. By the way, charging and adapter and USB, but it like already wrote above.
If you do not put pressure on the frame - the screen did not seem to cut down, at least for a day until it was cut down - so this feature or until marriage did not seem to be critical.

Post has been editedmur_alex - 13.09.14, 18:37

Rep: (16)
I also came to the plate today.
mur_alex @ 13.09.2014, 00:57*
- moves the screen loop or something else because if you take a tablet in hands and slightly press your finger on the upper right (in the box) - the screen is cut down, by the way, it can be cut down, and just like that - lying on the charge and be cut only after the shaking. Most likely I got married (((

like garbage, but everything is much worse. If the screen does not push, it does not turn on. junk came short :-( probably have to send the Chinese back or try to disassemble and to pofiksit

Rep: (6)
Put screenshots Antutu 5.0 (Detail tab).

y @ 09/14/2014, 13:32*
like garbage, but everything is much worse. If the screen does not push, it does not turn on. junk came shorter probably have to send the Chinese back or try to disassemble and to pofiksit

It looks like the first game, as always, can not do without marriage? pipo seems to have a habit picked up, checked, and then finish in the first batch. At T9 with tachem problems were there with the screen off! I wonder what is the reason? Can they test samples sell first?
As this model with GPS? Calibration without catching anything?

Post has been edited_TRIANON_ - 14.09.14, 15:30

Overview appeared in Russianhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IET_1NudDpk

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/12/19, 21:18