> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

6 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Xperifirm | Utility for PC, for downloading official firmware for Sony devices
4Serg13
Message#1
03.08.14, 11:08
Only sony
[online]

Group: Assistant Moderator
Messages 1061
Check in: 21.04.16
Sony Xperia XZ2

XperiFirm download

Version: 5.3.8

Last update of the program in the header:13.01.2019

Attached Image

Short description:
XperiFirm is the official loader of Sony Xperia firmware
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
Allows you to download the current Android firmware for all Sony Xperia devices.
About the program
Russian interface: Not
Developer: IaguCool
Homepage: Attached Image
Video instruction Picture
Requirements
+ Windows XP SP2 or later!
+ Microsoft NET Framework 2.0 or later!
Java version 4.0 is not needed!
+ Java Runtime Environment 32-bit:Java(32-bit and 64-bit for Windows required)
Note
Brief instructions for use
1. Run the program and select the model we need.
2. Select the desired region in the list on the right, the firmware version to the right and click "Download"
3. To convert downloaded files into a format that FlashTool understands, we'll usethis instructionStarting with the paragraph from the quote below:
We see there 3 (maybe 4) of the largest file size (called FILE _...):

Download:
Version: 5.3.8 Post # 108 by 4Serg13

Past versions
CHANGELOG
v5.3.8 [January 11, 2019]:
- FIX: Fixed "firmware is not available".
v5.3.7 [July 28, 2018]:
- FIX: Workaround for xperia XZ2 firmware.
v5.3.6 [March 2, 2018]:
- FIX: Fixed a reported cosmetic bug.
v5.3.5 [March 1, 2018]:
- FIX: Unpacking the flashtool: the "partition.zip" is being identified and a "partition_delivery.xml" is being created.
v5.3.1-v5.3.3 [March 1, 2018]:
- FIX: Bug and regression fixing for 5.3.0.
v5.3.0 [March 1, 2018]:
- NEW: Supports downloading official OTA packages (* .pkg). This can be enabled / disabled through "Settings". You can download it.
- FIX: A bunch of internal tweaks.
- MINOR: Larger device images.
- MINOR: Instructions for downloading per file changed: Folders should be named "FILE_<fileid>"instead of just"<fileid>".
v5.2.0 [October 21, 2017]:
- NEW: Manual mode is back, completely reworked for Sony's new API. Just click "Manual" and follow the instructions. No file renaming is required.
v5.1.0 [October 16, 2017]:
- NEW: CDF lists are now downloaded directly from Sony servers. Manual update is no longer needed, except for adding any devices.
- MINOR: Fixed support for Windows XP, but it can be unstable as it is a normal HTTP connection rather than a secure one.
- MINOR: Settings: "Unpack firmware automatically" checkbox - due to the demand.
v5.0.0 [May 16, 2016]:
- NEW: Download management, including a download queue that's saved on your computer and loaded on launch.
- NEW: Resuming feature, including checksum verification and automatic re-download of incomplete / corrupted chunks. Just click the "Start" button.
- MINOR: Better error handling and prevention.
- MINOR: Settings: "Play a sound when a download completes"
- NOTE: "Manual" button and "Unpack automatically" are both obsolete, thus were removed in this version. Firmware will always be unpacked.
Past versions
v4.9.1 [May 4, 2016]:
- NEW: Added support for Accessories (currently, just SmartWatch 3).
- FIX: Solved the device.
- FIX: Many of the "grayed out" firmware will no longer be available for XperiFirm, as they are no longer available on Sony servers.
- MINOR: Added a "Available Releases" label for those who want it.
v4.9.0 [April 20, 2016]:
- NEW: You can now set a default download folder in XperiFirm's Settings panel.
If you’re trying to make it, then you’re not sure what you’re looking for. Moreover, the resources (icons) are no longer preloaded from Sony (there is nothing left to preload there), thus launching XperiFirm is now faster.
- MINOR: Many old firmwares are now being grayed out, which is why they are located on the Sony server. Missing files as well. There is nothing that can be done about that.
v4.8.2 [January 13, 2016]:
- MINOR: Sony has added Xperia M to the new API. The problem is that Xperia M (C19XX) and Xperia M dual (C20XX) have different IDs, for reasons that aren't relevant to newer devices. However, it was made to support that specific case. Same issue applies to Xperia E and Xperia tipo. (Version 4.8.1 will still work normally, except for Xperia M, Xperia E and Xperia tipo.)
v4.8.1 [September 29, 2015]:
- FIX: This should solve the occasional "Failed to connect to the server." error appearing randomly when opening XperiFirm.
v4.8.0 [September 26, 2015]:
- ATTENTION: Installation instructions for machines running Linux were updated!
- NEWS: Adaptations were made for support for another server. Xperia Z5, Xperia Z5 Compact, Xperia C5 Ultra and Xperia M5.
Firmware are loaded from both servers whenever possible.
To unpack a firmware that was downloaded from the new server, see the FAQ section above.
Special Thanks: @OtaruM, @ russel5 and @Androxyde who provided information using their devices!
v4.7.4 [August 28, 2015]:
- ATTENTION: XperiFirm now targets .NET Framework 4.0! You MUST delete the "XperiFirm.exe.config" file (or XperiFirm would crash on launch) or!
- NEW: Sony has a few corrupted firmware. Downloading XperiFirm now will prevent you from downloading them.
v4.7.3 [June 22, 2015]:
- FIX: Fixed a device for it when it was selected a device (it selected another device instead). The device list is now focused on program launch again.
v4.7.2 [June 1, 2015]:
- FIX: Finishing touches:
- FIX: Fixed an issue with the same model (C6916). Note: You might need to set some of your Favorites again.
v4.7.1 [May 31, 2015]:
- MINOR: Annoying visual bug fixed. Re-releasing because couldn't find any other problems.
v4.7.0 [May 31, 2015]:
- NEW: XperiFirm has a new look, made especially for be beautiful on Windows 10.
- NEW: "Favorites" were added! Click here to view your favorites! [Requested feature]
- FIX: XperiFirm was internally redesigned to fix. Please report if anything goes wrong with the new code.
- MINOR: Unpacking fails due to long file paths.
v4.6.0 [May 25, 2015]:
- NEW: An image for every device list is now displayed below the release list. [Requested feature]
Disclaimer: This is a mobile phone that has been retrieved by me.
- NEW: The CDA lists you’re reading XperiFirm. [Requested feature]
v4.5.3 [May 8, 2015]:
- NEW: One more step towards Flash integration: When you download the file, it will give you the file. In the near future, Flashtool will be available.
v4.5.2 [May 6, 2015]:
- It’s a new feature that has been checked for the Release list.
- FIX: It was caused by a crash when it was selected. The release list will be cleared to prevent this.
v4.5.1 [April 29, 2015]:
- ATTENTION: This release is a preparation for better integration with Flashtool, done in co-op with Androxyde.
- MINOR: The CDA. Also, it’s not necessary to make it clear (i.e. R11A in firmware X is not newer than R2A in firmware Y).
v4.5.0 [April 12, 2015] RE-RELEASE:
- ATTENTION: You need to update your device;
- ATTENTION: This is a re-release of 4.5 with various critical fixes! XperiFirm moves to X.X.X version format ([Generation]. [Major Update]. [Minor Update].
- FIX: The bug that caused the "Invalid resource file received!" on some computers was fixed.
- FIX: Several other fixes and bug fixes.
v4.5 [April 11, 2015]:
- NEW: Proxy settings added! Click the new gear icon next to the "Check All" button.
- NEW: All the country flags of the device list are now being downloaded from XperiFirm's server-side!
- NEW: The panels are not being locked anymore when using the "Check All" button. You can scroll through the lists, click on the CDs. This will not interrupt the checking process.
- FIX: Some visual bugs were fixed for even smoother experience!
v4.4 [April 10, 2015]:
- FIX: XperiFirm and "Checking for updates ...".
- MINOR: Added a few icons for devices. Some of them are for Brazil & Argentina or Brazil & Chile.
v4.3 [April 8, 2015]:
- NEW: Added support for CDMA devices with no IMEI (but MEID instead). Specifically, Xperia PLAY (R800x) for Verizon.
v4.2 [April 6, 2015]:
- FIX: unable to refresh. In this version, caching is disabled entirely.
v4.1 [April 3, 2015]:
- ATTENTION: XperiFirm's database now uses compression. Any XperiFirm version prior to 4.1
v4.0 [April 2, 2015]:
- NEW: Java is no longer needed for XperiFirm; Release list loading is now .NET-native. Which also allowed me to implement these features:
* File size was decreased from just 300KB to just 267KB.
* You can run XperiFirm from any location that has .NET Framework 3.5 or higher (Windows), or Mono (Linux / OS X). XperiFirm from launching or properly.
* Since there is no JAR, there is no need to complain for a false-positive.
* Release list loading MUCH faster, almost instantly, since no more external Java calls are being made.
If you’re re-selected later.
When you use the newest version of the PC, you can get it. you select a CDA normally. (No more release versions mismatches and inaccurate versions)
* When you use the CDA, it will be re-selected.
v3.7 [March 25, 2015]:
- NEW: Firmware for XperiFirm Downloader window opens. "Download" option will be disabled automatically for unavailable or incomplete firmware.
v3.6a [March 17, 2015]:
- FIX: Fixed a XperiFirm from finding the Java Runtime bundled with Flashtool.
v3.6 [March 12, 2015]:
- ATTENTION: As of this release, "XperiFirm.jar" is being extracted to "% APPDATA% / XperiFirm / XperiFirm.jar" and will not appear alongside "XperiFirm.exe".
- NEW: Mono support for Linux and OS X: Platform-specific methods have been installed.
- NEW: UI Changes: CDA list panel column headers changed (for Mono support), and a new busy / idle status icon.
- FIX: Under-the-hood bug fixes, code improvements and better error handling.
v3.5 [March 5, 2015]:
- ATTENTION: “IaguCool”
- NEW: Manual unpacking for download manager support! Supports unpacking FILE_ * or * .bin files for downloads. Includes file checksum verification. Supported formats for "Manual" unpacking (SSD).
- NEW: Error handling was improved! If you don’t have java or if it’s corrupted, XperiFirm will be shown.
- MINOR: Minor UI tweaking to look beautiful on Windows 8+, as a preparation for Windows 10.
- MINOR: A few under-the-hood bug fixes.
v3.1 [November 8, 2014]:
- CRITICAL: Fixed a critical bug that caused this high CPU usage. Performance now improved drastically.
v3.0b [November 7, 2014]:
- MINOR: Fixed some annoying visual glitches.
v3.0a [November 7, 2014]:
- FIX: Fixed a crash caused by some missing files. (this happens when you get a lot of mess, you can’t get it?).
v3.0 [November 7, 2014]:
- ATTENTION: XperiFirm now targets .NET Framework 3.5 or later!
- NEW: Total UI re-make. More information about each device (like project / code name). Easier to navigate than ever before.
- NEW: XperiFirm.jar is being released when you launch XperiFirm.exe. If it was modified or damaged.
- NEW: Smart downloading: Dummy files are not downloaded. Each file gets a name by analyzing data received from Sony.
- NEW: Smart Flash Auto-decryption ability
- NEW: Smart sorting for both "Market" and "Operator", for finding your firmware easily.
- NEW: Smart release version: "Check all" fields will be checked when using "Check All".
- NEW: Smarter error handling.
- NEW: Added support for multiple simultaneous downloads.
- NEW: Added the ability to download the clipboard. Use your risk!
- NEW: Every device has been selected, including devices that have been selected.
- NEW: The download folder will add a unique name (adding "(#)" instead of overwriting).
The CDF list will be displayed below the device list.
- NEW: A cool sound downloading and / or unpacking firmware.
- FIX: Fixed bug fixing the CDF list when minimizing the window.
- DONATE: A nice looking donation button was added, please use it to support me!
v2.5 [August 16, 2014]:
- FIX: Fixed mobile phone case (which caused by inconsistencies of Sony Mobile data)
- FIX: A fixed "XperiFirm.exe.config" included, thanks to aphanic.
- NEW: XperiFirm Downloader - the "Network" name. The firmware supports.
v2.4 [August 12, 2014]:
- FIX: Fixed version for firmware version.
v2.3a [August 11, 2014]:
- MINOR: Added by XperiFirm when starting a download.
v2.3 [August 11, 2014]:
- NEW: Automatic check for the latest XperiFirm version. If it finds a new version, it offers you this open thread.
- NEW: Firmware revision was added to the release version (Screenshots updated)
- MINOR: When you sort the CDs by "Latest Release", after running the "Check All", the CDAs are automatically resorted.
v2.2c [August 10, 2014]:
- FIXED: The transfer speed indicator was fixed.
v2.2b [August 10, 2014]:
In the case of the computer, it’s not a problem.
- MINOR: "XperiFirm.exe.config" if you don’t use Windows 8.
v2.2a [August 9, 2014]:
- FIXED: XperiFirm crash when downloader is downloaded while downloading a firmware.
v2.2 [August 9, 2014]:
- NEW: The XF Downloader has been rewritten to increase speed + Transfer rate indicator added & estimated remaining time.
- MINOR: XperiFirm window is now resizeable / maximizable, by users' request.
v2.1 [August 5, 2014]:
- MINOR: just because I'm such a perfectionist.
v2.0 [August 3, 2014]:
- FIXED: XperiFirm will now use Java 64-bit in Windows 64-bit.
- NEW: Quickly check "Check All".
- NEW: You can use the Java Runtime Environment bundled with Flashtool, by copying XperiFirm.exe & XperiFirm.jar to Flashtool's folder.
v1.0 [July 31, 2014]:
- Download firmware for all Sony / Sony-Ericsson Android-based devices.

For questions and suggestions for filling caps contactresponsible hattopics throughQMS.

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 24.01.19, 23:42
Reason for editing: Updated cap
d1.mas
Message#2
04.08.14, 08:21
I see dead pixels ಠ_ಠ
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2177
Check in: 07.12.10
Xiaomi Mi 4c Prime

already the second version is :) with bugfixes.
Attached fileXperiFirm_2.0_ (by_IaguCool) .zip(138.81 KB)

CHANGELOG
CHANGELOG:
v2.0 [August 3, 2014]:
- FIXED: XperiFirm will now use Java 64-bit in Windows 64-bit.
- NEW: Quickly check "Check All". (Totally kills Xperia Updatechecker, sorry)
- NEW: You can use the Java Runtime Environment bundled with Flashtool, by copying XperiFirm.exe & XperiFirm.jar to Flashtool's folder. [Flashtool + XperiFirm = Perfection]

Strange, but my SID is not in the program (however, there is Ukrainian firmware ..
It comes out, if I decide to quit the kitkat and return to the off-runoff, then I can just download the firmware from this program, convert it to a flash drive, lock the boot on the phone and calmly flash the same flash drive?

--------------------
Telit GM822 | Siemens A57 | Siemens C75 | SE K750i | SE K850i | SE X10 Mini E10i | SONY XU ST25i |
Xiaomi Mi4c[MiRoom 10.1]
o_O

Nound
Message#3
04.08.14, 13:46
///\\\
[offline]

Messages 5958
Check in: 14.05.12
ZTE Nubia Z17S

* d1.mas,Yes, that's right, only it is not necessary to lock the boot, since you will sew along the cable and not through the air.

--------------------
d1.mas
Message#4
05.08.14, 02:08
I see dead pixels ಠ_ಠ
[offline]

Messages 2177
Xiaomi Mi 4c Prime

Attached fileXperiFirm_2.1_ (by_IaguCool) .zip(138.79 KB)

CHANGELOG
v2.1 [August 5, 2014]:
- MINOR: just because I'm such a perfectionist. (Screenshorts updated)

--------------------
Telit GM822 | Siemens A57 | Siemens C75 | SE K750i | SE K850i | SE X10 Mini E10i | SONY XU ST25i |
Xiaomi Mi4c[MiRoom 10.1]
o_O

Nound
Message#5
10.08.14, 07:45
///\\\
[offline]

Messages 5958
ZTE Nubia Z17S

Attached fileXperiFirm_2.2a_ (by_IaguCool) .zip(141.15 KB)

CHANGELOG
- FIXED: XperiFirm crash when downloader is downloaded while downloading a firmware.

--------------------
d1.mas
Message#6
13.08.14, 10:37
I see dead pixels ಠ_ಠ
[offline]

Messages 2177
Xiaomi Mi 4c Prime

since version 2.3, avas swears at a suspicious file, although the ekzeshnik is clean on the virus-top as you yourself know that the baby has marked the file as a false alarm, I hope they will react

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi4c[MiRoom 10.1]
o_O

intro555
Message#7
13.08.14, 16:05
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 6633
Check in: 08.01.09
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 4/64

I think it is important to add to the header that it is possible and not to put bulky Java.
It is enough to copy the program to the folder with Flashtool (without which there is still no way) - it will use its environment.
If you have Flashtool installed, Java Runtime is not required.
Just extract XperiFirm's files to Flashtool folder and run XperiFirm.exe from there.

Post has been editedintro555 - 15.08.14, 13:02

--------------------
Nound
Message#8
15.08.14, 18:28
///\\\
[offline]

Messages 5958
ZTE Nubia Z17S

intro555 @ 08/13/2014, 19:05*
(without which anyway)

I would not say that. Those who will use the program only as a Checker (only check for new firmware versions) are also installed Java, it is not necessary to have FlashTool on board. Added your message in "Note"

Post has been editedNound - 15.08.14, 18:30

--------------------
sogorodov
Message#9
19.08.14, 06:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 151
Check in: 29.12.10
DEXP Ixion ML 4.7

The program has a small drawback ... it does not work through a proxy server ... so who will use keep in mind

--------------------
Device Nokia 3510iSonyEricsson K700SonyEricsson K750SonyEricsson X8→ DEXP Ixion ML 4.7
Motto If you look at the wall for a long time ... The time will come and she will look at you.
intro555
Message#10
03.09.14, 15:42
[offline]

Messages 6633
Check in: 08.01.09
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 4/64

Identical functionality of the program is now integrated into the new version.Flashtool v0.9.18.1: all in one
SelectDevices>Check updates
And Flashtool supports proxy (takes from IE / FF).

Post has been editedintro555 - 03.09.14, 15:56

--------------------
DerWoLFX
Message#11
14.09.14, 10:26
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 46
Check in: 22.08.12
Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro

intro555 @ 09/03/2014, 18:42*
Identical functionality of the program is now integrated into the new version of Flashtool v0.9.18.1

Here are the details about the firmware version is not enough
walera52
Message#12
19.11.14, 23:46
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1358
Check in: 25.01.07
Sony Xperia Z

There is a new version of XperiFirm 3.1Attached fileXperiFirm_3.1_ (by_IaguCool) .zip(179.56 KB)

A source:
http: //forum.xda-devel...e-downloader-t2834142/

--------------------
Sony Xperia Z since 03/15/2013
Sony Xperia Tablet Z SGP312 since 06/16/2013
TWIST_OF_HATE
Message#13
07.02.15, 17:29
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 403
Check in: 27.09.12
Sony Xperia XZ1 G8341 / G8342

Such a question: in the XperiFirm manual on xperiabloglink to manualIt is recommended not to include the .ta files in the created firmware, as in the screenshot.
Attached Image

And in the manual onsavagemessiahzine.comnothing is said about it. How to do it better ?

Post has been editedvadeus - 25.03.15, 22:39
Reason for editing: spoiler
axelrock
Message#14
20.03.15, 01:38
Guru
[offline]

Messages 23809
Check in: 02.07.08
Sony Xperia X Compact

* TWIST_OF_HATE,
and what will happen if you turn on?
For more than six months of the utility's existence, I collected a couple of dozen firmwares that were installed on many devices (both mine and device members of the forum) - no excesses.
Also, these files are almost always present in the original firmware extracted from SUS and PC Companion.

--------------------
Alimblc
Message#15
20.03.15, 21:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 312
Check in: 24.03.14
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Version 3.6a is available!Attached fileXperiFirm_3.6a_ (by_Igor_Eisberg) .zip(178.76 KB)
treake
Message#16
26.03.15, 21:02
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 1306
Check in: 28.10.08
Samsung Galaxy S10 + 8/128

XperiFirm 3.7

What's new:
v3.7 [March 25, 2015]:
- NEW: Firmware for XperiFirm Downloader window opens. "Download" option will be disabled automatically for unavailable or incomplete firmware.

v3.6a [March 17, 2015]:
- FIX: Fixed a XperiFirm from finding the Java Runtime bundled with Flashtool.

Attached fileXperiFirm_3.7_ (by_Igor_Eisberg) .zip(178.99 KB)
treake
Message#17
03.04.15, 13:35
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 1306

XperiFirm 4.0

v4.0 [April 2, 2015]:
- NEW: Java is no longer needed for XperiFirm; Release list loading is now .NET-native. Which also allowed me to implement these features:
* File size was decreased from just 300KB to just 267KB.
* You can run XperiFirm from any location that has .NET Framework 3.5 or higher (Windows), or Mono (Linux / OS X). XperiFirm from launching or properly.
* Since there is no JAR, there is no need to complain for a false-positive.
* Release list loading MUCH faster, almost instantly, since no more external Java calls are being made.
If you’re re-selected later.
When you use the newest version of the PC, you can get it. you select a CDA normally. (No more release versions mismatches and inaccurate versions)
* When you use the CDA, it will be re-selected.

Attached fileXperiFirm_4.0_ (by_Igor_Eisberg) .zip(150.3 KB)
treake
Message#18
04.04.15, 02:32
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 1306

XperiFirm 4.1

v4.1 [April 3, 2015]:
- ATTENTION: XperiFirm's database now uses compression. It can be any version prior to 4.1!

Attached fileXperiFirm_4.1_ (by_Igor_Eisberg) .zip(150.78 KB)
verts77
Message#19
06.04.15, 20:26
In touch!
[offline]

Messages 2480
Check in: 25.05.13
Huawei P Smart FIG-LX1

XperiFirm 4.2

v4.2 [April 6, 2015]:
- FIX: unable to refresh. In this version, caching is disabled entirely.

Attached fileXperiFirm_4.2_ (by_Igor_Eisberg) .zip(152.41 KB)

After a day of update stamped

Post has been editedverts77 - 06.04.15, 20:26
verts77
Message#20
07.04.15, 14:38
In touch!
[offline]

Messages 2480
Check in: 25.05.13
Huawei P Smart FIG-LX1

Video instruction on the use of XperiFirm

Click here!
IaguCool
Message#21
07.04.15, 16:03
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 36
Check in: 11.09.14
Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro

Friends, at least you have updated the screenshots and instructions, since there is already support for different operating systems, and Java is no longer needed from version 4.0.

Thanks for the support!
Igor Iceberg (a.k.a. IaguCool)

Post has been editedIaguCool - 07.04.15, 16:05

6 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 02.05.19, 09:31