Nokia Lumia 520 issue

Rep: (0)
In general, the problem is that when I pull out the headphones from the phone, the phone perceives that they are still inserted. At first I thought that the speakers had flown, but then it was clear that when the speaker rings, it speaks and you can talk on the speakerphone, and even when you pull out the headphones, the music continues to play, and not be paused as with the usual removal of the headset. I tried to clean the connector with a needle, purged it, removed the battery, did a factory reset, but nothing helped. Advise what else can be done? In the SC there is no money to carry the phone yet. I also saw write that it can help hard reset, maybe someone had such a problem and whether it was solved with the help of hard reset, I want to know for sure, because I do not want to reset Windows Phone 8.1

Resetting does not help you; you still have shorted contacts in the headset connector, you must either plug or change it if it is not cast. After resetting 8.1, do not worry.

Rep: (122)
* cF_tork, Small business says, recently encountered such a problem, as a result, this problem turned into a mega problem. Read here- The sensor does not work, when you change the volume, a notification that headphones are connected (Post by Neonmoto # 38596262)

* Neonmoto , vvvvvvb

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/22/19, 12:09 PM