> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO P9 - Discussion | Tablet 10.1 "

Rep: (3)
DiscussionPiPO P9
PicturePiPO P9
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
в—Џ Screen: 10.1 ", (16; 10)
в—Џ Resolution: 1920 * 1200 Full HD
в—Џ Touchscreen: Capacitive 10-touch
в—Џ CPU: Rockchip 3288 Cortex A17,1.8GHz, Quad-core CPU + Quad-core GPU
в—Џ RAM: 2GB DDR3
в—Џ ROM: 32GB
в—Џ Operation System: Android 4.4
в—Џ Camera: Front 2M, back 8M auto focus, flashlight
в—Џ WiFi: 802.11b / g / n
в—Џ Internal 3G built-in: Optional (data only)
в—Џ Bluetooth 4.0: Yes
в—Џ Built-in GPS receiver
в—Џ Sensors: G-sensor, Gyro sensor,
в—Џ Other: E-compass, Micro SD slot, mic, speakers, mini HDMI output
в—Џ Battery capacity: 10000mAh (?)
в—Џ Supports 4K video decode
в—Џ Extend Card: Support TF card up to 32GB

A photo:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Reviews
Instructions
Firmware
Repairs
Digitizer
Solving the problem with falling Wi Fi (keep in mind there is also an opinion that this does NOT work)
useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 19.06.18, 08:01
Reason for editing: Lens Fix

Rep: (70)
This would display 2560x1600 and would be a great tablet.

Rep: (3)
Has anyone already ordered this subject? I want to order a week after 2 and I do not want to be alone on the forum with this device.

Rep: (1253)
antitu, direct comparison with pipo p4 in size
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US-0gQUJDAI

video review:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-5myX8FKi4

What became clear:
1) Charging is carried out both via usb and round power plug (2.5 A).
2) There is hdmi.
3) 2 dynamics. Both are at the back, but they are located correctly: one on the left, the second on the right. Recently, manufacturers of the correct location of the speakers neglected.
4) 2 microUSB ports. Here I do not understand why one is "usb host", and the second is "usb port". Are they functionally different?
5) The frames around the display are not small. In the pictures they are more narrowed on the sides than the real ones. However, for 16:10 they do not spoil the view, in contrast to 4: 3.
6) Included: headphones, OTG cable, microUSB-USB cable for connecting to a PC, adapter for charging from the network.
7) There is no dialer in the firmware. Apparently, the 3G version is quite far from us.
8) Russian language in the firmware present. However, this is normal, just confirms the fact.
9) Android version - 4.4.2, kernels - 3.10.0.

There are more complete specifications (also off site, but the page is in Chinese):http://www.pipo.cn/ind...&a=show2&type=2&id=342
For example, the battery is 8800 mAh.

Post has been editedhartec - 16.08.14, 09:40

Rep: (0)
4) 2 microUSB ports. Here I do not understand why one is "usb host", and the second is "usb port". Are they functionally different?

In M9, too, two - one for communication with a PC, the other

Rep: (18)
Will there be a version with 3G like in M9 pro?

I want to order, but confused by the lack of reviews. I understand that in this price range it has no equal?

There are reviews and a lot only in English, while the raw firmware, but it is treated in the future, pipo well support their devices. At uberdial, they now sell for $ 235 one of the cheapest group shopping sites.

strange, I found only one on youtube, which was published on August 15

There is even a comparison with others, if you can not find, look for pipo m9 pro all the same, only the processor is older.

Rep: (34)
I ordered this tablet today. Waited for discounts. Today Eternals give a discount of $ 20 on all products over $ 199. This tablet they have $ 222. I think it will not be cheaper.http: //ru.aliexpress.c...tml? promotionVersion = 1

Before that there was a PIPO M9. Great was the tablet. I hope this will not be worse.

Rep: (33)
Mostmax @ 08/19/2014, 11:32*
Today Eternals give a discount of $ 20 on all products over $ 199

The amendment - today Ali himself gives a discount of $ 20 on all purchases over $ 199. True, they say - that it is limited in time.

Mostmax @ 08/19/2014, 11:32*
Before that there was a PIPO M9. Great was the tablet. I hope this will not be worse.

I also own it and also ordered a replacement P9 for myself (mainly due to GPS - the rest is 100% fixed)
In my case - it was a purchase through the above mentioneduberdeal - $ 237 (including $ 2 surcharge for SG Post) - $ 20 = $ 217 (this is if there are no additional coupons in the account, and you can still have up to $ 20 discount)

Post has been editedbairog - 19.08.14, 11:55

So it's worth taking. No one accidentally knows if the display has good viewing angles?

The M9 has quite good IPS viewing angles. I see no reason why P9 should be worse ..

Rep: (12)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-5myX8FKi4

On YouTube I saw only this video about him.

On Ali, almost all sellers have only a WI-FI version.

When the first owners appear, please make mini-reviews, especially worried about the work of Wi-FI and 3G.

By the way in the descriptionon the Chinese version of the site The battery is 8800 mAh.
Judging by the fact that 10,000 mAh was put on the M6 ​​/ M6Pro (9.7 which), while the M9 / M9Pro had 7600 mAh - which is closer to the truth than 10,000 mAh in the specifications in the header.

Post has been editedbairog - 20.08.14, 10:21

Rep: (6)
I ordered a tablet.
Tell me, what 4G modems does the tablet support?
For example,ZTE MF825 (MTS 830FT)recognizes?

Rep: (12)
And about the version with 3G no information?

Rep: (37)
Would buy 3G even now but no} -)

Rep: (11)
I ordered this model on Aug. 19, now I am waiting. But more interested in the case for this tablet, orderedherecase. But all in doubt, will he approach him?

It is suitable because the case is the same, I advise I use this one myselfhttp: //ru.aliexpress.c...tml? promotionVersion = 1after the purchase of which, this one is idle (painfully fat, not comfortable to hold)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/02/20 08:00