> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Blood Bowl | [iPad] Football game in the universe of Warhammer Fantasy

Rep: (513)
Blood bowl
Version: 3.1.8.0
Last update of the game in the header:09.05.2018

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Blood Bowl is an ultra-robust combination of strategy and sports game, inspired by the fantastic Warhammer universe.

Description:
Blood BowlВ® is an adaptation of the famous board game Fantasy football in the Warhammer universe from Games Workshop.

Assemble your team of fighters from 9 fantastic races * in the Warhammer universe (humans, orcs, gnomes, skaven, tree elves, chaos, cannibals, dark elves and undead). Each race has its own advantages and disadvantages, as well as great development opportunities, which will give the game tactical depth.

Immerse yourself in exciting and high-speed battles in single-player mode or go to conquer the Bloody Chalice in a large-scale campaign mode. Develop your team, winning victories and earning experience as you progress through the game.

In multiplayer mode, you can fight against a friend in the "Take turns" mode or join a major online league where you will create teams and develop them. Fight with players from all over the world thanks to our multi-platform multiplayer modes!

* In the main game, people and orcs are available: the rest of the race can be purchased in the in-game store.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hack: All characters are open (no Jailbreak required)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seller: Focus Home Interactive SAS
The size: 625.2 MB
Compatibility: Is required iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Languages: English
Homepage: http://www.bloodbowl-game.com/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/blood-bowl/id885017273

Download:
Attached fileBlood_Bowl_3.1.8.part1.rar(127 MB)
Attached fileBlood_Bowl_3.1.8.part2.rar(127 MB)
Attached fileBlood_Bowl_3.1.8.part3.rar(58.65 MB)
thanks, we sayzolimax
Archive:
Story:
3.1.8.0 May 12, 2016
NEW TEAMS: Undead enter the field! Go to the store through the game menu to get new teams and try out their skills in deadly battles!
3.1.7.0 May 10, 2016
NEW TEAMS: Undead enter the field! Go to the store through the game menu to get new teams and try out their skills in deadly battles!
3.1.4.0 Feb 25 2015 year
NEW TEAMS: Looters and Dark Elves enter the battlefield! Go to the store through the game menu to get new teams and try out their skills in deadly battles!
3.1.3.0 Jan 22 2015 year
The development team is continuously improving the game in order to offer you the best possible experience!
3.1.0.18 July 29, 2014

Post has been editedmaxipon - 09.05.18, 22:46
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (387)
It is a pity that there is no Retina-smoothing on the iPad Air.

Screenshots from the airfall
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (0)
can do for iphone.

Rep: (98)
Played. The game was made very cool, but nothing happens at all. Maybe someone is the rule or here some rials to throw off for beginners, I would like to understand the game itself)

Rep: (7)
http://www.dw.su/engine/download.php?id=134
Blood Bowl rules book in Russian, sixth edition.

It’s interesting, is it possible to somehow pick up this version and push the translation from the PC version there?

Post has been editedzagta - 31.07.14, 15:54

* levchik94, is it the type you order? All right, Lord, will be done.In general, before you minus, you need to wait. I upload the version for iPhone \ iPod to file hosting.

Post has been editedDark-O-Storm - 31.07.14, 16:16

Rep: (0)
no, just asking who can do it, I don’t know how to do it under iphone, and thanks to the one who does it.

* levchik94,
Dark-O-Storm @ 07/31/2014, 20:07*
In general, before you minus, you need to wait. I upload the version for iPhone \ iPod to file hosting.

Version for iPhone \ iPod: https://yadi.sk/d/9Pn9YR8KYf3L2

I ask for a hat : yes2:

Rep: (1)
I love this game on PC. There are Legendaries and Chaos edisheny. Waiting for BB2. As I saw on the tablet, I immediately jipped and bought it. He started playing and regretted buying a little. Not. I will not hand over back. But still somehow it’s not very. I expected a lot more. There are two races in this version — humans and orcs. Four more in the shop for the loot. There are 20+ on the PC. The graphics are very angular, I have an iPad Air. In general, think carefully before buying. It seemed to me that this hack. I will play further. Opinion may change.

Rep: (36)
I do not understand at all why there are no pangolins ?!

Rep: (10)
No Retina ... bug or should everything really look so awful?

* OddKirill, Corrected in the update, most likely.

Rep: (36)
By the way, does hacking work?

Rep: (1469)
Mandatory to purchase. Graphics are not needed here, this is a board game, not a shooter.
Adaptation with BB. You can stick for a month!
Does anyone undertake to transfer the Russian language from the BB?
Only here will have to buy races for an extra donut ...

Post has been editedDyuss - 31.07.14, 19:26

* killa1500 hacking works. It breaks perfectly through LocalIAPStore.

Posted on 07/31/2014, 19:27:

* Dyuss, without Retina support, my eyes hurt. I stuck for four hours, closer to the third hour my eyes began to water. Well, I'll go write a review in the Appstore.

When approaching, of course, yes, ladders are visible everywhere, but you don’t notice the dynamics of the duel at all!
Great game, slowly starting to understand it.
How not enough good turn-based tactical strategies in the AppStore! And this game is a good representative of it!

Rep: (1469)
* Skomorokhov,
In terms of tactics, it can’t be blamed, but the fact that you need to buy races is nonsense! And where is my favorite chaos and dark elves: girl_triniti:
On BB in Steam, one of my favorites.

* Dyuss,
But the game is cheaper, it seems, is worth than in the incentive). And for a good and replayable game and pay is not a pity;)
I also really like the style and the idea itself, I didn’t play it in the incentive, I’ll now catch up, understand what and how :)

But there is also online with hotseat! Generally a fairy tale :)

Post has been editedSkomorokhov - 31.07.14, 20:05

Rep: (12)
Dyuss @ 08/01/2014 00:24*
Mandatory to purchase. Graphics are not needed here, this is a board game, not a shooter.
Adaptation with BB. You can stick for a month!

On the second minicar it looks awful .... the rules of the game, also from the category "damn leg break", the tutorial in the game is normally gone.
I usually buy games, although there is a DJ Brick, but I have big doubts about this game.

* aliasfox feel free to buy.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/20/19, 11:20